News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 105

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2600MONDAY! MONDAY!
Posted: 7/14/14 at 2:28pm

My condolences to your sister, Moony.

"Untuikl." Best. Typo. Ever. MONDAY! MONDAY!

We (finally) saw BULLETS OVER BROADWAY this weekend. Very entertaining and so much fun. Someone's "sister" has very little to do, though she does it with aplomb. Marin Mazzie, however, is laugh out loud funny -- she's not Dianne Wiest, but she doesn't need to be. Loved. Her.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#2601MONDAY! MONDAY!
Posted: 7/14/14 at 2:30pm

Moony, I am so sorry.

I am glad he got to be away from the hospital and in a more comforting place when he passed.

I hope you get some much deserved R&R on vacation.

No rest for the wicked/weary on this end. Work is once again insane. Sometimes, the thought of being a kept woman does not seem so bad....

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2602TWISTED TUESDAY!
Posted: 7/15/14 at 7:17am

I had to lug 20 of those weights that are used for balloon bunches in today. The idjit at the store put them in one flimsy plastic bag. I had to ask to double bag them. I wouldn't have made it to the car in that one bag. People just don't think. Then I put the double bag into a canvas bag to bring them in. My arm is breaking off now.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Bluemoon
#2603TWISTED TUESDAY!
Posted: 7/15/14 at 9:23am

Ugh. I feel your pain. I've done that myself when I was in the vents business. I also once bought four 2-liter bottles of soda at a store and the dumb clerk tried to stuff them all in a single, flimsy plastic bag. I told him to take two out and use another bag because i probably wouldn't have made it to the door. Wouldn't you think that would be common sense?

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2604TWISTED TUESDAY!
Posted: 7/15/14 at 9:27am

Yes, but obviously others live in a different zone than we do.

The weights were in addition to my purse slung over my shoulder, and my laptop and files in another canvas bag slung over my purse. I think I'm leaning over to the left a bit now. And I had my little lunch carryall, too. I looked like the bag lady walking in today.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#2605TWISTED TUESDAY!
Posted: 7/15/14 at 9:47am

morning peeps! I'm tired of these 12 hour work days! I need to hit the lottery....yea Girly I know...I gotta play first

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#2606TWISTED TUESDAY!
Posted: 7/15/14 at 9:54am

Mooney - is this the North Shore sister? Sorry for your loss!

Mrs. Brd's aunt is having colon surgery tomorrow in England to remove cancer! BOO!

C19's birthday! Dinner at the Club. Boyfriend is in town.

Y - it was not a database issue, but a setting on a few matters that had strange results!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2607TWISTED TUESDAY!
Posted: 7/15/14 at 10:50am

You shouldn't be coming in the time you do, for the time they're making you stay now. Get your bus, and go sit somewhere, have breakfast, etc.

"unleash the girly"

brdlwyr
#2608TWISTED TUESDAY!
Posted: 7/15/14 at 10:58am

Took me a few minutes to decipher that post! TWISTED TUESDAY!

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#2609TWISTED TUESDAY!
Posted: 7/15/14 at 11:07am

Who wants to see Pageant with me?

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#2610TWISTED TUESDAY!
Posted: 7/15/14 at 11:45am

Boobs - preach. Right now I am a very cranky YWIW.

Broadwayboobs
#2611TWISTED TUESDAY!
Posted: 7/15/14 at 12:36pm

Poddie *raises hand*

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2612WISHFUL Wednesday!
Posted: 7/16/14 at 7:23am

'lo

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#2613WISHFUL Wednesday!
Posted: 7/16/14 at 7:31am

'mo

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2614WISHFUL Wednesday!
Posted: 7/16/14 at 8:18am

no

sorry

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#2615WISHFUL Wednesday!
Posted: 7/16/14 at 8:33am

BAGELS!!!! A guy who works in our office is from Germany. He promised if Germany won the World Cup he'd buy bagels for the office. He kept his promise!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2616WISHFUL Wednesday!
Posted: 7/16/14 at 8:38am

Before the day is over, I'm determined to order a new laptop.

Boobs, any postings from your buddy about Rocky closing?

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 7/16/14 at 08:38 AM

Broadwayboobs
#2617WISHFUL Wednesday!
Posted: 7/16/14 at 8:52am

Girly, I haven't seen any yet, but HC was very upset last night. It seems he is more in the know lately about show closings then I am. I've created a monster! WISHFUL Wednesday!

Bluemoon
#2618WISHFUL Wednesday!
Posted: 7/16/14 at 8:59am

'Morning!

Rocky is closing? I had no idea. I guess I need to check in with HC!

Gorgeous day here! Last day before vacation so it's "finish up unfinished business day".

Broadwayboobs
#2619WISHFUL Wednesday!
Posted: 7/16/14 at 9:36am

Moony, for all musical closings please contact HC on his cell or via email. Rocky is closing next month.

brdlwyr
#2620WISHFUL Wednesday!
Posted: 7/16/14 at 12:05pm

Short run for Rocky! Guess he was knocked out in the first round!

Lovely dinner for C19's birthday! A few of her best friends joined us, great kids.

Love the sleeping weather!

Happy Humping Day.

Broadwayboobs
#2621WISHFUL Wednesday!
Posted: 7/16/14 at 12:22pm

I feel bad for Cuff & Link WISHFUL Wednesday!

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#2622WISHFUL Wednesday!
Posted: 7/16/14 at 12:28pm

*the cows in big sun hats bring lemonade*

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#2623WISHFUL Wednesday!

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#2624WISHFUL Wednesday!

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos