News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 103

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#2550Tingling Thursday
Posted: 7/10/14 at 7:40am

Hi Deet or should I say Vera? Tingling Thursday

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2551Tingling Thursday
Posted: 7/10/14 at 7:54am

Hey, Mame! Tingling Thursday

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2552Tingling Thursday
Posted: 7/10/14 at 7:58am

Who's Vera? I should probably know that, right?

I'm ready to disable my FB. It's the same old sh*t, different day. It used to be fun. People actually talked to each other and posted fun, interesting stuff. Most of the time now, it's all selfies, or folks just talking about the same thing day after day, post after post. Now I'm basically checking FB for the News outlets I've 'liked'.

I could hide them all, but then my feed would consist of a handful of people. Tingling Thursday

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#2553Tingling Thursday
Posted: 7/10/14 at 7:59am

Is it 6 p.m. yet? There's not enough coffee on this earth to keep awake today.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2554Tingling Thursday
Posted: 7/10/14 at 8:02am

Oh, that Vera.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2555Tingling Thursday
Posted: 7/10/14 at 8:23am

Yes. THAT Vera.

And how are you, Miss Gooch?

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
#2556Tingling Thursday
Posted: 7/10/14 at 8:32am

'Morning! Both of my bosses are out today, too. After yesterday's marathon work sessions, this will be a nice break - I can actually get to work on my own projects!

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#2557Tingling Thursday
Posted: 7/10/14 at 9:26am

Pool side resting my injured leg. Oh, pool boy.

Broadwayboobs
#2558Tingling Thursday
Posted: 7/10/14 at 9:36am

Poor Poddie.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#2559Tingling Thursday
Posted: 7/10/14 at 9:54am

Poor SOMMS.

Happy eve of weekend Adults.

Anyone have a good online resource for bathroom fixtures and cabinets with a clean/Asian feel?

brdlwyr
#2560Tingling Thursday
Posted: 7/10/14 at 10:13am

Hmm, there is a joke there with the "clean" and "feel". I have tile that must be repaired soon! My two months hiatus of tuition payments ends Tuesday! Only 20 more for high school.

BWG - I am on a FB hiatus. My reason was basically to curb my screentime addiction. Mrs and I both cut back drastically and I literally tell her why I am using phone if we are at dinner or sitting on deck, etc.

I use Twitter for my newsfeeds during commute!

SOMMS - hope you feel better!

Girls are both working all week and babysitting. College BF is coming for the weekend for C18's birthday. Busiest summer of our lives, but mostly fun!

Happy Thursday!

YouWantitWhen????
#2561Tingling Thursday
Posted: 7/10/14 at 10:19am

Hmmm - joke away - I used to have a thing for Asian men - but a summer in Taiwan cured me of that!

Broadwayboobs
#2562Tingling Thursday
Posted: 7/10/14 at 10:56am

Funny I had a thing for Asian men too when I would visit Thailand Tingling Thursday

YouWantitWhen????
#2563Tingling Thursday
Posted: 7/10/14 at 11:45am

Alas, my experience was pretty G rated - I was living with a family and working for the import-export company. I did not even get to learn too many swear words. I have a feeling Boobs had a bit more fun.

brdlwyr
#2564Tingling Thursday
Posted: 7/10/14 at 11:56am

Boobs is on "Wanted" posters in Thailand.

Broadwayboobs
#2565Tingling Thursday
Posted: 7/10/14 at 12:32pm

Yes YOU. Mine was more X rated Tingling Thursday

brd,for some reason in Thailand I was known as ATM. Tingling Thursday

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2566Tingling Thursday
Posted: 7/10/14 at 1:33pm

I need a new laptop desperately and am so confused.

"unleash the girly"

brdlwyr
#2567Tingling Thursday
Posted: 7/10/14 at 1:40pm

The mouse secretary would sometimes say, "I'm confused!" One of the reasons she will not be returning.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2568FORENSIC Friday!
Posted: 7/11/14 at 7:31am

What happened to Somms' leg, btw? Did I miss a post?

And I really need help in buying a laptop. I don't know what to look for!

TGIF, kiddles!

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#2569FORENSIC Friday!
Posted: 7/11/14 at 8:15am

Morning peeps!

This should take Girly about 2 years before she purchases a laptop. She's still debating about a new phone for the last 2 years...just sayin'.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2570FORENSIC Friday!
Posted: 7/11/14 at 8:29am

No. I don't have two years left with this thing. As it is, the cord has to be a certain way, or it loses power, cause it's frayed near the plug in to the computer. I am not buying a new power cord for a laptop that is on its way out. And the battery holds a charge for about 5 minutes. If you're lucky.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#2571FORENSIC Friday!
Posted: 7/11/14 at 8:31am

I'm very happy with my DELL laptop. You can get a good deal when QVC does their DELL day. They usually do them around Christmas time if you an wait.

Broadwayboobs
#2572FORENSIC Friday!
Posted: 7/11/14 at 8:36am

You can check what they have in stock now..

http://www.qvc.com/CatalogSearch?langId=-1&storeId=10251&catalogId=10151&keyword=dell+laptop

Bluemoon
#2573FORENSIC Friday!
Posted: 7/11/14 at 9:07am

I have a Dell, too, and it's lasted a long time.

I've managed to come down with a nasty sinus infection - now moved to my throat. Ugh. Just in time for vacation.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2574FORENSIC Friday!
Posted: 7/11/14 at 9:20am

The one I have now is a Dell. Just pulled up my order e-mails on it and I ordered it 7/12/08.

"unleash the girly"

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos