pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 109

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#2700FUN FRIDAY!
Posted: 7/25/14 at 10:35am

FUN FRIDAY!

Just pretending...

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2701FUN FRIDAY!
Posted: 7/25/14 at 11:12am

3 plays completed this year (so far), 3 plays submitted for copyright this morning. FUN FRIDAY!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#2702FUN FRIDAY!
Posted: 7/25/14 at 11:29am

Go Deet Go!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#2703FUN FRIDAY!
Posted: 7/25/14 at 11:46am

YAY Deet!

Moving day for me. At least now we won't be in direct line of fire when people walk through of office door. FUN FRIDAY!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#2704FUN FRIDAY!
Posted: 7/25/14 at 12:25pm

That is great D2! I write every day - but it is BORING!!!!

BOOBS - come move the old man out of my firm!

Dishwasher not working. But, did get hot water service improved for shower!$85 well spent!

Sister still in town. Great to see her!

Happy Friday!

Broadwayboobs
#2705FUN FRIDAY!
Posted: 7/25/14 at 3:28pm

brd send me the airfare and I'm there!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#2706FUN FRIDAY!
Posted: 7/25/14 at 8:52pm

Hey, all!

Saturday morning here, grey and damp. Anyone for freshly baked honey and coconut cookies?

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

brdlwyr
#2707FUN FRIDAY!
Posted: 7/26/14 at 3:22pm

BB - thanks!!!!

GH - sounds tasty!

I do not label myself as such - but I bought a vegan cookbook and really want to make foods that I have elimanated from my diet becuase of animal fat.

At the office today. In the doghouse for being a complete jackass! I hope she will let me out at least to pee!

Broadwayboobs
#2708Miserable Monday
Posted: 7/28/14 at 8:05am

Morning peeps! Happy Monday....NOT! I really hate this day of the week. BUT I got out of bed, feel good and I'm at work...thank God for that. I try to remind myself that there are people who can't get out of bed, people suffering with horrible diseases and many who don't have a job to go to. Today I'm counting my blessings.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2709Miserable Monday
Posted: 7/28/14 at 8:40am

Mornin'

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
#2710Miserable Monday
Posted: 7/28/14 at 9:01am

Hola, peeps!

back to to the veal world. So far, the real work doesn't suck. I'll update you if and when that changes.

The bad thing about returning to the office after a week and a half off? All the emails and voicemails. And everyone wants to hear from you THE MINUTE you get back. Yeah, that's not happening.

Broadwayboobs
#2711Miserable Monday
Posted: 7/28/14 at 9:07am

Moony! Velcome back to the veal world! XO

Bluemoon
#2712Miserable Monday
Posted: 7/28/14 at 9:10am

Veal. It's what's for breakfast.

Broadwayboobs
#2713Miserable Monday
Posted: 7/28/14 at 9:59am

I love veal! Veal and Eggs. Yummy!

BTW we saw a show on Saturday called "Cover". You'll never believe who I ran into, literally, there. Actually she ran into me coming out of the ladies room. The one and only Corine! I haven't seen her in ages.

brdlwyr
#2714Miserable Monday
Posted: 7/28/14 at 10:30am

Corine gets so abused on this Board!

Mooney - I will be out of the office next week! Yahoo!!!! But, I have to come back Friday for an afternoon file review meeting.

Had dinner in Andersonville - so no vegetarian gays there? There was NOTHING on the menu without meat or dairy. Nice staff, but slow service. "I forgot about those drinks!"

Not really that crappy of a Monday! Getting ready for Vacay!!

Bluemoon
#2715Miserable Monday
Posted: 7/28/14 at 10:54am

boobs - what were you doing coming out of the ladies room? Miserable Monday

Brd - where are you going for vacation!

Broadwayboobs
#2716Miserable Monday
Posted: 7/28/14 at 10:55am

She does brd. I always liked her. She's a very sweet person.

brdlwyr
#2717Miserable Monday
Posted: 7/28/14 at 11:10am

Mooney - small cottage on a lake in Wisconsin. Such different expectations than in the past. No more demanding of nice master bedroom. I just want to get away with the family at a price that we can afford with all the checks that are written in July and August for college and high school. Our friend is a manager at a resort and we will have access to the pools, etc. And, one of my friends is next door to our cottage. Mrs. Brd and I have three days alone!

Bluemoon
#2718Miserable Monday
Posted: 7/28/14 at 11:22am

Sounds like heaven!!! Turn off your cellphones!

brdlwyr
#2719Miserable Monday
Posted: 7/28/14 at 11:36am

I will. I will try to regulate the kids screen time to the best of my ability. But for sure, NO PHONES AT DINNER! C20 is the absolute worse!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2720Miserable Monday
Posted: 7/28/14 at 1:52pm

Welcome back, Moony!!

Day off today. Doing a whole buncha nuttin'!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#2721Miserable Monday
Posted: 7/28/14 at 1:57pm

Happy Monday Adults. Today was supposed to be a day off, but an emergency meeting this morning trumped the best laid plans...

Welcome back Moony!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2722Miserable Monday
Posted: 7/28/14 at 2:05pm

Hey, G"Earl"y! Miserable Monday

Broadwayboobs
#2723Miserable Monday
Posted: 7/28/14 at 3:06pm

Tulips in the garden,
Tulips in the park,
The kind of tulips Deet likes
Are two lips in the dark Miserable Monday

BTW Moony, Corine was coming out of the ladies room. It was one of those theatres that are on the 2nd floor. No a/c so you're all cramped into this little space sweating your b*lls off. We were waiting for the last show to come out, so we were all cramped into the vestibule and I was stuck outside the ladies room door.

Updated On: 7/28/14 at 03:06 PM

brdlwyr
#2724Miserable Monday
Posted: 7/28/14 at 3:08pm

Y - that is not fortunate! Missed day off! Boo!

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos