pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 111

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2750Hunch Day!
Posted: 7/30/14 at 8:08am

G(Earl)y

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2751Hunch Day!
Posted: 7/30/14 at 8:15am

Oh.

That's complicated?

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2752Hunch Day!
Posted: 7/30/14 at 8:16am

NO! It has nothing to do with the complicated answer!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2753Hunch Day!
Posted: 7/30/14 at 8:17am

My ...... was aimed at that. And then Boobs got in there. Comprende?

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#2754Hunch Day!
Posted: 7/30/14 at 8:30am

Hunch Day!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2755Hunch Day!
Posted: 7/30/14 at 8:32am

Yes, sir.

(And THAT was aimed at Girly.)

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#2756Hunch Day!
Posted: 7/30/14 at 9:43am

So Girly is a viciously complicated Violet?

Bluemoon
#2757Hunch Day!
Posted: 7/30/14 at 9:46am

I have no clue as to what this series is or who the character is, but I'm enjoying THIS show! Carry on, cast!

YouWantitWhen????
#2758Hunch Day!
Posted: 7/30/14 at 9:55am

Cast me in Clueless as well Moony.

Broadwayboobs
#2759Hunch Day!
Posted: 7/30/14 at 12:51pm

Ladies, please check your local listing for VICIOUS on PBS. You'll be glad you did. I promise.

http://www.pbs.org/program/vicious/

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2760Hunch Day!
Posted: 7/30/14 at 3:11pm

I'm assuming you're talking to Girly, Moony and YWiW, Boobs?

brdlwyr
#2761Hunch Day!
Posted: 7/30/14 at 3:37pm

G M Y are vicious? I think not!

Had lunch with Mrs Brd's boss. She called me to confirm the reservation. Hilarious!

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#2762Hunch Day!
Posted: 7/30/14 at 9:51pm

Hello from Chicago.
Still here.

Miss you.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#2763Hunch Day!
Posted: 7/31/14 at 2:24am

Addy!

Hello, all, from a wet and extremely windy place. It's a night for warm jammies and cocoa.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Broadwayboobs
#2764Treacherous Thursday!
Posted: 7/31/14 at 7:09am

Morning peeps! I hate that Hep is not on the same time zone as us. Treacherous Thursday!

Deet, "Ladies" was meant for everyone who likes to be called one. Treacherous Thursday!

Last date of the month...time to update the interest rates....another one of those annoying, tedious jobs!

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#2765Treacherous Thursday!
Posted: 7/31/14 at 8:53am

I'm all caught up on Vicious, Boobsie! Why do I feel like Vi was based on me? Treacherous Thursday!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2766Treacherous Thursday!
Posted: 7/31/14 at 8:59am

Mornin'

Well, that rules me out then, Boobs. I prefer more non-gender specific titles, like "HRH," or "Your Majesty."

Bluemoon
#2767Treacherous Thursday!
Posted: 7/31/14 at 9:18am

I'm a Czarina. Just sayn'.

I love HEP pop ins, but hate missing her appearances!

YouWantitWhen????
#2768Treacherous Thursday!
Posted: 7/31/14 at 10:12am

My moniker in the old days was either "Dead Pea" (courtesy of my friend from HK who could not pronounce my name) "Uptight White B*tch" (jokingly self named with my other (still good) friend, the "Short Little Asian Thing", or, what I get called once in a while at work "Law Goddess". I answer to all three depending on my mood.

Broadwayboobs
#2769Treacherous Thursday!
Posted: 7/31/14 at 10:35am

I do prefer the term King...they never have them in the drop down for your prefix though...so annoying! How does "Dr." rank over "King" I'll never know.

Poddie, Sunday episode was F&^*^ hysterical from the beginning to end. Non-stop laughter in the Casa de Boobs household.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#2770Treacherous Thursday!
Posted: 7/31/14 at 9:43pm

...Hi, honey. I'm home!

Treacherous Thursday!

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Broadwayboobs
#2771Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 8/1/14 at 7:17am

Morning peeps! Welcome Home Addy! XO

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2772Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 8/1/14 at 8:21am

Mornin'

And a special "top o' the mornin'" to you, King Sapphire. Finally Friday!!!

Broadwayboobs
#2773Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 8/1/14 at 8:28am

*bows* to Ms.Charles or is that Her Majesty Charles?

Updated On: 8/1/14 at 08:28 AM

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2774Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 8/1/14 at 8:35am

HIS Royal Highness, if you please.

And value your head.

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos