pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 112

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#2775Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 8/1/14 at 9:03am

I'm the King, I trump you, YOUR GRACE. Finally Friday!!!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2776Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 8/1/14 at 9:25am

Of a neighboring country, Your Majesty.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#2777Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 8/1/14 at 10:13am

How long was I away?...

*Kisses the two kings. Or queens? The royal majesties... *
And will now try to go figure out what I've missed.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Broadwayboobs
#2778Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 8/1/14 at 10:39am

Finally Friday!!!

Our Newcastle girls will tell you that I am the King of Alnwick. This is my castle. They're setting up the cameras for a filming of Downton Abbey.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#2779Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 8/1/14 at 11:41am

It's true, he is. We were at the coronation.

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be enbered with your old nonsense. ~ Emerson

Bluemoon
#2780Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 8/1/14 at 12:09pm

Photo or it didn't happen.

Broadwayboobs
#2781Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 8/1/14 at 1:17pm

LS!!!! Tell her Moony there were no cameras allowed in that day. You know how those Brits are with their privacy (pronounced: Pre-ve-c)

Bluemoon
#2782Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 8/1/14 at 1:35pm

Suuuure. That's always the royal excuse.

"Please - no cameras!"

Broadwayboobs
#2783Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 8/1/14 at 1:42pm

Well look what happened to poor little innocent Harry.

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#2784Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 8/1/14 at 1:46pm

Or priv-e-see, which is what they used to call the toilet.

Edit: privy is what they called the toilet.

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be enbered with your old nonsense. ~ Emerson
Updated On: 8/1/14 at 01:46 PM

Bluemoon
#2785Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 8/1/14 at 1:47pm

Boobs was crowned in the toilet?

Cancel the photo request.

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#2786Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 8/1/14 at 1:48pm

Would you expect anything less? Or more?

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#2787Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 8/1/14 at 1:55pm

The visual... LOL

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Broadwayboobs
#2788Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 8/1/14 at 1:55pm

I like some priv-e-see when I'm in the privy.

Moony, if you saw my picture and comment on FB today you'd really run. Finally Friday!!!

Bluemoon
#2789Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 8/1/14 at 2:07pm

I saw and commented.

*sniff - he never reads my comments - sniff*

Broadwayboobs
#2790Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 8/1/14 at 2:33pm

I did read it...remembered after I hit "post" LOL

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#2791Finally Friday!!!
Posted: 8/1/14 at 4:40pm

Back from the mechanic and haircut. I am now broke for the next month. Struts be expensive!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2792Morose Monday!!
Posted: 8/4/14 at 7:40am

'lo

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#2793Morose Monday!!
Posted: 8/4/14 at 7:54am

Mo'nin'.

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Broadwayboobs
#2794Morose Monday!!
Posted: 8/4/14 at 8:37am

morning peeps! Have I mentioned how much I hate Mondays? Although Seussical the Musical runs a close 2nd. I vowed never to see it again after dying through the original Broadway version. A friend's son was doing a High School production yesterday, so we went to be supportive. My friend Mavi kept turning to me asking "is it over yet?" That was after about the 5th song in Act 1. LOL The only redeeming thing was our friend played The Cat in the Hat and he was very entertaining. Ah the things we do for love. Morose Monday!!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2795Morose Monday!!
Posted: 8/4/14 at 8:48am

Mornin'

The play DD is producing/directing in Seattle has been included in a reading festival here in NY later this month. Very excited. Girly's friend is reading the male lead, and the original stepmother from his favorite musical is reading the female lead. I'm sure he's going to plotz. Morose Monday!!

I wish I could invite you all, but it's a private industry thing.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#2796Morose Monday!!
Posted: 8/4/14 at 9:13am

Joy Franz?

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2797Morose Monday!!
Posted: 8/4/14 at 9:15am

Yep!

Broadwayboobs
#2798Morose Monday!!
Posted: 8/4/14 at 9:18am

Hopefully he'll be able to speak Morose Monday!!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2799Morose Monday!!
Posted: 8/4/14 at 9:20am

I sent him a text about it. He hasn't responded. I hope he's conscious. Jeez, I hope he's alive!

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos