pixeltracker

Who do you believe killed JFK?- Page 12

Who do you believe killed JFK?

strummergirl Profile Photo
strummergirl
#275Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/27/13 at 8:36am

Jerome Corsi is a conspiracy nut (Who has so many claims about Obama that I wonder if he could keep it all straight and yes, he is a big believer in the JFK conspiracy) and wrote that slanderous book on John Kerry. Him insisting there is credence to the story on World Net Daily is entirely different from The Wrap, it's a Hollywood Trade site but not exactly a haven of journalist integrity given Sharon Waxman is a step below Nikki Finke, being the direct link. That nobody from that site admitted they actually examined the tape should tell you all about that website.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#276Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/27/13 at 8:43am

It was not at all reputable journalism for the Wrap. Look at all the disclaimers they had to use:

* TheWrap.com admitted its staff had not viewed the video
* the published report quoted two unnamed individuals
* "It looks like real footage, though I am not an expert.”
* While it’s unclear exactly what the footage will depict, those familiar with Gersh’s sales pitch say that Bowen believes it may help prove...

In other words, two unnamed guys who don't claim to be experts say it may or may not prove something unspecified.

That's not "reputable"--that's fodder for the sucker-born-every-minute.

And then, even if the film never surfaces or proves anything, low-wattage bulbs like the Troll in this thread will find this "reputable" article online and post about how it OMG PROVES that LBJ and Jackie hired Marina Oswald to get Angela Lansbury to scare the FBI agent in the follow-up car to shoot the guy on the sidewalk so no one would see the Grassy Knoll shooter run into the Piggly Wiggly, change clothes and escape to Mexico.

Updated On: 11/27/13 at 08:43 AM

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#277Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/27/13 at 8:46am

I have yet to hear a conspiracy theory that didn't make those who believe it--much less those propounding it--sound like utter idiots.

As soon as they get more specific than "I have a feeling there are some things we don't know" it becomes sheer lunacy.

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#278Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/27/13 at 9:16am

RFKs support for WC are explained here in this new info....

In the five years between his brother’s murder and his own assassination in 1968, Bobby Kennedy voiced public support for the findings of the Warren Commission. Privately, though, Bobby was dismissive of the commission, seeing it, in the words of his former press secretary, as a public relations tool aimed at placating a rattled populace.

Judging from his actions after hearing the news out of Dallas, it’s clear that he quickly focused his attention on three areas of suspicion: Cuba, the Mafia, and the CIA. Crucially, Bobby had become his brother’s point man in managing all three of those highly fraught portfolios. And by the time the president was gunned down, Bobby understood better than anyone how all three had become hopelessly interwoven, and how much all three bore his own imprint.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/11/24/his-brother-keeper-robert-kennedy-saw-conspiracy-jfk-assassination/TmZ0nfKsB34p69LWUBgsEJ/story.html

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................
Updated On: 11/27/13 at 09:16 AM

FindingNamo
#279Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/27/13 at 9:22am

Some people's ideas are just absolutely idiotic and moronic.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#280Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/27/13 at 9:26am

The Troll is still stuck on attacking the Warren Commission as if everyone was defending it, completely failing to understand the basic premise that the findings were unassailable even though the process was flawed.

Yet the Troll goes on banging its empty head against the wall, screaming "But...but...but...the WC! the WC!"

It's not just pathetic; it alarming, actually. Like watching a two-year-old in a tantrum that won't end. One worries that the poor thing might hurt itself.

I really think the tide is turning and that the second and now third post-assassination generations will view the JFK Conspiracy Buffs the same way people have come to view the Birthers and the 9/11 Truthers: as freaks.

Updated On: 11/27/13 at 09:26 AM

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#281Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/27/13 at 9:31am

Please do not personally attack and insult me Joey. I am not doing that to you.

the fact is RFK THOUGHT THERE WAS A CONSPIRACY

i think that as time goes on, the memories fade and the official Government/FBI version will unflty become more accepted as people die off.

FINDINGNAMO, SNAFU, THEATERDIVE, JORDANCATALONO, LIZASHEADBAND, PALJOEY: You all claim to "IGNORE ME" I wish you would and stop constantly commenting on my posts. Thanks ...................................................................................................................................... The MOST POPULAR and DANGEROUS Poster on BWW! Banned by the PTA, PTC and the MEANGIRLS of BWW..................................................................................................................... ...Ukraine Girls really knock me out, they leave the west behind..........................
Updated On: 11/27/13 at 09:31 AM

Liza's Headband
#282Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/27/13 at 9:37am

PJ, again, you don't need to school me. I do not believe in these conspiracies and agree that the whole suggestion of a second film is a bit ludicrous. The site itself, however, is REPUTABLE for its work within my industry (television/commercial/film). That is all.

Reginald Tresilian Profile Photo
Reginald Tresilian
#283Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/27/13 at 9:44am

Well, he's welcome to school me, because I'd never heard of it. And your point is fine, but that makes it a viable trade publication, not a reputable news source.

Liza's Headband
#284Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/27/13 at 9:50am

Yes, Reg. That would be fair to say.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#285Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/27/13 at 10:13am

And that particular article is so disreputable as to be laughable, despite what you might think of the publication overall.

Master Bates Profile Photo
Master Bates
#286Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/27/13 at 12:28pm

Did the Secret Service (or anyone) ever say why the limo was wiped clean while still at Parkland Hospital? I think that and the lost evidence (pieces of Kennedy's brain given to doctors/SS agents by Mrs. Kennedy, and I think now the brain itself is missing) in addition to the autopsy cover-up are why so many people today believe in some sort of conspiracy.

FindingNamo
#287Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/27/13 at 12:32pm

Because Law & Order and CSI were decades away.

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#288Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/27/13 at 12:35pm

if they who stole JFKs Brain CIA? FBI? LBJ? JEH? they could do those tests now

Master Bates Profile Photo
Master Bates
#289Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/27/13 at 12:35pm

I don't know about that, they have been on for a very long time.

p.s. - How long was Margaret Thatcher Prime Minister?

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#290Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/27/13 at 2:22pm

Again, again, again, people Google a lie and see hundreds of references on the Internet to the GASP OMG SMOKING GUN! bucket of water that had been used by a Secret Service agent to scrub the back seat.

And they repeat it as TRUTH.

I have a 1988 edition of William Manchester's "The Death of a President" here.

On the note for page 180, Manchester says

"An inaccurate story reported that they washed out the back seat with a bucket of water. Actually, this was contemplated."

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#291Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/27/13 at 2:28pm

Here's an interview with James L. Swanson, the author who claims JFK's brain was stolen by Robert Kennedy.

By the way, he believes that Oswald was the only shooter.

Fifty Years Later, Mystery Shrouds Questions Regarding the Whereabouts of JFK’s Brain A new book by James L. Swanson details the legacy of JFK, the life of his accused killer, and the lingering theori

Updated On: 11/27/13 at 02:28 PM

FindingNamo
#292Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/27/13 at 2:31pm

Most of the ideas they post are so idiotic, they are like the ideas of a very stupid person.

Like the troll's ideas, so soooooooo stupid.

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#293Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/27/13 at 3:59pm

How much of the brain was even left after the fatal shot?

Poster Emeritus

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#294Who do you believe killed JFK?
Posted: 11/27/13 at 4:30pm

Not much. There was brian matter all over Mrs. Kennedy's clothes and the back seat of the car.

A portion of his brain came flying out the back of the convertible, causing Mrs. Kennedy to infamously seem to be crawling out the back of the car. In reality, she was instinctively reaching to retrieve her husband's brain. If Clint Hill had not reached the back of the car and pushed her back into the back seat, the propulsion of the car forward would surely have thrown her back onto Elm Street, where she undoubtedly would have been run over by the by-now also accelerating follow-up car.

Supposedly that piece of the President's brain matter was retrieved the following day.

Here is a reconstruction of the damage to the skull done by the bullet.

The pieces of skull pretty much remained attached, seeming like flaps, but it was the interior bran matter that was scattered every which way.

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#295Who do you believe killed JFK
Posted: 11/27/13 at 4:49pm

that is the exact Warren Commission diagram that the two doctors on the scene at Parkland Hospital said was not acurate.
this diagram was changed to match the magic bullet theory.
who could know better then the doctors who actually work on the brain. not the naval doctors who worked in the military hospital after the fact. which is why lot of people believe there was some hankypanky. They believe private doctors over naval doctors in the military hospital under the direction of the government after the fact.

FindingNamo
#296Who do you believe killed JFK
Posted: 11/27/13 at 5:15pm

Oh my god, what an incredibly annoying and buffoonish idea.

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#297Who do you believe killed JFK
Posted: 11/27/13 at 7:13pm

That's just stupid, Troll. There's no consensus among the doctors who worked on the body at Parkland. Some of them have even changed their stories from their initial interviews.

But none of the doctors at Parkland were conducting an autopsy. Nor should they have been. THEY WERE TRYING TO SAVE AN IMPORTANT MAN'S LIFE.

Do you even comprehend the difference between a doctor trying to save a man's life and a doctor trying to precisely ascertain when and how death occurred?

They are two different things. One WANTS the autopsy doctor to more precisely determine the cause of death.

One DOES NOT want the autopsy doctor to rubber-stamp the trauma surgeon's guess.

THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT JOBS.

For you to proudly crow that discrepancies between their findings are evidence of ANYTHING is benath contempt.

You do not deserve to be an American citizen if that is kind of **** you sling at good doctors: the good doctors at Parkland and the good doctors at the Bethesda Medical Center.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself, but you won't be. BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO SHAME.

Updated On: 11/27/13 at 07:13 PM

FindingNamo
#298Who do you believe killed JFK
Posted: 11/27/13 at 7:16pm

It's a defiantly stupid idea.

suestorm Profile Photo
suestorm
#299Who do you believe killed JFK
Posted: 11/27/13 at 8:33pm

Joey please stop Insullting and personally attacking me. I have not done that to you. Please try and act like a grown up. Anyway you mentio. The Drs.

Kennedy museum in texas schoolbook depository held a lecture called "Trauma Room" it was televised on CSPAN3 American History.its a long interview with Dr Jones and Dr Mccallum the 2 Drs who operated on jfk at Parkland Hospital.
 1. They talk about the differences in what they found and what was in the WC. 
2. The differences between their findings and the findings of the Government's autopsy at Naval Hospital. 
3. How they handed hundreds of gunshot wounds . The gov't Drs had not.
4. The ridiculous Magic Bullet (which was found clean on an empty cot ) 
5. And Arlen Spectors (who I vented The Magic Bullet Theory) ridiculous suggestions to them. 

Updated On: 11/27/13 at 08:33 PM

Videos