pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 125

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

brdlwyr
#3100Monday MEH
Posted: 9/8/14 at 2:57pm

Yes, all of our common friends are very concerned for the family. Another daughter was in C16's class.

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#3101Monday MEH
Posted: 9/8/14 at 6:19pm

Brd, what a dreadful thing. I am so sorry,

But, Brd, my goodness, what happened to our Bears?!

I am home with a dose of sinusitis. Ugh! At least I have my favourite adults here.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3102turdy Tuesday...
Posted: 9/9/14 at 7:32am

OMG, brd! Wow.

'lo folksies.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Bluemoon
#3103turdy Tuesday...
Posted: 9/9/14 at 7:58am

'Morning!

HEP!!!

So many people I know are suffering from sinus ailments. Must be the change of seasons - no matter what season you are in.

brdlwyr
#3104turdy Tuesday...
Posted: 9/9/14 at 10:06am

I had allergy symptoms this morning. College night at school tonight - fun to see which college has the best hand outs. Today is my dead sister's birthday and I am sure that in her honor my house guest sister will drink all day! Fun night with college friends last night - nice respite from the darkness of my house guest.

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#3105turdy Tuesday...
Posted: 9/9/14 at 6:35pm

Moony, we certainly had a change of seasons yesterday. Starting with a storm front bringing gale-force winds, then flash-flood inducing rain and hail and thunder. Last evening, after the worst had passed, you could still see an impressive light show with sheet lightning bouncing over the mountains to our East.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3106Wistful Wednesday!
Posted: 9/10/14 at 7:29am

'lo.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3107Wistful Wednesday!
Posted: 9/10/14 at 7:34am

Mornin'

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
#3108Wistful Wednesday!
Posted: 9/10/14 at 7:39am

'Morning!

Hep - we had the same type of storm here in the D.C. area on Saturday night. You get to see which trees are healthy and which are weak in a storm like that. Luckily, I was "stuck" inside a nice restaurant, with a good view of tree branches flying by.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3109Wistful Wednesday!
Posted: 9/10/14 at 8:35am

Oh my, yes. That storm on Saturday was wicked. I got stuck driving in it for a bit coming home from a baby shower. Driving the Parkway is a PITA on a good day, let alone in a torrential downpour, where the wipers going full speed, barely makes a dent in moving the rain off the windshield. Power was out in about 3/4 of my town. Some parts of town, from 3ish to 11ish. My cousin was one of them. Luckily, my power was fine.

And there were people on the town's police FB page, lamenting that it was Sandy all over again. I was like, really people?! Are you all out of your freakin' minds?? Idjits.

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#3110Wistful Wednesday!
Posted: 9/10/14 at 8:58am

Good grief. Talk about crying wolf. A lot of homes in the southern part of our county lost electricity and the power went out briefly in the restaurant, but our house was fine. We lost cable service, but luckily, you can still access stuff saved on the Comcast On Demand system.

brdlwyr
#3111Wistful Wednesday!
Posted: 9/10/14 at 10:51am

No wind, but rain rain rain! There will be flooding.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3112FINALLY Friday!
Posted: 9/12/14 at 7:34am

TGIF!!

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#3113FINALLY Friday!
Posted: 9/12/14 at 8:17am

You ain't kidding.

Today is a big celebration day here. Assembly in the morning, picnic lunch, field games in the afternoon. this is my production, so I've been awake at night, running through details in my mind. Looking forward to getting the whole day over and finally sleeping tonight. Great weather for the games today!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3114FINALLY Friday!
Posted: 9/12/14 at 8:37am

Mornin'

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

brdlwyr
#3115FINALLY Friday!
Posted: 9/12/14 at 10:16am

Mooney - much fun! We had back to school night - nice to see the teachers.

Rainy here - Friday night football on the south side - long day!

Happy Friday! FINALLY Friday!

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#3116FINALLY Friday!
Posted: 9/12/14 at 10:33am

*the cows wearing gator football jerseys bring apple cider*

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#3117FINALLY Friday!
Posted: 9/12/14 at 11:15am

Moony, glad you have such great weather for all of the activities.

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3118FINALLY Friday!
Posted: 9/12/14 at 12:40pm

Morning Adults - Florida went well, the off to lovely Iowa on Monday. Happy Friday!

brdlwyr
#3119FINALLY Friday!
Posted: 9/12/14 at 2:47pm

Do you fly to Des Moines and take 80 over to 380?

brdlwyr
#3120FINALLY Friday!
Posted: 9/14/14 at 1:04pm

Movie filming on the street, delay getting into office. Streets blocked. Trying to catch up. Beautiful day in Chi today!

Mooney - the golden era of our football may be over! Terrible game on Friday in the rain! C16 did not get anytime - actually most juniors did not. Our superstar from our grade school fumbled!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3121Monday
Posted: 9/15/14 at 7:06am

Morning peeps! I'm baaaccckkkkk.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3122Monday
Posted: 9/15/14 at 8:09am

Mornin'

Great time last night at the wonderful BIG RIVER concert at 54 Below. Besides getting to see the fabulous Robbie J displaying his awesome talent in his natural habitat, it was lovely to see Addy and PJ, as well as meet the delightful Reginald Tresilian.

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3123Monday
Posted: 9/15/14 at 9:17am

2 frigging thousand emails to get through and a new employee to train. Shoot me now!

Deet, sounds like fun.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#3124Monday
Posted: 9/15/14 at 10:07am

Deet - I would have LOVED to have been able to see Robbie last night. He's such a great talent!

Lovely day here. I love having crisp, cool air in the morning. Now, if it just wasn't pitch black when the alarm goes off....

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos