pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 126

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#3125Monday
Posted: 9/15/14 at 11:34am

Is it too late to wish you all a good morning?

Deet, it was such a wonderful evening! The talent on stage was amazing, and it was so lovely to share it with so many friends. Next time we all have to be at the same table!

I eagerly await reports of everyone's fun recent activities.
(see you in email!)

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

brdlwyr
#3126Monday
Posted: 9/15/14 at 11:46am

D2 and Addy - how wonderful! Headache and slight sore throat! Monday

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3127TANGY Tuesday!
Posted: 9/16/14 at 7:32am

Morning.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3128TANGY Tuesday!
Posted: 9/16/14 at 7:34am

morning peeps! Is it Friday yet?

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#3129TANGY Tuesday!
Posted: 9/16/14 at 7:49am

I just checked - it's STILL Tuesday. How long is this day going to be????

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3130TANGY Tuesday!
Posted: 9/16/14 at 8:31am

Morning Adults - the one good thing about being in Cedar Rapids (other than the people, my co-workers are pretty great) is that for a brief moment in time, the weather here is fabulous, while disgusting back home.

Happy Tuesday all. I am very jealous of those who got to see Big River. I saw a Deaf West Production years ago at the Taper and loved, that, and I am sure I would have loved to see Robbie sing live!

Broadwayboobs
#3131TANGY Tuesday!
Posted: 9/16/14 at 9:08am

Moony it seems this day is going to be 24 hours long.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#3132TANGY Tuesday!
Posted: 9/16/14 at 10:01am

Y - Fall in the heartland = excellent weather! Gorgeous here!

I also have NO desire to be at the office today! I see the creepy 89 year old idiot is back from his long weekend.

Broadwayboobs
#3133TANGY Tuesday!
Posted: 9/16/14 at 10:02am

Must.Not.Go.To.Main Board.

brdlwyr
#3134TANGY Tuesday!
Posted: 9/16/14 at 10:19am

There is still a main board?

ALittleNorthofKansas Profile Photo
ALittleNorthofKansas
#3135TANGY Tuesday!
Posted: 9/16/14 at 10:49am

Morning all.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#3136TANGY Tuesday!
Posted: 9/16/14 at 11:24am

Kansas! *MWAH*

Finally going to see 'IF/THEN' tonight. Catching up on shows I didn't get to all summer.

I think I need to plan a trip to London in early April.

YWIW, Robbie was as wonderful as he always is. It was a really wonderful evening.
And, they're doing 'MAME' in December. Framily gathering?

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#3137TANGY Tuesday!
Posted: 9/16/14 at 11:28am

YWIW - I missed the Deaf West production when they revived it in New York (although my brother in law, who is fluent in sign language saw it and loved it). I hated to have missed it.
But, they had someone from that performance at the show on Sunday and it was just beautiful.

Updated On: 9/16/14 at 11:28 AM

Broadwayboobs
#3138TANGY Tuesday!
Posted: 9/16/14 at 11:45am

Hey Kansas!

Addy, I'm there for Mame! BTW I can't wait to hear what you think of If/Then. I loved it and haven't stopped listening to the OBC.

brdlwyr
#3139TANGY Tuesday!
Posted: 9/16/14 at 1:27pm

I LOVE Mame! Worked on an excellent production here about oh - maybe 25 years ago!!!!

BB - I have listened to IF/THEN at least 200 times!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3140TANGY Tuesday!
Posted: 9/16/14 at 1:45pm

Addy, I missed the Deaf West production in New York too, but did get to see it in L.A. a year later while on tour. It was exceptional! (It was before we all knew each other, though, YWiW. Otherwise I'm sure we would have gone together. TANGY Tuesday! )

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#3141TANGY Tuesday!
Posted: 9/16/14 at 2:09pm

brd it's one of those recordings that you can't listen to just once. TANGY Tuesday! It really was one the surprises for me this season.

brdlwyr
#3142TANGY Tuesday!
Posted: 9/16/14 at 4:34pm

My director friend HATED it! I hope it tours soon!

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#3143TANGY Tuesday!
Posted: 9/16/14 at 4:35pm

I HATED it as well. Hi BRD!

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3144Humpy Wednesday
Posted: 9/17/14 at 7:18am

Mornin'

Brd, I didn't hate IF/THEN, but I didn't love it, either. I admired the risks the authors took with the structure of the show, but I found it so confusing that ultimately I just didn't care about the characters. Loved a lot of the score, and of course, what hasn't already been said about Idina Menzel?

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3145Humpy Wednesday
Posted: 9/17/14 at 7:48am

I think the flu shot I got yesterday is the first time since I've been getting them that my arm didn't feel like it was going to fall off all the rest of the day. Weird.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 9/17/14 at 07:48 AM

Broadwayboobs
#3146Humpy Wednesday
Posted: 9/17/14 at 7:59am

Morning peeps! *waits for Addy's review*

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3147Humpy Wednesday
Posted: 9/17/14 at 8:24am

My hands are cold. Cold hands...warm heart. Right?

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#3148Humpy Wednesday
Posted: 9/17/14 at 8:28am

I thought it was Cold hands, no heart?

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3149Humpy Wednesday
Posted: 9/17/14 at 9:26am

What's up Adults! I am curious about Addy's review as well.

I am glad I saw If/Then early in its run. I can imagine it is getting a little routine by now for the players.

Online dating - wow. I had a guy jump all over me (virtually) because I said hello and then went out of town for business travel. He then pulled back and said that maybe he could be flexible and do me the honor of still exchanging information.

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos