pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 146

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3625TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/28/14 at 9:37am

Yes Moony, I am here. I have someone out today, so God forbid I take the day. Plus HC with be having tests done all day. It's better I am here keeping busy then making buttons in the waiting room.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#3626TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/28/14 at 9:52am

Is HC OK?

Broadwayboobs
#3627TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/28/14 at 10:05am

brd, his blood pressure sky rocketed yesterday and he had chest pains. Preliminary tests came back fine, but his doctor wants to make sure there is nothing that those tests missed. Better to be safe than sorry.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#3628TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/28/14 at 12:15pm

I hope all is well! So stressful for you all!

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3629TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/28/14 at 4:00pm

Keeping HC in my good happy thoughts all day.

Happy Tuesday Adults.

Happy HC is getting the best care possible.

Broadwayboobs
#3630TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/28/14 at 10:02pm

Thank God, HC just got home. TIRED Tuesday!

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#3631TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/28/14 at 10:29pm

Hugs all 'round, Boobs!

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Broadwayboobs
#3632TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/28/14 at 10:30pm

Hep! Thanks love XO

YouWantitWhen????
#3633TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/28/14 at 10:35pm

Doing a big old Happy Dance. Even Zorra is joining in. Zander is finding things to knock over to celebrate!

Broadwayboobs
#3634TIRED Tuesday!
Posted: 10/28/14 at 10:49pm

Zander would get along great with Fracousins Tonky Teaser. I thought someone was in my house before, but it was them bouncing off the bedroom door.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3635WISTFUL Wednesday!
Posted: 10/29/14 at 7:26am

Morning.

Glad to hear he's home. I thought I'd hear from you last night. Had a map all printed out and everything!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Updated On: 10/29/14 at 07:26 AM

Broadwayboobs
#3636Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 10/29/14 at 7:27am

Morning peeps! My friend, some met in D.C, saw Side Show last night. He text during intermissions "the crowd is going wild". His last text said "Curtain Call - WOW". 2 more sleeps for me!

Bluemoon
#3637Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 10/29/14 at 7:32am

How exciting, Boobs! One of your dreams coming true AND HC home, safe and reasonably sound!

Broadwayboobs
#3638Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 10/29/14 at 7:35am

Yes Moony, prayers do get answered. Thanks for all of yours. XO

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3639Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 10/29/14 at 7:39am

Mornin'

Glad he's home. *big hugs*

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#3640Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 10/29/14 at 8:02am

He wanted me to thank the framily for all the good thoughts and prayers. He said it made yesterdays tests a lot easier.

brdlwyr
#3641Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 10/29/14 at 11:07am

Best wishes for HC! We have been lucky lately - only medical issues are in Mrs. Brd's head! Wacky Wednesday  She really does overreact to minor problems.

Old Man receives an award today - no idea of the criteria - being an asshole?? We are going and will sit in back. I would rather punch his family than shake their hands. We need to be thanked for providing free senior daycare!

Happy Humping Day!

Broadwayboobs
#3642Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 10/29/14 at 11:41am

LOL brd!

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#3643Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 10/29/14 at 2:35pm

Brd, Ha!

Boobs, that's great news on all fronts!

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

brdlwyr
#3644Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 10/29/14 at 2:55pm

Sat with a retired partner, Appellate Court Justice and others.

Old Man did not mention his deceased partner of 40 years or his mentor. The family did not approach us. Very odd luncheon.

Big meeting tomorrow and then client dinner! Nice people!

YouWantitWhen????
#3645Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 10/29/14 at 6:17pm

Happy Dance for HC.

I am about to blow a gasket at work. My username is unfortunately too prophetic, and all of those who are of any use are as buried as I am.

Ratbastards, all of 'em.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3646THOUGHTFUL Thursday!
Posted: 10/30/14 at 7:14am

FB is interesting in how some people's true selves come out. Not all, but some.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#3647Terrible Thursday
Posted: 10/30/14 at 7:15am

Morning peeps! Boobs Jr. turns 24 today...where has the time gone?

In other news....allergies suck!

Bluemoon
#3648Terrible Thursday
Posted: 10/30/14 at 8:23am

Happy birthday, to #1!

Agree on the allergies - throat and nose are fully engaged. Ugh.

Big discipline issues here today. Girls can be so mean and nasty.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3649Terrible Thursday
Posted: 10/30/14 at 8:31am

Mornin'

Pray tell, Girly, who?

HB2BoobsJr!

Moony, put 'em in the stockade and take away their communication devices.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos