News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 148

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

brdlwyr
#3675Happy Halloweenie
Posted: 10/31/14 at 4:35pm

Snowing 4 minutes ago and now I see blue skies.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3676Happy Halloweenie
Posted: 10/31/14 at 5:39pm

We may actually get a bit of rain, mist tonight.

We need it.

I have a feeling the Zombies have won, because there are not a lot of brains on display in the office today. (hey, that rhymes).

brdlwyr
#3677Happy Halloweenie
Posted: 11/2/14 at 2:10pm

Lease exciting celebrity siting - Alan Thicke!

At office playing catch up!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3678Manic Monday
Posted: 11/3/14 at 7:19am

Morning peeps! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Costume party was fun. Hopefully most of you got to see ours on FB. Glad to have the extra hour of sleep, but still could use more. Up early both Sat and Sun.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3679Manic Monday
Posted: 11/3/14 at 7:52am

Mornin"

I created a sh!tstorm this weekend. One of the faculty fired off an email to the entire department on Saturday, accusing the chair and assistant chair of "bringing the department to new depths."

I shot back with "Please remove me from your list. I want no part of this continuing negativity."

The resulting fracas has been amusing, to say the least. Responses ranging from "Thank you for saying what I've been thinking," to "You just don't get it, do you?" and everything in between. I'm filing them all.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#3680Manic Monday
Posted: 11/3/14 at 8:31am

Deet, if fun that they keep giving you new lines for a play. Manic Monday

BTW I walked out of SIDE SHOW on Friday night in total awe of this production. This cast is phenomenal and I cannot praise the 2 girls enough. I watched as the entire audience sat on the edge of their seats during curtain calls for them to walk on the stage. The second they were visible the crowd was on their feet. This production seem to have a bigger affect on me then the original. I got the message loud and clear this time. We are all freaks in our own way,remember being gay back then would make you a "freak", but we can hide our freakishness. The girls could not hide theirs. When they sing "Who Will Love Me As I Am" if you don't get all teary eyed you better see a cardiologist and make sure you have a heart. I hope my framily all get to see this as soon as they can. I can't wait to go back!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

YouWantitWhen????
#3681Manic Monday
Posted: 11/3/14 at 8:36am

Boobs, I am glad it was what you hoped it would be (and sounds like a bit more). Up early because I have to get that thing done this morning. It has not been as unpleasant as I feared so far, except for being thirsty now...

Happy Monday Adults. This is the premiere week of an amazing new play out in Seattle! I cannot wait to see it the week after its premiere!

brdlwyr
#3682Manic Monday
Posted: 11/3/14 at 11:28am

D2 - message me details of your play so I can follow the reviews!

Boobs - sounds fun!

Broadwayboobs
#3683Twos Day
Posted: 11/4/14 at 7:06am

Morning peeps!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3684Twos Day
Posted: 11/4/14 at 8:25am

Mornin'

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

YouWantitWhen????
#3685Twos Day
Posted: 11/4/14 at 9:18am

Morning!

Broadwayboobs
#3686Twos Day
Posted: 11/4/14 at 9:51am

We're all so chatty today.

brdlwyr
#3687Twos Day
Posted: 11/4/14 at 11:42am

Will vote after work. Mrs. Brd up at 5 to go to her "little job" and I mean little as in little pay!

C21 might come home for the weekend!

Mooney - C16 interested in southern colleges. Hope to go to Alabama, Auburn, and Georgia for spring break.

Bluemoon
#3688Twos Day
Posted: 11/4/14 at 12:12pm

Afternoon, folks! It's been a rough time at school this week, hence my absence.

Brd - all those schools look great in the Spring, after a long Chicago winter. If you took him to visit in August (when they actually start classes) it would be oppressively hot and humid. There's a reason they like kids to visit in the Spring!

brdlwyr
#3689Twos Day
Posted: 11/4/14 at 12:31pm

Makes sense - he has NO interest in the smaller private schools. He will like apply to 4-5 Big Ten schools and then the southern schools, of course this is all months before his first ACT in April.

U of Illinois is the first goal. We will see! He should have so many more options than the girls - honor classes, ACT (I hope.)

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3690The WednesDay After
Posted: 11/5/14 at 7:09am

Mornin'

Well, we'll see...

At least I live in a blue state.

Broadwayboobs
#3691The WednesDay After
Posted: 11/5/14 at 7:39am

Morning peeps!

Looks like I'll be seeing this The WednesDay After

https://nypost.com/2014/11/04/encores-the-band-wagon-likely-bound-for-bway/

Bluemoon
#3692The WednesDay After
Posted: 11/5/14 at 7:58am

'Morning!

Wow - what a great cast! I must confess that I don't know "Band Wagon" very well. It's true - we learn something new every day!

Broadwayboobs
#3693The WednesDay After
Posted: 11/5/14 at 8:10am

Neither do I Moony. I think the movie is with Clint Eastwood or am I thinking of something else? I'm too old to remember.

Bluemoon
#3694The WednesDay After
Posted: 11/5/14 at 8:15am

Fred Astaire and Cyd Charisse. Who knew?

Broadwayboobs
#3695The WednesDay After
Posted: 11/5/14 at 9:09am

LOL Clint Eastwood was in Paint Your Wagon

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#3696The WednesDay After
Posted: 11/5/14 at 9:11am

That last line is troublesome, Boobsie. Tony gets to move to a B'way house if Side Show fails.

YouWantitWhen????
#3697The WednesDay After
Posted: 11/5/14 at 9:13am

Morning Adults.

Back to Spring weather here, but I would be happy with Fall/Winter.

Happy Hump Day!

Broadwayboobs
#3698The WednesDay After
Posted: 11/5/14 at 9:19am

Poddie, all I can say is they better find another theatre if they want to transfer to B'way. The WednesDay After

brdlwyr
#3699The WednesDay After
Posted: 11/5/14 at 10:47am

I guess I now live in a purple state. Liberal Republican governor and liberal Republican and liberal Democratic senators. Dems still have state house and senate. Rough night.

Bulls game with best friends last night - much fun!

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos