News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 149

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3700The WednesDay After
Posted: 11/6/14 at 7:27am

Morning peeps! A wet gloomy day in NYC.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#3701The WednesDay After
Posted: 11/6/14 at 9:57am

'Morning!

Very wet here, too. Took me longer to get to work this morning, thanks to a number of flooded-out roads.

brdlwyr
#3702The WednesDay After
Posted: 11/6/14 at 12:24pm

Colder here today. Seeing a show solo tonight. Mrs Brd has to work and our friends are busy.

I cannot make this stuff up! The old had had a stint put in his artery following angiogram on Tuesday and is at the office today! He really is non-human!

Updated On: 11/6/14 at 12:24 PM

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#3703The WednesDay After
Posted: 11/6/14 at 5:45pm

You should all visit me today. It is the perfect Spring day. Sunny, warm, the birds are singing and the sunrise was gorgeous. Come on down!

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Bluemoon
#3704Finally Friday
Posted: 11/7/14 at 7:25am

Hep - what a tempting offer!

'Morning, all! I thought Friday would never get here. Monday seems like it was a month ago. Here's to the freakin' weekend!

Broadwayboobs
#3705Finally Friday
Posted: 11/7/14 at 8:39am

Morning peeps! TGIF!!!!

Hep, did you see our friend is in a new show that should transfer to Broadway?

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#3706Finally Friday
Posted: 11/7/14 at 9:05am

Crappy Friday! Major furnace problem. This will not be cheap. Bleh

Broadwayboobs
#3707Finally Friday
Posted: 11/7/14 at 9:32am

Poddie, perhaps they'll take "favors" Finally Friday

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#3708Finally Friday
Posted: 11/7/14 at 9:42am

Even I don't have that kind of longevity. Finally Friday

And did I mention the accidental tearing up of the car title last night? Now I've got to find a notary in my spare time.

Broadwayboobs
#3709Finally Friday
Posted: 11/7/14 at 9:49am

If you could use a Notary in Jersey my ex could do it for you.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3710Finally Friday
Posted: 11/7/14 at 9:52am

One of the good things about my job is that we have a few notaries on site who are friends. One less thing to worry about.

Happy Friday Adults.

SOMMS, sorry about the furnace. I dealt with that a couple of years ago.

Break a leg Deet and DD!

brdlwyr
#3711Finally Friday
Posted: 11/7/14 at 10:00am

I am a notary - will jump on plane!

Break a leg D2 and El Tico!!!!

Fun night at the theater. NY agents are gossipy! Late night!

Bluemoon
#3712Finally Friday
Posted: 11/7/14 at 10:26am

Anything you'd like to share with the class, Brd?

Broadwayboobs
#3713Finally Friday
Posted: 11/7/14 at 10:27am

Break legs Deet and Double D....well those who don;t like it Finally Friday

Broadwayboobs
#3714Finally Friday
Posted: 11/7/14 at 10:36am

This song from Side Show is stuck in my head today....wonder why?

Leave me alone
This is none of your business
You don't need to judge
Or offer advice
You're not my mother
You're not my warden
Don't need a strict chaperone
Why don't you leave me alone?

brdlwyr
#3715Finally Friday
Posted: 11/7/14 at 11:36am

Mooney - no really - just gossip about those that were at the opening night party!

Epic Fail! The rehabber is now back in the safety of her "abusive" boyfriend in Kansas. My very sad and honest predicition is that the next time I see her will be at her funeral. Her son is beside himself with anger. She is the most ungrateful and shall I say most stupid person I have ever met.

My favorite aunt is in hospice! The last of my father's generation of siblings and in-laws. Lovely and kind woman! Very sad for my cousins.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3716Finally Friday
Posted: 11/7/14 at 2:14pm

Brd, my father's last surviving sibling passed away in June -- she was only a few weeks short of her 99th birthday! Aside from a couple of aunts by marriage, the only one left now is my mother's youngest brother, who will be 88 in January.

Watching the show on its feet and in full dress last night for the first time, all I kept thinking was "Jesus, I wrote a BIG show!"

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

brdlwyr
#3717Finally Friday
Posted: 11/7/14 at 2:23pm

What an exciting time for you all!

Is Y coming this weekend?

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3718Finally Friday
Posted: 11/7/14 at 3:14pm

Y and SoMMS are both coming next weekend. I can't wait!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3719Finally Friday
Posted: 11/8/14 at 12:47pm

So. Last night.

So many thoughts whirled through my head during the performance.

“Oh good, that got the laugh. That moment was extremely well played. OMG, she never did that before; great, it’ a keeper. Uh oh, that didn’t get a laugh. Oh good, that works. Oh ****, that woman over there is taking notes; she must be a critic. I can’t see her face. I shouldn’t care… Oh, fabulous, they didn’t see that coming; someone gasped!”

And then it was over, and all that matters is I’m left with a wonderfully euphoric feeling that I’ve been well taken care of by a terrific director, cast and crew who have all worked their butts off to make the people who speak my words come alive. No matter what the critics may say, that is something I will always have and always cherish. And for right now, I have a play up and running. That’s a gift. And a privilege. And I’m a very happy playwright this morning.

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3720Finally Friday
Posted: 11/8/14 at 3:40pm

Happy Dance for Deet!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3721MYSTERIOUS MONDAY!
Posted: 11/10/14 at 7:25am

Morning!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#3722MYSTERIOUS MONDAY!
Posted: 11/10/14 at 7:31am

Morning peeps! Welcome to Monday. Seeing my twins again this week...yay!!!!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3723MYSTERIOUS MONDAY!
Posted: 11/10/14 at 8:01am

Mornin'

Broadwayboobs
#3724MYSTERIOUS MONDAY!
Posted: 11/10/14 at 8:07am

Hey Deet! Isn't it really early where you are?

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos