News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 150

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3725MYSTERIOUS MONDAY!
Posted: 11/10/14 at 8:14am

I'm back in New York. Just got home an hour ago.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#3726MYSTERIOUS MONDAY!
Posted: 11/10/14 at 8:32am

I'm so confused with your schedule. Are you going back or just SOMMS this week?

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#3727MYSTERIOUS MONDAY!
Posted: 11/10/14 at 8:43am

'Morning!

He's on our time now, Boobs. Gotta love those red-eyes.

Well, it looks like some of us had an EXCELLENT weekend! I'm just thrilled for Deet - and for DD! I hope someone records this production.

Broadwayboobs
#3728MYSTERIOUS MONDAY!
Posted: 11/10/14 at 8:55am

Congrats to the D's team !

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

brdlwyr
#3729MYSTERIOUS MONDAY!
Posted: 11/10/14 at 9:07am

MYSTERIOUS MONDAY!

Is the D Team better than the A Team?

Bluemoon
#3730MYSTERIOUS MONDAY!
Posted: 11/10/14 at 9:08am

With the possible exception of Mr. T, yes.

Updated On: 11/10/14 at 09:08 AM

brdlwyr
#3731MYSTERIOUS MONDAY!
Posted: 11/10/14 at 9:28am

Moony - earliest loss in the playoffs since 2008!!! The senior boys were devestated, but one team always has to lose! We play in a consolation bracket so we actually have one more home game.

My anger has not subsided on the behaviour of my sister.

Broadwayboobs
#3732MYSTERIOUS MONDAY!
Posted: 11/10/14 at 9:32am

Moony, all I can say about "Revenge" is WOW !

Bluemoon
#3733MYSTERIOUS MONDAY!
Posted: 11/10/14 at 9:37am

Brd - tough year! GP ended their season with a Friday night loss - one of many. Very undisciplined team this year, so they shouldn't be surprised.

Boobs - haven't seen it yet, but read all the recaps. Can't wait to see the last 10 minutes!

Broadwayboobs
#3734MYSTERIOUS MONDAY!
Posted: 11/10/14 at 9:40am

Moony, OMG you better brace yourself MYSTERIOUS MONDAY!

Updated On: 11/10/14 at 09:40 AM

brdlwyr
#3735MYSTERIOUS MONDAY!
Posted: 11/10/14 at 9:41am

We need to find some new shows. I am SO sick of The Voice - but I always do as I am told!

C21 was home this weekend - she is seriously such a nice person. Her boyfriend behaved and was silly and nice.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3736MYSTERIOUS MONDAY!
Posted: 11/10/14 at 1:33pm

Crazy, busy today. Ick. And I have the sneezies.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#3737MYSTERIOUS MONDAY!
Posted: 11/10/14 at 1:47pm

Girly, I wonder if I pour sauce on your head if it will help? bwhahahaha

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3738MYSTERIOUS MONDAY!
Posted: 11/10/14 at 2:16pm

That was so funny!!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#3739MYSTERIOUS MONDAY!
Posted: 11/10/14 at 2:18pm

I felt so bad, but at least it was someone I knew and she was such a good sport about it. I need to find a shower cap for her to wear the next time.

brdlwyr
#3740MYSTERIOUS MONDAY!
Posted: 11/10/14 at 2:22pm

Two families that are so important to us are sitting in hospice with their mothers, very sad. Both came to my mother's funeral.

Bluemoon
#3741MYSTERIOUS MONDAY!
Posted: 11/10/14 at 4:20pm

Sadly, it's that time for those of us in middle age, Brd.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#3742THANK A VETERAN DAY!
Posted: 11/11/14 at 6:57am

Hiho!

"unleash the girly"

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#3743THANK A VETERAN DAY!
Posted: 11/11/14 at 7:51am

Mornin'

Yes, Boobs, I'm going back out to Seattle tomorrow night, thru Sunday. If I didn't have classes yesterday, today and tomorrow I would have stayed the whole time.

I have no idea what time it is at any given moment anymore, and it will only get worse -- next Tuesday, J2 and I are going to Barcelona for a week. He's got a conference, and I'm tagging along. (Yes, I'll cancel a class for that. One museum and it becomes "work" related.)

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Broadwayboobs
#3744THANK A VETERAN DAY!
Posted: 11/11/14 at 8:25am

Morning peeps!

Bluemoon
#3745THANK A VETERAN DAY!
Posted: 11/11/14 at 8:34am

Hello!

With the government workers off today, the roads around here were empty this morning. I left the house late and still got to work early.

How's working from home today, Boobs?

Broadwayboobs
#3746THANK A VETERAN DAY!
Posted: 11/11/14 at 8:49am

I'm not a fan Moony. At work I have 4 screens being I have to open so many applications. It's tough doing my work on 1 screen. Plus I keep trying to type from my home keyboard lol

Bluemoon
#3747THANK A VETERAN DAY!
Posted: 11/11/14 at 8:51am

Four screens? Talk about multi-tasking! Which one has BWW?

Broadwayboobs
#3748THANK A VETERAN DAY!
Posted: 11/11/14 at 8:55am

Usually the 2nd one...1st one has my emails THANK A VETERAN DAY!

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#3749THANK A VETERAN DAY!
Posted: 11/11/14 at 9:25am

Boobs, I only have 2 screens at work, and have the same issue when I work remotely. It is amazing how wired we become to multi-task!

Happy Tuesday Adults!

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos