pixeltracker

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!- Page 176

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4375Can the Adults Please Smoke? One more day!
Posted: 8/23/12 at 2:28pm

Wait, you said October, right? The Saturday is the 27th. I was just want to make sure. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  One more day!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Bluemoon
#4376Can the Adults Please Smoke? One more day!
Posted: 8/23/12 at 2:52pm

Well, I'll be damned - youright! Yup, we're arriving the afternoon of the 26th and leave the morning of the 28th. The city may never be the same again.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4377Can the Adults Please Smoke? One more day!
Posted: 8/23/12 at 2:58pm

Ok. So 10/27, 8:00 PM performance. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  One more day! YAY!!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 8/23/12 at 02:58 PM

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4378Can the Adults Please Smoke? Finally! Friday
Posted: 8/24/12 at 7:30am

Good morning, kids. Meetings all morning. Bleh!

Bluemoon
#4379Can the Adults Please Smoke? Welcome to Friday!
Posted: 8/24/12 at 7:31am

Good morning, all!

I thought this week would never end. Looking forward to sleeping past 5:30am for two whole days.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4380Can the Adults Please Smoke? One more day!
Posted: 8/24/12 at 7:32am

G'morning

The Hotel Deet closes for the summer this afternoon as the last guest heads back to Eire. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  One more day! Can the Adults Please Smoke?  One more day!

I'll have to get back to you about ANNIE in October; J2 mentioned last night that we may (or may not) be away that week on a vacation before he starts his new job, whichever one it will be. (None of the options require a move. Whew!)

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
#4381Can the Adults Please Smoke? One more day!
Posted: 8/24/12 at 8:12am

Forget Annie - I wanna go on vacation with you guys!

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4382Can the Adults Please Smoke? One more day!
Posted: 8/24/12 at 8:18am

Morning! Yay Friday!!!!

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Bluemoon
#4383Can the Adults Please Smoke? One more day!
Posted: 8/24/12 at 8:32am

By the way, I hear from someone, who has been at Annie's rehearsals, that this production is like no other previous incarnation. He's very excited about it.

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4384Can the Adults Please Smoke? One more day!
Posted: 8/24/12 at 8:47am

Morning peeps! 2 of my staff are out today for a wedding they're both in tomorrow up in Mass. This is going to be a very long day for me! At least I got my everything bagle with veggie cream cheese Can the Adults Please Smoke?  One more day!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4385Can the Adults Please Smoke? One more day!
Posted: 8/24/12 at 8:54am

I was supposed to go to the track tomorrow, but it's been cancelled. I'm bummed. I like going. I have no idea what I'm doing when I bet, and I don't bet a lot, but I have fun. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  One more day!

Boobs, how do you watch that Honey Boo Boo and not want to throw something at the tv? That's why I stay away from some of those shows. I worry about my electronics and blood pressure. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  One more day!

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 8/24/12 at 08:54 AM

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4386Can the Adults Please Smoke? One more day!
Posted: 8/24/12 at 9:09am

we went to the track last friday. The boy won on his first bet, bitchbastard! and then we all won on the last race. $5 but hey, winning is winning. It was good times.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

brdlwyr
#4387Can the Adults Please Smoke? One more day!
Posted: 8/24/12 at 9:18am

Happy Friday! Mooney - I agree, we are all up at 5:45. Weekend - football tomorrow early!

Bluemoon
#4388Can the Adults Please Smoke? One more day!
Posted: 8/24/12 at 9:21am

So....for the second time in my life I watched Honey Boo Boo while walking on the treadmill yesterday. I think I've figured out the attraction to this hot mess. Every time you think this family has reached an all time low, they outdo themselves.They can't possibly be as crude as they appear.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4389Can the Adults Please Smoke? One more day!
Posted: 8/24/12 at 9:24am

Lately Max has been sleeping until 6:30, which is better than 5:30, I guess.

But it's 7 days a week, so no sleeping in on weekends anymore. However, he is fond of the afternoon nap so that compensates somewhat.

J2 is on call this weekend, and I'm looking forward to being blissfully alone during the day tomorrow and Sunday. I'm hoping to get a lot of writing done, but the reality is there'll be a lot of napping. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  One more day!

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

Bluemoon
#4390Can the Adults Please Smoke? One more day!
Posted: 8/24/12 at 9:38am

Napping can be productive, too!

Anyone hear of any details on the shooting near the Empire State Building?

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#4391Can the Adults Please Smoke? One more day!
Posted: 8/24/12 at 9:48am

For God's sake... who has the pharmaceuticals?

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4392Can the Adults Please Smoke? One more day!
Posted: 8/24/12 at 9:52am

One fatality so far, the gunman has been apprehended and the area is closed down, cops everywhere. That's the latest I've heard.

Bluemoon
#4393Can the Adults Please Smoke? One more day!
Posted: 8/24/12 at 9:59am

I hope the fatality was the gunman, not a bystander (not that I would want anyone killed - innocent or not).

JG2 - we thought it was your turn to provide.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4394Can the Adults Please Smoke? One more day!
Posted: 8/24/12 at 10:00am

I heard reported the fatality is the gunman. What is wrong with people??!!

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#4395Can the Adults Please Smoke? One more day!
Posted: 8/24/12 at 10:04am

There are wackos everywhere. A few are armed.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4396Can the Adults Please Smoke? One more day!
Posted: 8/24/12 at 10:04am

Now I'm hearing as many as 10 people shot, and as Girly said, the fatality is the gunman. I'm also hearing there might have been a 2nd gunman.

ETA:

CNN

Updated On: 8/24/12 at 10:04 AM

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4397Can the Adults Please Smoke? One more day!
Posted: 8/24/12 at 10:11am

oh dear lord. I'm putting you all in bubbles.

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4398Can the Adults Please Smoke? One more day!
Posted: 8/24/12 at 12:15pm

And in other news....Boobs will be seeing Jersey Boys on Sunday Can the Adults Please Smoke?  One more day!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#4399Can the Adults Please Smoke? One more day!
Posted: 8/24/12 at 12:25pm

Excellent!

Or as Iflit would say, "Outstanding!"

Videos