pixeltracker

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!- Page 182

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4525Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/10/12 at 7:57am

That story needs some work.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4526Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/10/12 at 8:10am

Or more alcohol.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4527Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/10/12 at 8:15am

Morning.

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Bluemoon
#4528Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/10/12 at 8:15am

And to think - all I thought I was missing at Boob's gathering was pizza dip and a questionable sing-along.

'Morning, all!

I survived the weekend, but just barely. I'm getting to old to be on my feet (in heels) for 15 straight hours. I could barely walk when I finally got up on Saturday. then I spent Saturday afternoon standing around at a cup cake competition my daughter was competing in. Let's just say that important lessons were learned and leave it at that. I got soaked by two stoems and went home to change my wet clothes before heading up to Baltimore for the O's vs Yankees game. I sat down and said to hubby, "Look, I know you spent a lot of money on these tickets and all, but I'm cold, wet, achy and exhausted. Can we just stay home and order in dinner while watching the game on TV?" Which is exactly what we did - up until the O's took the lead and my hopes were dashed. Then we watched Covert Affairs.

The end.

Updated On: 9/10/12 at 08:15 AM

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4529Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/10/12 at 8:22am

but they made up for it yesterday

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4530Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/10/12 at 8:25am

Hauling concrete pillars, flower arrangements, hanging flower baskets from car to mansion to lakeside pavillion a half mile away and then from pavillion to mansion to car in a $500 black suit. A half hour trying to get white concrete dust from concrete pillars off said suit . And no alcohol because I'm still on meds and had to drive 2 1/2 hours back home way past my bedtime.

The other end.

Bluemoon
#4531Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/10/12 at 8:28am

Geez that's devotion to family, above and beyond!

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4532Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/10/12 at 8:29am

Mom health issues as well as my own. I was almost hospitalized at one point since the rush trips to Dr on Tues and Thurs were misdiagnosis. note to self - don't piss off your kidneys.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4533Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/10/12 at 8:30am

Do you know how hard it is to keep a determined puppy from licking himself, cone notwithstanding?

And then deal with Granny Gulch?

AND miss a party!?!

I think we all deserve a group hug for our lousy weekends.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#4534Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/10/12 at 9:14am

There was a party?

Good morning.

Somms, hope you're feeling a little better, although I'm sure the activities yesterday didn't help. Hope you can get some rest today.

Wishing everyone a wonderful week. I am in love with this weather.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4535Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/10/12 at 9:21am

This weather is perfection! I slept with the windows open last night and actually had to add a blanket to the bed. Heaven!

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4536Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/10/12 at 9:22am

OMG yes, this weather! I'm in love! sleeping is glorious!

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4537Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/10/12 at 10:18am

Happy Monday Adults. We have had disgusting weather here in SoCal - hot, muggy, and no air movement. Ugh...

I hope everyone is feeling better, and has a quiet, calm week.

And D2 - your descriptions of Max's cone head makes me smile!

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4538Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/10/12 at 12:59pm

just ran to Target at Lunch. it is even more beautiful out now!!!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4539Can the Adults Please Smoke? Moanday
Posted: 9/10/12 at 1:15pm

Hot damn, Senioritis has hit big and early this year.

I intensely dislike teaching Seniors.

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4540Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chilly
Posted: 9/11/12 at 7:16am

and, a good morning to you all!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4541Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chilly
Posted: 9/11/12 at 7:54am

Morning.

Somms, ain't nuttin' wrong with my story. I only speaketh the trutheth.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4542Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chilly
Posted: 9/11/12 at 7:54am

Morning peeps! Took the Germans shopping yesterday and seems I bought more than them. I got things I needed for my trip. 9 more days!!!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4543Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chilly
Posted: 9/11/12 at 7:55am

Morning peeps! Took the Germans shopping yesterday and seems I bought more than them. I got things I needed for my trip. 9 more days!!!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#4544Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chilly
Posted: 9/11/12 at 7:58am

Pretty excited about atht trip, Mr. Doublepopster? Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Chilly

'Morning!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4545Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chilly
Posted: 9/11/12 at 8:02am

G'morning!

Per someone's Facebook page this morning:

"So much good advice on our morning walk today! First was the very nice man with the long-haired dachshund with the same coloring as Max. He regaled us with tales of his dog's kidneys shutting down due to the recessive gene that causes kidney failure, brain cancer and a host of other problems in dogs with white hair. ( Of course it had nothing to do with the lizard his dog ate ). Immediately after that jolly intercourse, we met a lovely lady with her even lovelier poodle. She, of course, could not resist commenting on the cone, and shared the heartwarming story of how Fifi ( I swear, the poodle's name was Fifi ) ate her own tail and had to wear a cone for a month! She left us with the cheery admonishment to always have spare cones on hand because "you never know what the little darlings will get themselves into!"

Duly noted.

Finally was the lady runner ( and I use the word lady only because if I said "bitch" it might lead you to think 1: I was talking about another dog, or 2: I'm a misogynist ) who roared around the corner and shouted, very concisely, "I wish you dog owners didn't take over the park" while pushing a young business man ( admittedly texting while walking ) out of her way. Left in her wake: one confused young man, picking his phone off the ground and examining the crack in the case, one skittish puppy straining at his leash, and the words "Smack any orphans lately?" ringing loudly in the cool, crisp late summer, autumn-like morning air.

I'm sure I have no idea who said that, but I'm also sure you all have an idea."

Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Chilly

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#4546Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chilly
Posted: 9/11/12 at 8:35am

Morning.

yay for Boobs's trip!!!

My meds are kicking the crap outta me and last night I had my first official "breakup" since I was 24. ya know, 29 has not started out very well, lol, it better turn itself around quickly!

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4547Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chilly
Posted: 9/11/12 at 8:42am

Sorry Tink! And, we had such high hopes. Can the Adults Please Smoke?  Chilly

Bluemoon
#4548Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chilly
Posted: 9/11/12 at 9:01am

Awww, Tink - so sorry!

Deet - your stories make me want to avoid 1) walking a dog 2) living in NYC 3) all of the above.

SonofMammaMiaSam
#4549Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chilly
Posted: 9/11/12 at 9:07am

Penthouse owners have dog walkers. Just sayin'.

Videos