pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 186

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Bluemoon
#4625Testy Tuesday
Posted: 2/10/15 at 8:42am

Overheard in the hallway this morning: "So, Valentine's Day is Saturday. Good day to spend quality time with my significant other, aka, my laptop." #sadsophomore

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4626Testy Tuesday
Posted: 2/10/15 at 8:42am

Other than the guard in the lobby, I'm always the first here, Moony. We had more ice also. HATE IT! But, I got here safely. I'm feeling really bad for all of my Boston relatives. 72 inches! Yikes!

Bluemoon
#4627Testy Tuesday
Posted: 2/10/15 at 8:44am

And two more storms coming their way! SOMEONE ticked off Mother Nature.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4628Testy Tuesday
Posted: 2/10/15 at 8:55am

Ice is evil. Unless it's in an adult beverage.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Bluemoon
#4629Testy Tuesday
Posted: 2/10/15 at 9:17am

Well, yes, I'll give you that.

I just fired the secretary of the Student Council. Fun times with the senior class should follow.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4630Testy Tuesday
Posted: 2/10/15 at 9:22am

Ooh!!! What happened? Details!!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#4631Testy Tuesday
Posted: 2/10/15 at 9:31am

Didn't show up for a number of meetings. "I forgot." "I got busy" "I had to meet with a teacher." Last week she skipped school with a forged note, in order to avoid a Math test - thus, also skipping a meeting. Buh-bye!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4632Testy Tuesday
Posted: 2/10/15 at 9:37am

Morning peeps! Damn ice! My car looks like an ice sculptor.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#4633Testy Tuesday
Posted: 2/10/15 at 10:06am

Yeah, it wasn't a matter of scraping, so much as a chisel and chop operation.

Broadwayboobs
#4634Testy Tuesday
Posted: 2/10/15 at 10:22am

I just found out that an old colleague's mom fell on the ice. The police found her last night on her lawn in just a bath robe. They just took her off of life support and she passed. Sad thing is she was the healthiest of all of them. Life is too short my friends. Stay safe out there in these conditions.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bluemoon
#4635Testy Tuesday
Posted: 2/10/15 at 10:26am

Holy crap. That's terrible. I'm so sorry for your friend.

Broadwayboobs
#4636Testy Tuesday
Posted: 2/10/15 at 10:29am

Moony, this is what this family has been going through...

My friend needs a kidney transplant, his wife was going to be the donor. They examined her and found a cancerous tumor on HER kidney! Then the same week, his dad was on dialysis, which started to fail him, and he passed away, just around Thanksgiving. They are testing his son now for compatibility, and meanwhile they want to start dialysis for him. Now this happens. They can't catch a break.

Bluemoon
#4637Testy Tuesday
Posted: 2/10/15 at 10:36am

Geez, that is just incredible. What a nightmare they are living.

Broadwayboobs
#4638Testy Tuesday
Posted: 2/10/15 at 10:43am

So sad. At least they found the wife's tumor in time. If she didn't offer to be a donor it could have gone undetected until it was too late. I see that as a blessing in disguise. I pray that my friend makes it through. Everyone is telling me that he looks horrible.

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#4639Testy Tuesday
Posted: 2/10/15 at 11:27am

What sad news! And, yet, a silver lining in the detection of her tumor.

Life is precious. Every single moment.

"Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. . ."

Broadwayboobs
#4640Testy Tuesday
Posted: 2/10/15 at 11:33am

AMEN Addy <3

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#4641Testy Tuesday
Posted: 2/10/15 at 11:40am

So, can we take the rest of the day off?

Oh, Moony, I'm sure that's getting the girls all up in arms. Good for you for not letting her get away with it.

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4642Testy Tuesday
Posted: 2/10/15 at 11:42am

Take the rest of the week off. It's going to snow again on Thursday anyway.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#4643Testy Tuesday
Posted: 2/10/15 at 12:01pm

It had better not snow next week when I have to be in Chicago on Thursday. And then fly to LA on Friday!

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#4644Testy Tuesday
Posted: 2/10/15 at 12:48pm

If you read about the 15 vehicle pile up on the NJ Turnpike last night, my secretary's cousin was the fatality. Sad.

Broadwayboobs
#4645Testy Tuesday
Posted: 2/10/15 at 1:18pm

Oh no SOMMSY. I heard about it this morning from my bus wife. Horrible tragedy.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4646Testy Tuesday
Posted: 2/10/15 at 1:42pm

Wow. So sad. I was following it last night, and working myself up to slight panic attacks thinking about how the roads would be this morning.

Prayers for everyone.

"unleash the girly"

NYadgal Profile Photo
NYadgal
#4647Testy Tuesday
Posted: 2/10/15 at 1:45pm

Oh, Somms, I'm so sorry. That's so sad.
It was the lead story on the news this morning.

This winter has been so destructive.

brdlwyr
#4648Testy Tuesday
Posted: 2/10/15 at 3:38pm

Addy - the father of the first friend the kids had in high school died last night! C21 sent a text this morning almost exactly what you said:

Life is precious. Every single moment.

One of our best friends is going in for double mastectomy next week and her attitude is so upbeat - truly a lovely woman! Testy Tuesday

Addy - I am out of town Thursday night so our planned tryst will have to wait until May sweeps!

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#4649Testy Tuesday
Posted: 2/10/15 at 9:16pm

I don't know what has become of my manners. I actually yelled at a stranger this morning. This stranger was a smoker. This smoker was standing under a 'no smoking' sign at the entrance to an office building. The building is home to many doctors' rooms and pathology suites. I was taking my Mom for some tests and this smoker exhaled smoke all over us as we left the building. In fact, there was a rather large group of smokers, but I picked on the exhaler. I yelled at her. I feel better for yelling, but also guilty that my manners slipped out the door, too. *sigh* You can't take me anywhere.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos