News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....- Page 187

Can The Adults Please Smoke? 37 and Looking Damn Fine.....

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#4650Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 2/11/15 at 7:25am

Morning peeps! Hep you had every right to yell at a disrespectful person. Even when I smoked I tried being aware of the non-smokers around me.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4651Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 2/11/15 at 7:33am

Finally remembered to get the kiddles Valentine's cards in the mail this morning! Can't believe I almost forgot. I usually have them out at least a week, if not a week and a half beforehand! Don't know where my head's been.

They love getting the cards from me. Their Mom...not so much. A few holidays, their cards get appropriately themed confetti inside. Shannon's a good sport about it, though. She says when they see cards from me, they always look at her with a little mischievous grin as they open them.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#4652Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 2/11/15 at 8:57am

Yup you're the person parents of babies and fur babies hate. Of course I say that lovingly.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4653Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 2/11/15 at 10:34am

Yes, I'm sure you do. Wacky Wednesday

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

brdlwyr
#4654Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 2/11/15 at 10:48am

Mrs. Brd is picking up goodies for the girls. C16 will get college wear which he loves. He has shirts from all over the country.

Happy Humping Day!

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#4655Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 2/11/15 at 11:18am

Happy Hump Day Adults. I got the kids in the family I help out some chocolate for VD, and will probably give my mom a card, but other than that, I think I may open up the really nice bottle of gin my sister gave me Saturday night and contemplate that single life is not too shabby - especially when seeing what is out there right now!

And SOMMS, I am so sorry.

Everyone be safe, and treasure every moment.

brdlwyr
#4656Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 2/11/15 at 11:27am

Which gin? Hendrick's? There is a local distiller - North Shore - absolutely fabulous gin!

Broadwayboobs
#4657Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 2/11/15 at 12:00pm

Wacky Wednesday

YouWantitWhen????
#4658Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 2/11/15 at 12:03pm

My sister sent me a bottle of Nolet's gin - which was the best the local liquor store had in stock for delivery on Friday night as a thank you for ER duty. I technically did not get it until Saturday - but it was a really nice gesture on her part. At one point she asked what she could do (she is in NJ) and I jokingly said "send gin". So she did.

I usually drink Hendrick's, 209 or Botanist (which I discovered when I was in Scotland).

So, I am going to give the Nolet's a try on Saturday - just have to determine whether to garnish with a martini olive or cucumber slice.

brdlwyr
#4659Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 2/11/15 at 12:15pm

Hmm, I need to look into Nolet's and Botanist. I drink it on the rocks plain with a little twist of lemon.

YouWantitWhen????
#4660Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 2/11/15 at 12:19pm

For Botanist (and Hendrick's) add a slice of cucumber (just a suggestion).

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4661Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 2/11/15 at 12:22pm

A maraschino cherry. I don't like olives. Except the pimento. I suck that out and throw the green part away. *ducks*

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 2/11/15 at 12:22 PM

YouWantitWhen????
#4662Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 2/11/15 at 12:24pm

There is a reason the tropical section is reserved for Girly.

brdlwyr
#4663Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 2/11/15 at 12:29pm

We would put cucumber and orange in Pimm's cup with soda water.

I will try the cucumber. (in the gin)

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#4664Wacky Wednesday
Posted: 2/11/15 at 10:36pm

Nolets is so smooth it can be drunk as an aperitif. I'm not sure it needs anything else.

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4665TRYSTING THURSDAY!
Posted: 2/12/15 at 7:28am

A maraschino cherry.

I did not win the big money. Boo.

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#4666TRYSTING THURSDAY!
Posted: 2/12/15 at 7:39am

True story:

We were watching TV last night and a commercial for "Fifty Shades of Grey" come on. Hubby says, "That commercial is so misleading. They only show young people." I said, "What the hell are you talking about?" To which he replies, "Fifty Sades of Grey - GREY. It's a movie about old people having sex and all they show is a young couple. Very misleading." You should have seen his face when I explained what the movie was actually about.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4667TRYSTING THURSDAY!
Posted: 2/12/15 at 7:43am

LOL!!! Never read the book, no plans to see the movie. I'm all about The Last Five Years tomorrow!!!!

"unleash the girly"

Broadwayboobs
#4668TRYSTING THURSDAY!
Posted: 2/12/15 at 9:16am

Morning peeps! It was a bad start to my day. I looked at my alarm clock and it read 4:28, so I thought heck I have 2 minutes. My head said get up, but my tired a$$ felt otherwise. I finally thought, wow that seems to be a really long minute. When I looked back at the clock it was 5:32. I was like a lunatic...poor HC LOL Don't know how, but I still managed to do the 3 S's and catch the bus after my usual one. Made it to work only 20 minutes later than usual. TRYSTING THURSDAY!

YouWantitWhen????
#4669TRYSTING THURSDAY!
Posted: 2/12/15 at 10:23am

I have no early morning call today - my body does not quite know what to do.

Happy Eve of holiday weekend Adults.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4670TRYSTING THURSDAY!
Posted: 2/12/15 at 11:03am

No holiday weekend here.

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#4671TRYSTING THURSDAY!
Posted: 2/12/15 at 11:33am

No Presidents Day, Girly? How unpatriotic!

YouWantitWhen????
#4672TRYSTING THURSDAY!
Posted: 2/12/15 at 11:46am

Well that kind of sucks.

Other folks who work for your same company are in my building, and they were bemoaning the fact that they had no holiday as well.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#4673TRYSTING THURSDAY!
Posted: 2/12/15 at 12:13pm

Yep, nothing until Memorial Day.

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#4674TRYSTING THURSDAY!
Posted: 2/12/15 at 12:47pm

Woah. That's just cruel. I assume you're stockpiling leave days?

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos