pixeltracker

Friday Jan 20,2017. What are YOU doing?- Page 2

Friday Jan 20,2017. What are YOU doing?

Petralicious Profile Photo
Petralicious
#25Friday Jan 20,2017. What are YOU doing?
Posted: 1/19/17 at 11:17am

When They Go Low, I Go High
Updated On: 1/19/17 at 11:17 AM

Petralicious Profile Photo
Petralicious
#26Friday Jan 20,2017. What are YOU doing?
Posted: 1/19/17 at 11:47am

I am going to watch the FRONTLINE Series The Divided States of America, how United States went from Hope and Change to Make America Great Again. I think it will help me understand what happened. 

At a time when the CEOs were voting themselves huge bonuses while everyday Americans saw much of their savings lost, Obama did nothing to punish them in that meeting -- even as insiders tell Frontline that the bankers expected some pain and were willing to accept reforms.

"Divided States" not only chronicles that moment, it also places it in the greater context of how it contributed to the populist backlash against Obama's administration that helped propel Trump into the White House.

Frontline has been both deep and daring in its political coverage during these tumultuous times, and "Divided States" continues that pattern

When They Go Low, I Go High

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#27Friday Jan 20,2017. What are YOU doing?
Posted: 1/19/17 at 12:43pm

Tomorrow, America becomes a kakistocarcy.  We've some awful times in our history, but this has to be up there among the very worst, since it is self-inflicted.

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

Theater_Nerd Profile Photo
Theater_Nerd
#28Friday Jan 20,2017. What are YOU doing?
Posted: 1/19/17 at 4:49pm

America has ALWAYS been great. This make "America Great Again" tagline is just so much banana oil as my Grandpa Jones would say, It was created by a moron and his minions.

You Can Disagree Without Being Disagreeable

Gorlois Profile Photo
Gorlois
#29Friday Jan 20,2017. What are YOU doing?
Posted: 1/19/17 at 5:43pm

I'll be in classes, working on obtaining my BA in theatre. 

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#30Friday Jan 20,2017. What are YOU doing?
Posted: 1/19/17 at 6:54pm

I'm going to win the Hamilton lottery.

Scripps2 Profile Photo
Scripps2
#31Friday Jan 20,2017. What are YOU doing?
Posted: 1/21/17 at 4:56am

I got home from work and watched it on catch-up whilst stuffing a microwave meal in my face.

I then flipped to watch Ronnie and Roxie's joint funeral on EastEnders.

Kristie-K2 Profile Photo
Kristie-K2
#32Friday Jan 20,2017. What are YOU doing?
Posted: 1/21/17 at 9:31am

Spent the day  at the Sundance Film Festival. Today the actors are having a protest march in Park City.....Fun Times.....Ted Danson and his wife Mary are here

Videos