In Praise of Russia

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
#50In Praise of Russia
Posted: 12/31/16 at 10:36am

Do you really think that we know the whole story yet?  Is all the evidence available to the public?  Do you think there may be a few things the intelligence community cannot make public?  Or did Obama make this whole thing up?

Stephanatic

mar6411
#51In Praise of Russia
Posted: 12/31/16 at 10:48am

Petralicious said: "Devastating expose on the fake Russian Hack story Obama (and obsessed Paljoey) is pushing by a conservative rag. Oh wait, its from Rolling Stone!

Once again, right on strategy, you take an article, post it as "proof" of a statement you make that is not supported by the article.  The article is not a "devastating expose."  It is questioning what is really known.  While Hillary supporting Democrats might find such an article not to their liking, and Trump supporting Republicans like you and Concierge might like such an article, it is not an expose and does not prove that hacking did not take place or what really happened.  

As for Rolling Stone, . . .?  Whatever.  

Carry on.  

Petralicious Profile Photo
Petralicious
#52In Praise of Russia
Posted: 12/31/16 at 10:51am

South Florida said: "Do you really think that we know the whole story yet?  Is all the evidence available to the public?  Do you think there may be a few things the intelligence community cannot make public?  Or did Obama make this whole thing up?

" well I think that Obama's ego has been greatly hurt by Hillary's loss and the Democratic apocalypse  after he went all out and endorsing her and campaigning for her.

Since the other excuses for the loss didn't stick (racists, women, Sanders Suporters, electoral college, FBI, Wikileaks) this was the latest one.

When They Go Low, I Go High
Updated On: 12/31/16 at 10:51 AM

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
#53In Praise of Russia
Posted: 12/31/16 at 11:09am

Excuses that didn't stick are stuck all over me.

1) Racism - I will agree not all Trump supporters are racist, but all racists were Trump voters.

2) Women - I will never understand how this guy got a single women's vote.

3) Sanders Supporters - Certainly enough stayed away from the polls or actually switched to Trump.

4) Electoral College - Won popular vote, so yeah the arcane EC is to blame also.

5) FBI - Maybe not intentionally but the steady drip of leaked e-mails lasted a long time.

6) Wikileaks - It dosen't bother you that some little ****is in an embassy in London is trying to screw with our elections? 

Stephanatic

Mildred Plotka Profile Photo
Mildred Plotka
#54In Praise of Russia
Posted: 1/16/18 at 12:23am

Bump

"Broadway...I'll lick you yet!"

Mildred Plotka Profile Photo
Mildred Plotka
#55In Praise of Russia
Posted: 3/25/18 at 12:18am

Bump  

"Broadway...I'll lick you yet!"

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#56In Praise of Russia
Posted: 3/28/18 at 12:05pm

MYSTERY OF THE AGES: Why did the Russian trolls who screwed America start their infiltration on BroadwayWorld?

darquegk Profile Photo
darquegk
#57In Praise of Russia
Posted: 3/28/18 at 1:14pm

My personal theory: After Eight invited them in, feeling nostalgic for the Red Scare.

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#58In Praise of Russia
Posted: 3/28/18 at 6:46pm

PalJoey said: "

MYSTERY OF THE AGES: Why did the Russian trolls who screwed America start their infiltration on BroadwayWorld?

"

I think it had to do with the bad reviews for Dr Zhivago.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

darquegk Profile Photo
darquegk
#59In Praise of Russia
Posted: 3/28/18 at 9:53pm

Machinations of sinister Broadway producer Marek Platski?

Videos