pixeltracker

Borderline Personality Disorder - Page 3

Borderline Personality Disorder

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#50Borderline Personality Disorder
Posted: 8/15/21 at 12:16pm

Holy God, Mike. Quite literally yesterday I was having a drink outside on the UWS and a man passed by me with a "Feel The Bern!" shirt. It instantly made me think of you and I went to the off topic board and realized that BWW only has the last 50 threads created here. I tried to search but to no avail and realized you had never read my pm. 

I'm SO glad you are here. I'm SO glad you are okay. BPD is incredibly difficult to deal with and being patient with yourself and finding others that can do the same is so important. One of my best friends struggles with it but he's found ways to feel more comfortable and accept himself. I'm so glad to hear you are more comfortable as well. 

This last year (18 months!) have been some of the most challenging times for me, and I think everyone on here. Covid, riots, election, white trash Capitol riots, Joey Robinette getting elected, more Covid, etc. So very stressful. Except Joey getting elected Borderline Personality Disorder

I want you here. I want you to contribute to threads. You are smart, sharp, funny and always say what you mean. Most posters on here are just like that. I had to sadly "block" two male posters who I thought were great but turned out to be absolute monsters (Hogan/Islander). Not reading their posts or having them in my life anymore makes it a lot better here. Live and learn!

Roxy is still the same (lolz) but trust me when I say he used to be funnier and less miserable/MAGA like 7 years ago. Anyways, seeing this thread pop up and seeing who wrote in it last made me emotional this morning but Sunday mornings in my household are a lil crazy, so this is the first minute I've had to myself. I'm so glad you are back. You are valued and loved. As much as a random internet person can love another. Trust.

Sutton 

Updated On: 8/16/21 at 12:16 PM

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#51Borderline Personality Disorder
Posted: 8/15/21 at 1:05pm

You really need to just give up this Trump fixation you guys have. News flash he is not in office anymore..

By the way no idea what lolz is.Forgive me I am 75. .I cannot believe I just said that. I did not change demeanor wise so look elsewhere.By the way getting older and caring for a loved one with medical issues has an effect on you.Hope you never have to go thru it

Poster Emeritus

Sutton Ross
#52Borderline Personality Disorder
Posted: 8/15/21 at 1:27pm

So much for the "occasionally posting here" you say you do. Buddy, delete your message or at least stay on the topic. This thread is about BPD, not "Roxy Bitching Hour". 

Disregard what I said about him used to being cooler Mike, cuz he ain't.

Onward! 

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#53Borderline Personality Disorder
Posted: 8/15/21 at 1:31pm

Take a chill pill

Done for the day .Hope you are happy. Bye bye

Poster Emeritus

Sutton Ross
#54Borderline Personality Disorder
Posted: 8/15/21 at 1:44pm

BYE BYE BYE!!!!

iluvtheatertrash
#55Borderline Personality Disorder
Posted: 8/15/21 at 6:41pm

My God, Roxy, just STOP. This thread is about Mike, not you. Stop being such an insufferable, infantile interloper.

Mike, so glad to see you, and know you are with us again. I know how difficult this year and send you only the best of wishes.

"I know now that theatre saved my life." - Susan Stroman

Sutton Ross
#56Borderline Personality Disorder
Posted: 8/15/21 at 6:45pm

The very, very best, Mike!

Mike Barrett  Profile Photo
Mike Barrett
#57Borderline Personality Disorder
Posted: 8/16/21 at 10:32am

Oh Roxy lol, you no longer phase me. Go live your miserable life. Your heart is full of nothing but hate, I genuinely just feel sorry for you and laugh at you at this point. Your post actually brought me a smile!

Thank you all again though for your support. I am happy to be support of others, as well! I am happy to be here and continue to discuss things. BWW, you’re a special corner of the world!

Sutton Ross
#58Borderline Personality Disorder
Posted: 8/16/21 at 1:15pm

We really are Borderline Personality Disorder

And you are part of this very special corner, sweet friend. 

ghostlight2
#59Borderline Personality Disorder
Posted: 8/16/21 at 3:58pm

Good to see you back, Mike. Sorry to hear about all your travails. Glad you feel safe here.

If I may gently point out that it shouldn't come as a surprise, however, when Roxy makes an appearance after you inexplicably name-checked him: He had never posted in this thread until you brought him into it.

"That being said, it’s THE USERS here that brought me back. Not Mr Roxy lol, but you all know who you are."

If you are indeed done with "stupid petty arguments", why provoke one by poking one of BWW's biggest, gnarliest bears?

Rhetorical question.

Mike Barrett
#60Borderline Personality Disorder
Posted: 8/17/21 at 3:39pm

ghostlight2 said: "Good to see you back, Mike. Sorry to hear about all your travails. Glad you feel safe here.

If I may gently point out that it shouldn't come as a surprise, however, when Roxymakes an appearance after you inexplicably name-checked him: He had never posted in this thread until you brought him into it.

"That being said, it’s THE USERS here that brought me back. Not Mr Roxy lol, but you all know who you are."

If you are indeed done with "stupid petty arguments", why provoke one bypoking one of BWW's biggest, gnarliest bears?

Rhetorical question.
"

Oh it doesn’t bother me, I didn’t expect a response nor care I got one. They’re a widely known POS and I had run ins for the past, more just a funny joke to lighten up my message :) 

ghostlight2
#61Borderline Personality Disorder
Posted: 8/17/21 at 5:03pm

I've had nothing but run ins with that guy, Mike. He's always been a crank and I even recently (and admittedly, unkindly) referred to him as an "old man shouting at clouds" - and despite what Sutton Ross said about him on 8/15 here, on 8/17, they said this to him, in this thread,

"It's all good, and Ive [sic] never seen you as the man yelling at clouds, you know what you're doing you sly one. Hope your birthday was fun.".

That's hypocritical, no? The poster piled on in this thread seems like they now may be sundowning. Maybe they have been for a long time. Maybe they always have been a "POS", as you say. 

I just find it ironic that everyone on this thread thinks it's ok to single out and bully one poster who has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, for no good reason. 

I appreciate your honesty and wish you nothing but the best

Updated On: 8/17/21 at 05:03 PM

Mike Barrett
#62Borderline Personality Disorder
Posted: 8/17/21 at 7:24pm

ghostlight2 said: "I've had nothing but run ins with that guy, Mike. He's always been a crank and Ieven recently (and admittedly, unkindly) referred to him as an "old man shouting at clouds" - and despite what Sutton Ross said about him on 8/15 here, on 8/17, they said this to him,in this thread,

"It's all good, and Ive [sic] never seen you as the man yelling at clouds, you know what you're doing you sly one. Hope your birthday was fun.".

That's hypocritical, no? The poster piled on in this threadseems like they now may be sundowning. Maybe they have been for a long time. Maybe they always have been a "POS", as you say.

I just find it ironic that everyone on this thread thinks it's ok to single out and bully one poster who has absolutely nothing to do with this thread,for no good reason.

I appreciate your honesty and wish you nothing but the best
"

I mentioned 1 bad poster in a comment about how exciting I am to be back, they fought back, we barely responded. It really isn’t a big deal but you seem to make it one? 

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#63Borderline Personality Disorder
Posted: 8/17/21 at 10:23pm

Poster Emeritus
Updated On: 8/17/21 at 10:23 PM

Sutton Ross
#64Borderline Personality Disorder
Posted: 8/18/21 at 11:17am

everyone on this thread thinks it's ok to single out and bully one poster who has absolutely nothing to do with this thread, for no good reason. 

That's not what happened, not everyone on this thread mentioned him, so that's just a lie. And people have reasons, whatever they may be, for mentioning someone. You really made a much bigger deal about it then it needs to be. No response is necessary, thanks. 

Moving forward, Mike I hope you are feeling positive this morning! 

Mike Barrett
#65Borderline Personality Disorder
Posted: 8/18/21 at 12:35pm

Definitely an up and down rollercoaster of emotions type week. Hard to control, know what will trigger you, and so on. Today is a rest and do nothing day before multiple therapy appointments tomorrow. Weather is meh so good excuse to do so. Cheers to some Pinot and takeout later on!

Sutton Ross
#66Borderline Personality Disorder
Posted: 8/18/21 at 2:14pm

Great regarding therapy, drugs and alcohol unfortunately make BPD a lot worse so I hope you can do that just really occasionally. Take care. 

Mike Barrett
#67Borderline Personality Disorder
Posted: 8/18/21 at 2:48pm

Oh yes, just a glass occasionally. Tonight is an occasion lol

SporkGoddess
#68Borderline Personality Disorder
Posted: 8/18/21 at 4:46pm

I don't have BPD myself but I work in mental health and it's one of my clinical specialties. So I just want to comment that dialectical behavior therapy is a very effective treatment if anyone is able to access it.

Edit: I didn't see that this thread was created over a year ago, and someone already had mentioned DBT. Well, at least I can second it!

Jimmy, what are you doing here in the middle of the night? It's almost 9 PM!
Updated On: 8/18/21 at 04:46 PM

FindingNamo
#69Borderline Personality Disorder
Posted: 8/18/21 at 6:01pm

Good work, SG. I'm a layhuman who is fascinated by BPD, because of a complicated relationship I was once in.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Videos