pixeltracker

MADONNA/REBEL HEART and More- Page 35

MADONNA/REBEL HEART and More

Luscious Profile Photo
Luscious
#850Madonna bitch im madonna
Posted: 7/29/15 at 2:37pm

""Kinda like Namo."

I don't make fun of her age.  I am actually genuinely sad that the innovator never recovered from throwing on the breaks during American Life and didn't show people a new way for pop stars to age.  I suppose every groundbreaker stops breaking ground at some point, but if Madonna couldn't find something else to do other than too much plastic surgery and dressing so age inappropriately even she must feel no connection to what she's wearing, then who can?"

I didn't mean to infer that you make fun of her age, Namo -- just that you don't think she dresses age-appropriately, or is writing and performing age-appropriate material, which is basically what the ladies of The Talk were saying. Yet, male pop performers rarely seem to receive the same amount of flack. Anyway...not trying to change hearts and minds here. You're entitled to your opinion of her, both personally and professionally. As for me, I've always been a big fan. She isn't someone I would care to be friends with (like that's ever going to happen anyway), or even, necessarily, meet in-person -- maybe that's one of the reasons I could give a fig that I've never seen her perform live -- but as a pop artist, icon and provocateur, she's at the top my list. I also greatly admire her work ethic, and think that she's one of the hardest working performers in the biz.

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#851Madonna bitch im madonna
Posted: 7/29/15 at 5:21pm

I'd absolutely agree that Madonna is one of the biggest pop music icons we've seen.  As a provocateur, I think she peaked in 1992.  As a pop artist, I think she peaked in 1998.  I've liked some songs here and there since then, but I think Music and Confessions were the only post-Ray of Light albums where I felt something in the realm of interest and enthusiasm, with American Life bottoming out at pure boredom and even contempt.  My old-school fan excitement for a new Madonna album started waning with Bedtime Stories.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian
Updated On: 7/29/15 at 05:21 PM

Mister Matt
#852Madonna bitch im madonna
Posted: 7/29/15 at 5:21pm

double the post, double the fun!

Updated On: 7/29/15 at 05:21 PM

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#853Madonna bitch im madonna
Posted: 7/29/15 at 5:54pm

I may have posted this already but my favoritd CD of hers is Bedtime Stories. This new one is right up there for me. I think it is brilliant.

Just give the world Love.

Luscious Profile Photo
Luscious
#855Madonna bitch im madonna
Posted: 8/14/15 at 9:56pm

I think it's a bunch of malarkey and don't believe a word of it.

FindingNamo
#856Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/14/15 at 10:27pm

No one cares about the tour.  This planted story is a desperation move. But these are desperate times for the poor old thing. 

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#857Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/14/15 at 10:44pm

I heard she pays her dancers in bologna sandwiches and a box of expired Hi-C Ecto Cooler. 

FindingNamo
#858Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/14/15 at 11:15pm

At this point she has every reason to be throwing everything she can think of at the wall in the hopes that something sticks.  So this neo-Ayn Rand narrative (she's a creator and a perfectionist and hard driving but most of all to herself!) might fly with the masochistic fans who love it when she treats them like crap.  The dancers are their surrogates.

Jordan Catalano
#859Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/14/15 at 11:19pm

She should tie up an audience member like Janet does, but just go to town and beat the sh*t out of them.

FindingNamo
#860Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/14/15 at 11:24pm

Like, Drake rape them?

Jordan Catalano
#861Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/14/15 at 11:29pm

Bitch, she's Madonna. She can do whatever she wants. But I was thinking something more "Fight Club" like, where she just really leaves the lucky guy or gal hanging on by a thread before being taken to the hospital where they can "Live to Tell" how amazing it was.

FindingNamo
#862Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/14/15 at 11:32pm

It has to be a guy.  Remember, these are surrogates for the paying gay rubes.

Jordan Catalano
#863Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/14/15 at 11:42pm

Sounds like someone's a little jealous of how fabulous she is...

FindingNamo
#864Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/15/15 at 12:02am

And I'm talking about her so she wins all the way to the bank!

Jordan Catalano
#865Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/15/15 at 12:05am

I feel like you'll never accept her. What does she have to do to be good enough for you? Does she have to change her name? Will it get her far? Should she lose some weight? 

FindingNamo
#866Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/15/15 at 12:51am

I will admit I don't know what it feels like for a girl.

Mister Matt
#867Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/15/15 at 12:58pm

lol she's just being her diva self which is why we love how relevant she looks for any age

FindingNamo
#868Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/15/15 at 1:20pm

^^^ That's like if Dina Martina were a Madonna freak!

DAME Profile Photo
DAME
#869Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/15/15 at 2:03pm

According to the rags,  her dancers are walking out.  

http://news.yahoo.com/madonnas-dancers-go-on-strike-following-diva-144228409.html?soc_src=mediacontentsharebuttons&soc_trk=fb

HUSSY POWER! ------ HUSSY POWER!

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#870Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/17/15 at 7:43am

The dancer story is hilarious, oddly all the same dancers are still on the tour and were at her birthday. And Namo, how does nobody care about the tour? It's selling at pretty much the same level as MDNA minus a couple of venues (where either the very cheap nose bleed tickets are available or in other venues the massively over priced top tickets are available....pretty much the same as the last tour) 

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

FindingNamo
#871Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/17/15 at 8:30am

Thank god you were here to straighten everybody out that all the dancers were at her birthday party!

Phyllis Rogers Stone
#872Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/17/15 at 9:06am

They weren't going to get that cater waiter bonus if they didn't actually show up!

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#873Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/17/15 at 3:39pm

That's my job here Namo, it's good to have a bit of fact thrown in with the bulls**t that so many post on here.

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

FindingNamo
#874Madonna bitch
Posted: 8/17/15 at 5:53pm

But the thing is, I don't care if artists I love have sold out tours.  You're the one who always throws that up as proof of everything: relevance, non-dwindling fan base, ability to interest new people, you name it.  At least this time, you won't be throwing out made up figures as if those are facts, because her previous tour was not a sell out either.  

Videos