pixeltracker

Hillary Clinton officially launching her presidential run on Sunday- Page 7

Hillary Clinton officially launching her presidential run on Sunday

themysteriousgrowl Profile Photo
themysteriousgrowl
#150Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/13/15 at 5:14pm

Oh, I wasn't speaking to anyone directly, Namo. I would never. I know it reads like that, but no no no no no you've got it wrong.

CHURCH DOOR TOUCAN GAY MARKETING PUPPIES MUSICAL THEATER STAPLES PERIOD OIL BITCHY SNARK HOLES

FindingNamo
#151Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/13/15 at 5:14pm

Oh I know. I totally know. Completely wrong.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none
Updated On: 4/13/15 at 05:14 PM

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#152Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/13/15 at 5:23pm

"Personally, I want nationwide marriage equality. I want a nationwide healthcare program that works for everyone. I want higher minimum wage. I want women to have the right to choose what works best for them. I want less war. I want nationwide education standards, not state-by-state mandates. I want better sex education. I want religion out of the government. I want to end the war on drugs. I want to legalize pot. We should take better care of those less fortunate, like the elderly, the young, the poor, the impoverished. America should also take better care of its vets."

JungleRed for president!

FindingNamo
#153Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/13/15 at 5:39pm

I wish the quotation function didn't render the text so small.  It's challenging for somebody the 'band dismisses as "old" as if that's an insult and not an achievement.  Still, I too endorse JungleRed's platform.

themysteriousgrowl
#154Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/13/15 at 5:45pm

Yeah. I don’t know much about HTML, but font size isn’t exclusive of the other RTF specs we now have here, right?  Has anyone mentioned this to Rob?  I’m 33 (dead in gay years! LOL!) and I have a hard time reading it.  Also, if the quoted text were the same size, at least roughly, as the regular posting text, it would give the board a less jarring, more pleasantly uniform aesthetic.  Or maybe instead of using different font size or style to set off the quotes from new content, it could be indented and/or have top/bottom lines around it.  (If there's a technical term for that, I don't know what it is, but I've seen it on other boards, like this --)

Not my fault that everyone is circle-jerking over a Wall Street mistress.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Go away.

CHURCH DOOR TOUCAN GAY MARKETING PUPPIES MUSICAL THEATER STAPLES PERIOD OIL BITCHY SNARK HOLES
Updated On: 4/13/15 at 05:45 PM

Liza's Headband
#155Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/13/15 at 5:57pm

You had a chance to do lots of railing against the GOP candidates here just a scant two weeks ago, and look how quiet you were.

Don't worry, my dear queer. I will certainly make up for it once the campaigning and debates begin. Politics is a joke and those who support the two-party system deserve all of the economic, social, and cultural oppression it brings. I refuse to participate in pandering to rich, obnoxious Assholes (see: any Presidential candidate) who only look out for their own personal interests and no one else. It doesn't matter if you're Obama or Reagan or Clinton. You have to be a greedy, power-hungry sociopath to want to pursue the presidency. 

FindingNamo
#156Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/13/15 at 5:59pm

No really.  Go away.  

Liza's Headband
#157Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/13/15 at 6:01pm

No, thanks.  Feel free to block me. I will definitely be continuing. 

themysteriousgrowl
#158Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/13/15 at 6:02pm

Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#159Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/13/15 at 6:03pm

No fighting. Marco Rubio's about to pretend he has a chance to be president.

Liza's Headband
#160Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/13/15 at 6:04pm

See, now there's a dude I would vote to be President. He rails against the world of politics, has completely brilliant out-of-the-box ideas about life, and doesn't give a f*ck what others think. Our corrupt cronies in D.C. could learn a thing or two from Murray. 

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
#161Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/13/15 at 6:04pm

I think you've run into a crowd that will vote Hillary over X Liza.  You're not going to change any persons mind, and your hate for Hillary, while real and often reasonable, will fall on deaf ears, so why bother.

Stephanatic

South Florida
#162Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/13/15 at 6:07pm

Who's Murray?

Stephanatic

Liza's Headband
#163Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday

Because I can? Because I fear this country is going to the crapper as we all become mindless robots when voting season arrives? Because I'm sick of corrupt cronies from Wall Street and D.C. running our country? Because I'm tired of lifetime public servants (was never intended to be a real thing...) playing games with my future and livelihood and health?

FindingNamo
#164Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday

"It doesn't matter if you're Obama or Reagan or Clinton," wrote the phoniest centrist ever.

Right.  Exactly the same.  Except if my boyfriend were still active USAF he wouldn't have to stay in the closet and warn me when calling from base that it was a restricted, monitored line he was calling on so I would know not to be too explicit in detailing what I had for brunch in order to keep him from getting thrown out.  That wasn't true under Clinton or Reagan.

But the phrase "exactly the same" means "exactly the same" and therefore does not apply.  DOES NOT APPLY.

So go away.  You have no credibility.  None.  And it's all your own fault.  Go to an "objectivism" site to be with your own ilk.

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#165Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/13/15 at 6:08pm

lol. Yeah Rubio isn't bound to the tea party AT ALL. He's a total independent and free thinker. lol

Liza's Headband
#166Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/13/15 at 6:10pm

At the end of the day, all politicians are the same with the rare exception of (Ron) Paul, Sanders, and Warren. They are in it for themselves. They are in it for the lavish lifestyle, under-the-table payoffs & kickbacks, and controlling power. They do not care about you... They do not care about me. They do not care about blacks or hispanics or whites or gays or convicts or addicts. They care about making $$$$$$$$$ and playing the role of puppet master for a few years. The end. 

themysteriousgrowl
#166Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday

Murray Hill, I think

Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday

South Florida
#168Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday

You are a passionate person and if anything else you're making your thoughts very public, but it's redundant in here now.  I get how you feel, respect it, but maybe you've run out of ammo here.

Stephanatic

Liza's Headband
#169Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/13/15 at 6:12pm

South Florida, shut up. You're a homophobic bigot. I do not care about what you have to say. 

FindingNamo
#170Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/13/15 at 6:14pm

You're too generous in your assessment.

The band does NOTHING to change the conditions he's railing about but wastes all this "passionate" energy by stating again and again how superior he is than people who posted in a Clinton campaign announcement thread.  All talk no action.

Updated On: 4/13/15 at 06:14 PM

South Florida
#171Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/13/15 at 6:18pm

OK, sorry Sir/Miss.  I'll leave this thread hopefully someone will start a new one you have nothing to do with, but dude, they hate you worse than me or even AE, ever consider your problem?

Stephanatic

themysteriousgrowl
#172Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/13/15 at 6:18pm

BANGARANG, RUBIO

FindingNamo
#173Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/13/15 at 6:21pm

Goodbye Rubio Tuesday.

You know when somebody's a phony?  When the absolutes they argue come complete with exceptions:

At the end of the day, all politicians are the same with the rare exception of (Ron) Paul, Sanders, and Warren.

Updated On: 4/13/15 at 06:21 PM

javero Profile Photo
javero
#174Hillary Clinton officially announcing her presidential run on Sunday
Posted: 4/13/15 at 6:40pm

"Goodbye Rubio Tuesday.
You know when somebody's a phony?  When the absolutes they argue come complete with exceptions:
At the end of the day, all politicians are the same with the rare exception of (Ron) Paul, Sanders, and Warren."

To enlarge the quoted text... 

First, select the quoted text, then click the Format menu item above, and finally select the "Clear formatting" option.  You may apply italics to the text again by clicking the "I" directly above the text box.

Perhaps, there's a simpler (and more intuitive) way but I haven't had a great deal of free time to experiment with the style settings today.

ETA: Right after preview a post, the raw HTML with style attributes is displayed for like a second.  Then the text alone is rendered with the style settings applied.  Test content in blue follows.

This is a test...

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.
Updated On: 4/13/15 at 06:40 PM

Videos