pixeltracker

Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive- Page 7

Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive

FindingNamo
#150Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/19/15 at 8:34am

So only Sheen's audience heard this story and the details about PrEP?

I think it's time to drop the entire story.  No need to harass women.  Sheen doesn't have a good history.

http://jezebel.com/5774374/charlie-sheens-history-of-violence-toward-women

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#151Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/19/15 at 10:24am

Yep, the story is only just beginning to grow, now with Gloria Alred on deck.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#152Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/19/15 at 10:24am

double post

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES
Updated On: 11/19/15 at 10:24 AM

Brian07663NJ
#153Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/19/15 at 11:34am

Yawwwnnnnn.... isn't there any exciting Kardashian news going on lately?

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#154Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/19/15 at 12:23pm

"Let me stop you before you start. Your opinion on Charlie Sheen is not #winning. HIV stigma is not a good look on you, or anyone."

https://twitter.com/BetteMidler/status/667391016308252672

Phyllis Rogers Stone
haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#156Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/19/15 at 2:06pm

Bree Olson is saying she didn't know of Sheen's HIV status before they broke up in 2011. He says he's known about his status for four years. Unless my math is wrong, doesn't that mean she was merely in the same boat as him at that point?

Jay Lerner-Z Profile Photo
Jay Lerner-Z
#157Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/19/15 at 2:12pm

I think, according to him, he had actually tested negative at that time. 

I watch too much E! Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive.

Beyoncé is not an ally. Actions speak louder than words, Mrs. Carter. #Dubai #$$$

FindingNamo
#158Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/19/15 at 3:47pm

The cooler heads and Lambda Legal have a helpful primer for unhelpful headbands as we as people who want a better understanding:

Finally, it’s essential to realize that shaming or punishing a person, regardless of whether it is a celebrity or an everyday Joe/Jane, who gets tested and knows they are HIV-positive but does not disclose that private medical information to others—for any number of very legitimate reasons—is not the way to address the HIV/AIDS epidemic in this country. Public health officials agree:

The National HIV/AIDS Strategy asks us to “tackle misperceptions, stigma and discrimination to break down barriers to HIV prevention, testing, and care.” The CDC unequivocally asserts that HIV “stigma hampers prevention,” and according to a report by the U.S. Department of Justice, “the stigma associated with HIV remains extremely high and fear of discrimination causes some Americans to avoid learning their HIV status, disclosing their status, or accessing medical care.” While voluntary disclosure of one’s HIV-positive status (when it is safe to do so) is considered a best practice by public health officials, encouraging both partners to take appropriate measures to prevent HIV transmission is the best way to keep everyone healthy, happy and sexually fulfilled.

http://www.lambdalegal.org/blog/20151117_charlie-sheen-hiv

ray-andallthatjazz86 Profile Photo
ray-andallthatjazz86
#159Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/19/15 at 4:00pm

Ugh and Jenny McCarthy strikes again with such illuminating comments as comparing revealing having herpes to revealing your HIV status to love interests on TV. She even brings up the term "criminal issues." Namo, you predicted that this was going to lead to awful things and you were right. I'm sorry I participated in the guessing game earlier on the thread.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/charlie-sheen-manager-responds-jenny-mccarthy-hiv-comments-161103236.html

"Some people can thrive and bloom living life in a living room, that's perfect for some people of one hundred and five. But I at least gotta try, when I think of all the sights that I gotta see, all the places I gotta play, all the things that I gotta be at"

FindingNamo
#160Womanizing A-lister is HIV positive
Posted: 11/19/15 at 4:20pm

Human nature being what it is and all that.

I wonder what Jensa McCarthy's recommendation will be once there's an HIV vaccine?

Videos