pixeltracker

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!- Page 97

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35: Look Who's Here,We're Still Here!!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#2400Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/3/12 at 8:10am

Morning peeps! Ixnay on the Mashsay. I didn't watch it because I told the better half I will watch it with him on Thurday night. He LOVES this show. See, I'm slowly getting him into knowing who our B'way peeps are. Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:                                            Although now every song I play and sing along to he asks "what show is that from?" Or if an actor appears on SMASH he'll ask what shows he/she's been in on B'way. He has learn to ask if I have a "Cast Recording" instead of a "Soundtrack" to a B'way show Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#2401Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/3/12 at 8:14am

Good job, Boobs!!!

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

SOMMS: I knew it was Tink!

Broadwayboobs
#2402Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/3/12 at 8:18am

*bows to Tinky* He's a good learner Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#2403Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/3/12 at 8:26am

I think we'll keep him! Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:

BroadwayBoobs: I'll give all of you who weren't there a hint of who took the pictures ...it rhymes with shameless

Broadwayboobs
#2404Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/3/12 at 8:42am

Can you believe it will be a year for us in 12 days?

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#2405Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/3/12 at 8:53am

!!!!!! yay!!!!! :)

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#2406Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/3/12 at 9:04am

MornIn'

Still in Florida, home tonight. Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#2407Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/3/12 at 9:25am

Boobsie, I remember how giddy you were telling me all about him on that sidewalk at the parking garage when we met to to go see Charle's musical and The Book of Mormon. Awwwwwwwww.

Broadwayboobs
#2408Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/3/12 at 9:44am

I remember Poddie like it was yesterday. Can you believe how time flies?

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#2409Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/3/12 at 9:49am

ok , so can we now work on finding Tink someone that doesn't annoy her or isn't a random phantom person at the gym? :) please and thank you.

MotorTink Profile Photo
MotorTink
#2410Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/3/12 at 9:52am

Also, this made me think of you peoples when I heard it on the news -
http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/national_world&id=8606058

1940 census data interest cripples website

SonofMammaMiaSam
#2411Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/3/12 at 10:04am

That year really did go fast! Add me to that list of Tink's. I'm in a dating dry spell. Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:

I stayed off Ancestry yesterday, because I thought that might happen.

Bluemoon
#2412Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/3/12 at 10:22am

I was one of many on Ancestry yesterday (ok, and this morning) but to no avail. There are over 3.8 million images that need to be downloaded and synced up for research queries so it's not really usable at this point.

SonofMammaMiaSam
#2413Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/3/12 at 10:37am

Can't you just work from memory?

RUNS ........

brdlwyr
#2414Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/3/12 at 11:11am

Hey adults - driving to Florida and need new tunes. Last OBC is Mormon, what new shows (soundtrack ha ha) do you recommend?

Broadwayboobs
#2415Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/3/12 at 11:24am

I was wondering why I couldn't find the 1940 cewnsus last night. UGH!

Good luck with the drive, brd. A friend just sent me the London Cast Recording of "Matilda" He just saw it on the West End and thought I'd like it. I have to sit and really listen to it. I love all the singing with the Britsh accents. He said it's considered a "kids" show, but he found it very dark. Do you have the new CAST RECORDING of Godspell? Always a fun show to listen to. I'm sure you have the NEW Braodway Cast Recording of "Follies" with my BFF. Right? RIGHT? *grabs bat tightly*

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2416Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/3/12 at 11:34am

Hallo.

Boobs, my company is heavily involved with your new show obsession...Touch. Not sure why I didn't figure that out on my own. LOL!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#2417Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/3/12 at 12:10pm

Girly, that's because you're too busy with keeping up with your stalking duties on Facebook "Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#2418Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/3/12 at 12:23pm

Wait...who am I stalking on FB??!!

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Bluemoon
#2419Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/3/12 at 12:42pm

Yeah, who is she stalking? Now?

SOMMS - you're dead.

DayDreamer Profile Photo
DayDreamer
#2420Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/3/12 at 1:48pm

Fly-by greetings to the fabulous smoking hot adults!

Celebrate Life

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. - Randy Pausch

Broadwayboobs
#2421Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/3/12 at 2:01pm

Girly, do I really need to make a list?

*grabs DD and rolls on the floor*

SonofMammaMiaSam
#2422Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/3/12 at 2:03pm

You can take me off your list, girly ... I'm dead! Hee hee.

Broadwayboobs
#2423Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/3/12 at 2:16pm

poddie, I sent you a beautiful arrangement made out of Thai boys. I hope you got a chance to see it before you crosse over.

SonofMammaMiaSam
#2424Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:
Posted: 4/4/12 at 7:28am

Can the Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 35:

Good morning, kids.

A picture from Boobsie's friend who lives in Phuket. The Queen Mary 2 in Phuket harbor.

Videos