"NYC Prep" on Bravo

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#275re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 10:27am

And was James Spader not hot in sex, lies and videotape?? Come on....

I hope to see more of Matey Mai Tai.

"This show had the WORST magnets on Broadway!"

MTVMANN Profile Photo
MTVMANN
#276re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 10:42am

Sebastian's hair MAKES him as far as looks go.
He is described as a "hunk", but without the hair I don't think his face could carry it off.

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#277re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 11:13am

This thread is making me laugh so hard.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#278re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 11:20am

I didnt see any other ep with the therapist, so I dont know if they will get PC out of the closet, but I was actually thinking he would anyway. He seems so sad and angry...telltale signs of a teenager hiding something. I may be wrong, but the set up is there.

I think I'll call her Mytyl:
re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#279re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 11:22am

She may need her own reality show.

Updated On: 7/16/09 at 11:22 AM

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#280re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 11:28am

Sebastian and batgirl's date both have hilarious hair. I actually like Sebastian, tho. He's the least offensive, of what I've seen.

Danmag, I'd watch!

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

StockardFan Profile Photo
StockardFan
#281re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 11:32am

LMFAO @ the whole "ahoy Matey" thing!

KFTC!!!!!

blueroses
#282re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 12:18pm

"So was the date, like, staaaaag-naaant? Oh, and, like, you shouldn't like dismiss him because he used the word hobbies. Camille? Oh my God you have to hire me to plan your wedding because I am totally becoming a wedding planner. For my career. Seeeearous. Leeeee..."

StockardFan Profile Photo
StockardFan
#283re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 12:20pm

re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo

KFTC!!!!!

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#284re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 12:38pm

Excellent, roses!

WTF was wrong with her hair? Her part was about two inches wide! Is she balding at 17 because she refuses to brush it?

Updated On: 7/16/09 at 12:38 PM

Schmerg_The_Impaler Profile Photo
Schmerg_The_Impaler
#285re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 12:55pm

So, you can take a personality quiz on the Bravo page, apparently, to see which character I am. Turns out I'm Kelli... which is unfortunate, because as far as I can tell, she doesn't have a personality. http://www.bravotv.com/nyc-prep/games/nyc-prep-personality-quiz

In my pants, she has burst like the music of angels, the light of the sun! --Marius Pantsmercy

MTVMANN Profile Photo
MTVMANN
#286re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 12:57pm

^^^^ LOL!

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#287re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 12:58pm

Maite is a low class Puerto Rican name, definetly off that she hangs out with a high classes girl like Camille. It seems that girl can't even afford a stylist or someone to teach her to talk properly.

By the way, nothing against Puerto Rico, there are a lot of classy Puerto Ricans, just not Maite. How was she even allowed to be on that alleged "elite" group?

Sebastian is an ugly fool! Im glad that Taylor dumped him. Cole is way cuter.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#288re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 1:25pm

I can't believe I actually took that quiz, but I was Kelli too.

I was hoping to be Mayte.

degrassifan
#289re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 1:38pm

WTF? I'm Kellie???

I like her and everything, but I was hoping for someone else. Honestly, I'd rather be Kellie than any other person on that show (except for Camille, I like her. Don't ask why. lol).

BTW, I can't believe I actually took this quiz.

sweetestsiren Profile Photo
sweetestsiren
#290re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 2:04pm

What was so uncomfortable about the Maite scene was the implication that.... this girl is the kind of girl that Camille would be hanging out with when she's not pretending to be cool on the show. It was a crack in her blase facade, kind of.

Also, Spader's hot in anything he's ever been in, although I'd prefer not to consider the last three years or so (and even then, I wouldn't count him out). But Pretty in Pink, Sex, Lies and Videotape, White Palace, Stargate, and especially Secretary...yum. I do think it's true that PC has kind of a Steff appeal. I was commenting to one of my friends that, although it's ridiculous and he's clearly a) gay, and b) an ass, I have a little crush on him. He's fun to watch.

The quiz says I'm Taylor. Hmm.

Updated On: 7/16/09 at 02:04 PM

misschung
#291re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 2:10pm

I don't dislike PC, to be honest. I just think he has a lot of growing up to do, and part of that is escaping his self serving posse and his mutual masturbation sessions with Jessi.

I like Camille, too. She seems the most honest about who she is. Taylor is more likable in the bonus clips than she is on the show.

Has anyone else noticed that thing Sebastian does with his eye? It's like a half eye roll/gazing upward to the heavens move. He did it throughout his scenes with Taylor, it was really odd. He actually seems like he would be a nice kid if he wasn't raised by that to-catch-a-predator dad of his. Yikes!

The morning star always gets wonderful bright the minute before it has to go --doesn't it?

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#292re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 2:17pm

Sebastian has ceiling eyes. Like Audrina from The Hills.

Tom1071 Profile Photo
Tom1071
#293re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 2:18pm

I doubt PC is going to come out on the show if he ever does.

He's going to study theatre in college. That should swing his closet door wide open.

MTVMANN Profile Photo
MTVMANN
#294re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 2:23pm

I'm glad to see that PC is going to college!

A lot of people in his position (Paris Hilton comes to mind) don't really pursue education.

College is one of the best ways to give people like him a "real world" slap!
Although I'm sure wherever he goes the tuition is REALLY high...so maybe not.

blueroses
#295re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 2:32pm

His step-grandmother created Sesame Street. How cool is that?

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#296re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 2:36pm

Sebastian's dad and Mytyl should have their own advice show!

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#297re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 2:38pm

We'd have to throw Kelli's parents on the panel. After all, leaving their kids on their own while they live in the Hamptons HAS to qualify them for something.

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#298re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 2:39pm

DYFS?

Updated On: 7/16/09 at 02:39 PM

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#299re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/16/09 at 2:43pm

ROFL!

Videos