"NYC Prep" on Bravo

ILoveMyDictionary Profile Photo
ILoveMyDictionary
#325re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/21/09 at 9:09pm

Oh My God! Breck!!! One of the voice teachers that Kelli interviewed did a workshop at my high school with an arts program I was in. He's a pretty cool guy. Some of his stuff is a little out there, but I definitely sounded better after his workshop.

biggest CHENO fan Profile Photo
biggest CHENO fan
#326re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/21/09 at 9:10pm

Danmag- COMPLETELY agree, hahaha!

"My plan right now is to become like a superstar" Reach for the stars, Tay.

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#327re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/21/09 at 9:16pm

*screech*

Jessi and her mom are clones of each other. They have the same annoying voice, too!

"This show had the WORST magnets on Broadway!"

biggest CHENO fan
#328re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/21/09 at 9:25pm

Where the F!CK is PC?!? It's 25 minutes in and still no sign of him!

taylorPHENOMENON2 Profile Photo
taylorPHENOMENON2
#329re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/21/09 at 9:26pm

Ew Jessie. Ew.

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#330re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/21/09 at 9:46pm

Resumes?? Suits??? Being on the board of charities??? Therapists???

Are these REALLY high school kids or are they my 40 year old friends?

Good God.

Updated On: 7/21/09 at 09:46 PM

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#331re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/21/09 at 9:51pm

"I'm not USED to doing manual LABOR." Haha,

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

taylorPHENOMENON2 Profile Photo
taylorPHENOMENON2
#332re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/21/09 at 9:52pm

MMMM PC! Looking GOOD!

sweetestsiren Profile Photo
sweetestsiren
#333re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/21/09 at 9:54pm

Thank god that PC is 18. That's all I'm saying.

biggest CHENO fan
#334re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/21/09 at 9:55pm

I love how he got the guy's number, and not the model's. So predictable.....

mariusmyhomeboy Profile Photo
mariusmyhomeboy
#335re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/21/09 at 10:08pm

I don't know if Taylor realizes that this show can't be good for her career. She's going to be known as "the girl from NYC Prep who wants to marry a rich guy."

Your latest 7in sounds obscene unless you spin it at a 45.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#336re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/21/09 at 10:13pm

That PC has no sense of humor is what's so funny about him.

god, these people take themselves so seriously. how sad. I'm glad I had normal teenage years!

sweetestsiren Profile Photo
sweetestsiren
#337re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/21/09 at 10:15pm

So true. I kind of like Taylor, though. I really think it's the parents who are reprehensible... what kind of parents let their 15-year-old daughter's missteps be recorded for national TV? The kids, especially the younger ones, don't seem all that different from most teenagers. I think what's so addicting about this show, in part, is how it shows that all teenagers are incredibly awkward, even the ones living a supposedly fabulous lifestyle. Everyone has their issues.

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#338re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/22/09 at 1:05am

"what kind of parents let their 15-year-old daughter's missteps be recorded for national TV?"

I agree, it's either that they are really not wealthy and need a paycheck, or it means that they are like Paris Hilton, who seeks fame and attention, as well as money.

I think PC will come out soon too, he is about to come out to his shrink. He is so damn cute, I've a big crush on him!

Taylor made a good decision, I also wanna date Cole and I wouldn't give Sebastian the time of the day.

Jessie is so annoying!

Note to the producers: Thanks for not showing us any more of Maite! LOL! I hope she never returns. My eyes are still trying to recuperate from that eye sore I experienced last week.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

supportivemom Profile Photo
supportivemom
#339re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/22/09 at 7:33am

Is anyone else having video problems with Bravo? For the last 2 weeks, the channel is so bright that I have to wear my sunglasses to watch! Very annoying! Anyway, my daughter and I were lol watching Taylor and her "dance". Seriously- running around with chairs?! Was Devorah the same lady that was on RHofNY? I thought she was the one that shot Bethanny's cover for her magazine. I thought it was funny how Jessi had to do that interview with the other girls who were all very fashionable and attractive (but not good at interviewing). It's like she thought she already had the job and couldn't believe the others were there. You know she will get the job- since she's on TV. I thought the exchange between her and Camille was funny- who goes to the hardest school?-ha! Also thought it was funny that the guy hit on PC at the photo shoot. Kelli sounded okay with her voice teachers- just needs a lot more work but what did they do- choose the weirdest coaches in NY? There should be a drinking game for every time Jessi says she is so much more mature because she grew up in NY!

StockardFan Profile Photo
StockardFan
#340re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/22/09 at 8:11am

OMG, could Jessie and her mother look any more alike? It's eerie! And I swear I think I know her mom. I spent a summer in the Hamptons when I was in college, and I'm wondering if she was there then because she looks creepily familiar.

And yeah the thing with Camille and Jessie comparing schools was pretty effing funny!

KFTC!!!!!

Tom1071 Profile Photo
Tom1071
#341re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/22/09 at 10:09am

I have grown to love PC. The rest just bore me to tears.
Updated On: 7/22/09 at 10:09 AM

danmag Profile Photo
danmag
#342re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/22/09 at 10:33am

I think he is getting better looking as the show progresses. He does seem to grow on you. Unlike ANY of the other ones.

doodlenyc Profile Photo
doodlenyc
#343re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/22/09 at 10:37am

I think we all know a PC, or were one, before coming out...that's his appeal, and we're watching that age old struggle.
So much has changed in the world for gay acceptance, but so much is the same.

"Carson has combined his passion for helping children with his love for one of Cincinnati's favorite past times - cornhole - to create a unique and exciting event perfect for a corporate outing, entertaining clients or family fun."

"In Oz, the verb is douchifizzation." PRS

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#344re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/22/09 at 10:39am

"I have grown to love PC"

Not me, Tom. Perhaps if he grows up and drops the pretense, but not the way he is now!

Actually, not the way any of them are now. re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo

degrassifan
#345re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/22/09 at 11:04am

Funniest part last night's episode: "They probably get Earth Day off."

iflitifloat Profile Photo
iflitifloat
#346re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/22/09 at 11:08am

Weren't most of up pretentious in one way or another at that age? I think PC seems more aware of the contradictions in his life, but hasn't come to terms with them. And I'm thinking even more of his family's money and status than his sexuality... He has it good. He knows he's entitled to things that go along with the money and status. And while he's not entirely comfortable with it, he's not ready to turn his back on it either. He's the only one who seems to have a clue.

Sueleen Gay: "Here you go, Bitch, now go make some fukcing lemonade." 10/28/10

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#347re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/22/09 at 11:14am

I'm not sure I was pretentious at that age, iflit. And I'm not wild about the entitlement thing - I guess that's why I'm not wild about any of them.

blueroses
#348re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/22/09 at 11:15am

I really, really wanted Maite to grill Camille about her interview.

Feel free to shoot me, but I liked Jessie's mother and enjoyed their scenes together!

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#349re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 7/22/09 at 11:21am

I'm not shooting, blue. I didn't mind the mothers as much as the kids.

Heck, I'd rather see a show about poor kids! Why are all these shows about the rich?

Videos