"NYC Prep" on Bravo

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#450re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/6/09 at 7:50pm

"Ya want to hate Klum, fine. I'm kinda bored of this now"

I do not hate her, I just think Klum has no charisma or, individuality, she even lost her accent basically. I feel like I'm watching a piece of ice talk...that's it. I don't hate ANYONE!

Now, back to NYC Prep! =)

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

mariusmyhomeboy Profile Photo
mariusmyhomeboy
#451re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/11/09 at 6:01pm

re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo

Finale tonight!

Your latest 7in sounds obscene unless you spin it at a 45.

degrassifan
#452re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/11/09 at 6:04pm

Sebastian...please stop. Haha

So excited for tonight!!!

StockardFan Profile Photo
StockardFan
#453re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/11/09 at 6:11pm

LMAO!!!!

KFTC!!!!!

taylorPHENOMENON2 Profile Photo
taylorPHENOMENON2
#454re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/11/09 at 6:35pm

OBSESSED with that image.

taylorPHENOMENON2
#455re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/11/09 at 6:35pm

OBSESSED with that image.

biggest CHENO fan Profile Photo
biggest CHENO fan
#456re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/11/09 at 8:34pm

Woo hoo! I can hardly wait for Jessie to BUST IT tonight!

StockardFan Profile Photo
StockardFan
#457re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/11/09 at 9:04pm

I swear to God, Sebastian is so Leif Garrett it's not even funny.

KFTC!!!!!

Perfectly Marvelous Profile Photo
Perfectly Marvelous
#458re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/11/09 at 9:08pm

OMG that picture makes me giggle. I'm totally going to use that as an avatar on one of the other forums I go to.

Also, I'm 12 minutes behind on seeing the show so I'm gonna head downstairs and tune in.

"I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams." - Doctor Who

"Yes, the brutalities of progress are called revolutions. When they are over, men recognize that the human race has been harshly treated but it has moved forward." - Les Miserables

CSonBroadway Profile Photo
CSonBroadway
#459re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/11/09 at 9:12pm

I CANNOT take Sebastian seriously. What a joke.

I'm a professional. Whenever something goes wrong on stage, I know how to handle it so no one ever remembers. I flash my %#$&. "Jayne just sat there while Gina flailed around the stage like an idiot."

dramadude2 Profile Photo
dramadude2
#460re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/11/09 at 9:18pm

< This man in my avatar is very excited.

Does anyone know who this is or how this happened? This is not the picture I uploaded.

No one wants to see a musical called Thoroughly Modern Mildred.

biggest CHENO fan Profile Photo
biggest CHENO fan
#461re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/11/09 at 9:19pm

PC looks so effing adorable at this dinner party!

cathywellerstein Profile Photo
cathywellerstein
#462re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/11/09 at 9:20pm

that girl kat is such a b*tch!!

taylorPHENOMENON2
#463re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/11/09 at 9:42pm

All PC and Jessie's group of friends are bitches!

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#464re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/11/09 at 9:46pm

"All PC and Jessie's group of friends are bitches!"

Jessie seems to be the bitchiest on the show. I don't like that Kat girl either. I like and dislike PC. Sometimes he can be nice, but other times he is a little fake and doesn't care.

I can't wait to see why Jessie falls on her ass. ETA: Never mind, she just tripped. Whoo.

Dramadude: Something similar happened to me one time. I uploaded an avatar and ended up with some other picture.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611
Updated On: 8/11/09 at 09:46 PM

Perfectly Marvelous
#465re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/11/09 at 9:51pm

Camille is being a super bitch and I love it.

Sebastian's speech was a hot mess, though. Thankfully Kelli saved it by singing. She's surprisingly really good.

"I am and always will be the optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes and dreamer of improbable dreams." - Doctor Who

"Yes, the brutalities of progress are called revolutions. When they are over, men recognize that the human race has been harshly treated but it has moved forward." - Les Miserables

taylorPHENOMENON2
#466re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/11/09 at 9:55pm

I love Sebastian's resolution "hook up with fewer girls but really really hot ones"

Perfectly Marvelous
#467re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/11/09 at 9:59pm

The finale was a bit tamer than what they made it out to be. But it was nice to see Jessi and PC end on good terms.

And Sebastian is just priceless. He just is.

millie_dillmount
#468re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/11/09 at 10:02pm

I hear it is coming back for a second season, so I wonder if they are going to feature some new kids. I doubt PC will still be with the show - didn't he say something at the end of the show about going to Occidental College? He also said something earlier about applying to colleges with rolling admissions, so I'm really curious.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

millie_dillmount
#469re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/11/09 at 10:03pm

HAHA to the image. I just saw it.

CSonBroadway Profile Photo
CSonBroadway
#470re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/11/09 at 10:03pm

I hope the same stupid kids are on the second season.

I'm a professional. Whenever something goes wrong on stage, I know how to handle it so no one ever remembers. I flash my %#$&. "Jayne just sat there while Gina flailed around the stage like an idiot."

mariusmyhomeboy Profile Photo
mariusmyhomeboy
#471re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/11/09 at 10:43pm

Sebastian's charity dinner was such a joke. "I just wanna hook up with hot babes." I can't believe girls fall for it. I swore I saw some other kid do the Sebastian hair flip. LOL.

dramadude: That happened to me. Rename your picture file and upload it again. It should work.

Your latest 7in sounds obscene unless you spin it at a 45.

degrassifan
#472re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/12/09 at 12:10am

Aw, I can't believe it's over! As corny as it sounds, I actually looked forward to watching the episodes. NYC Prep has become one of my favorites and I hope it comes back for a second season!

Sebastian- What can I say? He'll always be Sebastian. Lol.

Taylor- At first, I was like "who is this random public school girl & why is she on the show?" I didn't like her initially, but she has grown on me. Like Camille said, Taylor is very unique in a good way. I hope she finds that rich husband someday and still be happy. Oh, and I thank her for teaching me about BBMing. Ha!

Kelli- Initially, she was my favorite. Now, she's just okay. She did a good job at Sebastian's benefit and I wish her nothing but the best.

Jessie- Never liked her, probably never will. I hope she excels at FIT. Her friend Kat is worse though. Everyone on here said they didn't like Kat and I didn't know why. But, after tonight's episode, I finally see her true colors.

PC- PC will always be PC. I never liked him either, but he was genuine in tonight's episode. I hope he does well at school and learns to enjoy life. If there is a second season, I really don't see him being a part of it.

Camille- I love Camille! What can I say? The girl can be a witch, but she makes it up for her quirkiness & usage of SAT words.

Mazel Tov!

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#473re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/12/09 at 12:14am

Totally agreed. Sebastian dinner's was a joke indeed. No one buys that ****, he is not even smart enough to want to help anyone. He is like "I'm interested in helping out", please, it was so fake. But i just can't stand him at all.
Most of them are idiots, Taylor has less expression than a wall, and she really did lie to PC.
Kelli's song was an odd choice, but she has a nice voice. She was too nervous and also had no expression though.
I was somehow dissappointed because they advertise the show in such an appealing way, they show Jessie asking PC if he is gay, but then the real episode is just a joke and they change the subject immediately. This show had Jessie tripping and saying "get your ass out of my party" and then when they aired the episode it was something that no one even noticed...

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

millie_dillmount
#474re: 'NYC Prep' on Bravo
Posted: 8/12/09 at 12:16am

I bet they purposely but Sebastian's little benefit side-by-side with Jessie's to make a joke out of him. Look at how extravagant Jessie's was compared to Sebastian's mess. Even though he was doing a nice thing, it wasn't sincere.

And Miami Social is definitely a MUCH worse version of NYC Prep. I just heard one of the guys talk about Operation Smile. They are really trying to promote this organization on Bravo.

Videos