Once ( upon a time )

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#875Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/17/14 at 9:34am

Really enjoyed last night's episode, and I'm glad Emma suddenly remembered what the Wizard of Oz was.

Anyway...does anyone think that Henry's video game is going to turn out to be important? I don't know how, but it's been seen way too often to just be the show trying to tell us he's a "regular" teenager now.

Speaking of Henry, what's become of his book of fairytales?

Lana Parilla continues to deliver the best acting on the show- thought she was once again great last night. She really should be remembered when awards nominations come out, but of course she won't be.

beautywickedlover
#876Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/17/14 at 11:03am

That was quite a twist that Cora had another child before Regina. I wonder if Cora did not want her because of the color of her skin.

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#877Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/17/14 at 11:03am

I thought last night's episode had some laugh out loud moments. I was amused at Grumpy's asking if she was from the East or the West. That question was never answered. We're to assume it's West but with this show assumptions are never safe.

I loved the moments between Regina and Robin. As an audience we already know where this is going (more or less). I saw the Queen/Witch connection coming but still enjoyed it.

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

eatlasagna
#878Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/17/14 at 7:45pm

her lollipop guild comment had me cracking up!

beautywickedlover
#879Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/23/14 at 11:14pm

The take on 'Rapunzel' was different from what I was expecting. It was interesting that it was Rapunzel's fear that locked in the tower not a witch. Next week looks intense.

kec Profile Photo
kec
#880Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/24/14 at 5:07pm

Super intense...

Bluemoon
#881Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/24/14 at 5:18pm

.....and really good!

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#882Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/24/14 at 8:29pm

Lumiere is coming this week!

kec Profile Photo
kec
Bluemoon
#884Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/28/14 at 12:00pm

"If you have a bicycle, a broom or a pair of sparkly pumps, please secure them in a safe place."

I love the "news" stories they've been doing lately.

kec Profile Photo
kec
#885Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/28/14 at 12:09pm

I agree, they've been very informative... Once Upon a Time                                                           Once Upon a Time

beautywickedlover
#886Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/30/14 at 10:36pm

SPOILER:

R.I.P.

Neal/Baelfire

Once Upon a Time

Updated On: 3/30/14 at 10:36 PM

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#887Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/30/14 at 11:28pm

Neal, Neal, Neal, Neal
Neal, Neal, Neal, Neal

Bae, Bae, Bae

Good-bye

HighFlyingAdored97 Profile Photo
HighFlyingAdored97
#888Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/30/14 at 11:49pm

I actually cried twice during his death scene.
And Robin and Regina are pretty yummy together.

"The city seen from the Queensboro Bridge is always the city seen for the first time, in its first wild promise of all the mystery and the beauty in the world." - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#889Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/30/14 at 11:53pm

I sobbed like a little baby.

Wynbish Profile Photo
Wynbish
#890Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/30/14 at 11:59pm

This half of the season is moving so damn fast.

Ep 1: Emma remembers and gets back to Storybrooke
Ep 2: We find out Rumple is alive and is being held by the Wicked Witch
Ep 3: The core characters find out Rumple's alive and was being held by the Wicked Witch.
Ep 4: Rumple is found and tells them who the witch is in Storybrooke.

I mean... I like it, but am worried about it climaxing too soon.

beautywickedlover
#891Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/31/14 at 9:42am

Last night they completely copied 'Home Alone' when Neal burned his hand , put it in the snow, and a symbol was left on his hand.

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#892Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/31/14 at 10:47am

Not Raiders of the Lost Ark?

"All our dreams can come true -- if we have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney We must have different Gods. My God said "do to others what you would have them do to you". Your God seems to have said "My Way or the Highway".

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#893Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/31/14 at 4:22pm

Necessary to make sure Emma can fall in love with Hook.

kec Profile Photo
kec
#894Once Upon a Time
Posted: 3/31/14 at 5:53pm

"I sobbed like a little baby."

Yeah, that was pretty much my reaction. Once Upon a Time

Eris0303 Profile Photo
Eris0303
#895Once Upon a Time
Posted: 4/1/14 at 8:34am

I'm not 100% convinced he's dead. When they did that long shot of him I expected his eyes to open.

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#896Once Upon a Time
Posted: 4/1/14 at 9:20am

I hope they rescue Rumple from the witch in a manner that is reminiscent of Dorothy's rescue.

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

E.Davis Profile Photo
E.Davis
#897Once Upon a Time
Posted: 4/1/14 at 10:39am

He is dead, and it is permanent (for this season at least).

"I think lying to children is really important, it sets them off on the right track" -Sherie Rene Scott-

eatlasagna
#898Once Upon a Time
Posted: 4/1/14 at 4:36pm

I hope this is for real and no joke!!! One of my favorite characters from the spin-off!
Michael Socha aka the Knave to joine OUAT

kec Profile Photo
kec
#899Once Upon a Time
Posted: 4/2/14 at 6:37pm

According to information on the Once Upon a Time Fans FB page, Michael Socha IS joining OUAT next season.

Videos