pixeltracker

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5- Page 5

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#100RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 2/27/13 at 4:39pm

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Jordan Catalano Profile Photo
Jordan Catalano
#101RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 2/27/13 at 4:48pm

That's why come y'all needs to listen when someone tell you not to google somethin.

SonofRobbieJ Profile Photo
SonofRobbieJ
#102RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 2/27/13 at 4:55pm

I mean...I said it looked like a hairless cat getting an enema. You should have heeded the warning.

Jordan Catalano
#103RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 2/27/13 at 4:56pm

Don't nobody got no damn ass common sense these days.

broadwayguy2
#104RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 2/27/13 at 5:15pm

I'd say he looks more like someone beating a hairless Egyptian with a rancid sausage....

And Detoxx just looks like a Down-on-her luck Cher resorting to X-Tube cam shoes with a disappointing strap on and a few too many lines of coke.

JerseyGirl2
#105RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 2/27/13 at 6:03pm

Yeah, but I am just sick like that. I can't NOT look!

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

artscallion Profile Photo
artscallion
#106RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 3/5/13 at 9:57pm

After this week I'm firmly planted on team Jinkx. She's the only one I find interesting. A few of the others can do drag pretty well. But Jinkx is the only one that does it well, has personality AND is interesting.

Ivy is my second choice. She makes great outfits and her style is interesting. But she falls way short on personality.

Everyone else falls far below for me now. Alaska is a pale impression of Sharon Needles. Detox is a pale impression of Chad Michaels...and frankly I'm not sure all that surgery in a competition is any different from steroids in sports. Sure, to do it to advance your career (she's one of the Dreamgirls...the famous West Hollywood group Chad Michaels founded) is a non issue. But in a competition setting it doesn't feel right to me.

Alyssa & Coco are trashy pageant queens. Roxy is a great female impersonator. But I don't think she's a drag queen. She doesn't have the camp element that separates impersonation from drag.

Art has a double face, of expression and illusion.

Jordan Catalano
#107RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 3/5/13 at 10:02pm

I was SOBBING last night during Untucked. How wonderful for Alyssa that must have been.

I really dislike Roxxy. In drag he looks like a 6' Oompa Loompa. Alaska is sooo predictable and boring and een though I started out firmly on team Detox, she just bugs me now. I'm rooting for Ivy or Jinkx at this point.

artscallion
#108RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 3/5/13 at 10:26pm

I started out on team Detox as well. Just goes to show ya.

And the oddest thing I ever heard on any season came in the form of Jade's disclosure of how proud she was of her arms...that she kept them that way by never lifting anything over 5 lbs. Gurl got issues.

broadwayguy2
#109RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 3/6/13 at 7:35pm

Jinkx, Ivy or CoCo for me, please.

Alaska really is a poor man's Sharon.. Like the kid brother that won't go away. She needs to go. This week, we were struck by Detoxx vs Alaska on the runway. The dresses were essentially the same silhouette, but Detoxx's was soooo more finished and well made, while Alaska looked like a less depressed Amy Winehouse.

Now, Detoxx pairing Coco and Alussa WAS shady and Untucked was a sobfest for me.

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#110RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 3/6/13 at 8:45pm

I was a little put off by Detox in this episode- not that she put Alyssa and Coco together, but that she so blatantly lied about her reason for doing so. If you're going to be shady and play the game, then admit it. Don't play dumb. That being said, I thought Coco acted like a complete child- despite her talent, I would have been more than happy to see her leave. At least Alyssa tried to be civil in their partnership.

I'm also even more firmly on Team Jinkx. She's the total package for me, incredibly talented and a sweetheart to boot. I just hope she doesn't get kicked off because Michelle Visage is obsessed with a queen needing to be glamorous.

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

JerseyGirl2
#111RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 3/7/13 at 3:05am

I ADORE Jinx. I think Coco is horrid. I still like Detoxx. I liked her honesty about her endless silicone. lol

SonofRobbieJ
#112RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 3/7/13 at 10:33am

I adore Detox for letting me know I can get a six-pack if I go to the right doctor!

But, after several weeks and careful consideration, I'm all Team Jinx. The thing that planted me firmly on her side was when she pulled off that Very Mary Kate look with the Snuggie. That bitch thinks three steps ahead of all the other queens.

I just hope one day she wears a nice sequinsed gown!

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#113RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 3/7/13 at 10:40am

Jordan Catalano
#114RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 3/7/13 at 11:25am

That's right, isn't it? Sequinsed? Because there's more than one...? Right?

SonofRobbieJ
#115RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 3/7/13 at 11:34am

I mean...I know me some dumb-ass trannies*, but damn that RoXy takes the cake.

*Please note that I use the word 'tranny' or its plural when discussing drag queens. If discussing a transgender person, I use 'trans' like any good gay should.

artscallion
#116RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 3/7/13 at 11:40am

But is a trans more than one tran?

Jordan Catalano
#117RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 3/7/13 at 11:47am

So it should be transies, right? I'm really confused right now.

artscallion
#118RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 3/7/13 at 11:52am

Well, if there's more than one tran wearing a sequin dress it's a flock(?) of sequinsed transies?

Updated On: 3/7/13 at 11:52 AM

SonofMammaMiaSam Profile Photo
SonofMammaMiaSam
#119RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 3/7/13 at 11:55am

I think they would be a gaggle of sequinsed tranzies.

Jordan Catalano
#120RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 3/7/13 at 11:59am

Ok (and don't make fun of me here) but I heard on the news something about a sequinstration in Washington. That's good, right?

SonofRobbieJ
#121RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 3/7/13 at 12:06pm

Oh my word! My breastplate for a 'like' button.

Or is it 'likedz' button, if you like more than one?

sondheimboy2 Profile Photo
sondheimboy2
#122RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 3/7/13 at 12:28pm

That wig Roxxy wore on the runway looked like a brown version of a alien floating brain from a grade B sci-fi horror movie from the 1950s.

I love Jinx, but I don't know if she'll make it to the end. At this point, I would say it will probably be Ivy.

Has anyone won two mainstage competitions, yet?

"A coherent existance after so many years of muddle" - Desiree' Armfelt, A Little Night Music "Life keeps happening everyday, Say Yes" - 70, Girls, 70 "Life is what you do while you're waiting to die" - Zorba

Jordan Catalano
#123RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 3/7/13 at 12:29pm

I don't think this season, they have yet.

I'd be fine with Ivy winning! And speaking of that, why did Ru start saying "Ivyyyyyyyyyy Winterrrrrrs"?

SonofRobbieJ
#124RuPaul's Drag Race Season 5
Posted: 3/7/13 at 12:42pm

I have no idea, but it makes me laugh every single time.

Videos