Britney on Broadway...

luvtheEmcee Profile Photo
luvtheEmcee
#225re: Britney on Broadway...
Posted: 11/21/05 at 11:55am

My thing with Christina is that no, she isn't the best singer in the world, but she's a HELL of an actress, and because of that, I absolutely loved her. She's adorable and hysterical. Is Britney any of those things? If Britney is funny at all, it's unintentional because we laugh AT her for being such a mess. I'll own up to having her first two CD's. I don't hate her voice... or, at least I didn't when they came out; could be totally shot by now, for all I know. And I don't really care. Her "see, I can belt!" screaming isn't fit for this music, and she can't get off on being a great actress like Christina can.

I'd rather choke on a rock than see her on Broadway.

A work of art is an invitation to love.

kasim Profile Photo
kasim
#226re: Britney on Broadway...
Posted: 11/21/05 at 1:57pm

"The only person who this would benefit (besides Britney and Kevin) would be Idina Menzel. She would no longer be Broadway's tween obsession and might actually be able to walk outside of a theater without being chased down the street!"

-- i wouldnt count on it.

I saw see what i wana see the other night and there was this one guy(young teen with mommy) waiting outside with a video camera and a gigantic rent poster.

RentBoy86
#227re: Britney on Broadway...
Posted: 11/21/05 at 2:02pm

Maybe the Weisslers (sp?) are just worrying about making their money back. And Britney will sell tickets. She was pretty funny on SNL. Isn't it funny how she's still being compared to a girl named Christina? muhaha.

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#228re: Britney on Broadway...
Posted: 11/21/05 at 2:30pm

I just read this on Playbill.com as I was eating lunch. I lost my appetite.

Just give the world Love.

PerforMeg Profile Photo
PerforMeg
#229re: Britney on Broadway...
Posted: 11/21/05 at 10:03pm

I'm just waiting for someone to jump out and go "GOTCHA". 'Cause surely this is a joke. Come on. COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To the engineer of this hoax, ha ha, you fooled us all, now it's time to come clean. Please, before I slit my wrists.

iheartcheyenne123 Profile Photo
iheartcheyenne123
#230re: Britney on Broadway...
Posted: 11/21/05 at 10:30pm

ik Meg, uhhhh this HAS to be a JOKE! are they serious? come on...Britney Spears on Broadway?? What were they thinking?

--Alex-- "They're singing, "Happy Birthday" You just wanna lay down and cry Not just another birthday, it's 30/90 Why can't you stay 29 Hell, you still feel like you're 22 Turn 30 in 1990 Bang! You're dead, what can you do?" --TTB

ljay889 Profile Photo
ljay889
#231re: Britney on Broadway...
Posted: 11/21/05 at 10:32pm

LOL. How many times have I said it?

This is NOT a joke. Barry & Fran are very serious about this from what I hear.

Videos