News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Billy Elliot The Musical- Page 130

Billy Elliot The Musical

Jeff3
#3225James' last nite ever(accordin to Jessie)
Posted: 1/7/06 at 2:45pm

Sorry you never got to see him as Billy. I'm sure he'll be turning up in some other role before too long. Chin up!

DQplum Profile Photo
DQplum
#3227reply
Posted: 1/7/06 at 3:28pm

Jeff3..thanks for telling me that, people are all saying different things on the fansite on PMs so i came on here to like confirm what im hearing! confuzzled is again my word but know i think i'll keep a look out! i think they will have different last nights for leon and liam as thats only fair! also i would have thought leon would stay longer but thats just my opinion, on account of him not being on BETM as long as liam! also i must agree, Joey is brilliant as micheal, is he doing the performances with james?

sorry if i write really badly on here! i did it really quickly on my last posts, trying to finish off portfolio, i had to make a stage of the national theatre and was in the middle of spray painting lol!! i got to make one of oliver stage then i might make on of billy just for fun! the big stage movments would b fun to do, revolving stages are easy they will be a little harder! lol
amyX
PS anyone seeing james performance tonight is so lucky! havnt seen him yet! *crys* but i will see others playing the part!

Ice Princess Profile Photo
Ice Princess
#3228Simply musicals
Posted: 1/7/06 at 5:06pm

Does anyone know when BE is going to be on simply musicals?

Jeff3
#3229Simply musicals
Posted: 1/7/06 at 6:06pm

Ice Princess,

The programme is now to be called The Sound of Musicals. It will run for four Saturdays starting at 5.50 on Saturday 14th on BBC1. We know that stars of Billy Elliot have recorded something for the series (I believe it was Liam and Tim Healy), but I haven't read anything saying which of the four weeks will feature this. I'm guessing that you knew all this already and that I don't have the one piece of information you really need.

Anyway.. Updated On: 1/7/06 at 06:06 PM

Jeff3
#3230Stuff
Posted: 1/7/06 at 6:13pm

DQp

Sorry, I wasn't having a go at your writing, just having a laugh.

Goodness knows which order Leom and Lian will finish in. Liam started first, but Leon is older. ??? The official line is that both contracts run to June (as far as I know).

In answer to your other question: I don't know which Michael was kissing James tonight. Presumably we'll find out when the first reviews start coming in.

Updated On: 1/7/06 at 06:13 PM

tzwicky2 Profile Photo
tzwicky2
#3231I must admit, the various Michaels elude IDing.
Posted: 1/7/06 at 7:41pm

As adept as I have become at being able to spot the various Billys, the Michaels, perhaps because lots of the stage door shots have them in wool caps or something, start to morph into a generic Michael.

It is my weakest Billy visual ID area. I am unworthy.

I could pick Ashley (dimples for days) out of a crowd, but, could not depend on being able to ID any of the other Michaels.

Meanwhile, Jeff3, shame/kudos for being so apt/clever/on-the-nose/correct with your quote "In answer to your other question: I don't know which Michael was kissing James tonight."

Among a show packed with moments where all I can do is sigh, that moment always hits me as a really, really obviously important moment. It's so brave/natural of Michael. And Billy's response is every bit as brave/natural.

For Ghod's sake, it's a lynchpin moment, OK? There. I said it.

Sigh ......................

tzwicky

P.S.: Earlier someplace I mentioned I had the original programme. That's not true. Though it is probably the same as the original programme, mine is the one with Leon, instead of James on the cast listing, which is the centerfold pages, easily edited. The cover photo is of the three original Billys, but mine, so far, is Leon, George and Liam.
Updated On: 1/11/06 at 07:41 PM

tzwicky2 Profile Photo
tzwicky2
#3232Proof I have a life outside of Billy Elliot, barely.
Posted: 1/8/06 at 1:34am

I have been listening to the soundtrack CD for "Chronicles of Narnia" most of the night. Earlier today I was listening to the light Christian Rock "inspired by" CD which I bought my mistake when I went CD shopping without my reading glasses (there's a lesson!).

Oh, I also decided to answer the jury duty notice I got a few weeks back, because it could be delayed to March and who knows, they might actually come looking for jurors, one by one, which rarely happens, though it is a possibility. Get one judge with a wild hare up his butt, and nothing is impossible.

I don't live inside the tiny POB where I get my mail, though, so I dunno if they'd know where to track me down.

Jury Duty ....... one of the few requirements of Yanks in everyday life. We slide through the rest of life with nary a citizenship duty (no other compulsory duty these days).

Switching back to Billy Elliot The Musical for the next 3 hours of work. I'm in the office by myself so I can crank it up beyond a whisper.

tzwicky

xxDaniellexx Profile Photo
xxDaniellexx
#3234James 7th Jan.
Posted: 1/9/06 at 3:27pm

MY friend went 2 c billy elliot on 2nd Jan and she had travis. She thought he was ok bt app the angry dance wasent good at all. Also he fell hurt himself badly so leon took over.

Jeff3
#3235James 7th Jan.
Posted: 1/9/06 at 5:19pm

Glad you enjoyed James's final outing, Be Inspired. And come on, spill the beans, what are the two little words?

Haven't seen Travis yet Danielle, but I've heard great reports from others who have. I read elsewhere about the little accident. Perhaps that accounts for the slightly below par dance.

Updated On: 1/9/06 at 05:19 PM

JessieJAFan Profile Photo
JessieJAFan
#3237Sound of Musicals
Posted: 1/14/06 at 3:50pm

Yeah i want to know wat one its one so i know to remind my self. I mean i completly forgot about it today.

Check out my site! ateenagerslife.piczo.com~~*~~Be a BE*liever! Feel the Electricity

Jeff3
#3238Sound of Musicals
Posted: 1/14/06 at 5:35pm

It's strange tha this is so clothed in mystery isn't it? At the level of rumour only, I've heard that BE is on the programme on the 28th.

AccordCanada Profile Photo
AccordCanada
#3239Blue Peter
Posted: 1/15/06 at 12:33am

For those not on the fansite, Liam Mower and Ryan Longbottom are scheduled to perform "Expressing Yourself" on BLUE PETER (Monday, January 16, 17:000, BBC1 and CBBC).

By Tuesday morning, I hope to have the video on my multimedia list:
http://www.billyelliotthemusical.me.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58

Accy
_/_/_/
_/_/_/
_/_/_/

Updated On: 1/18/06 at 12:33 AM

tzwicky2 Profile Photo
tzwicky2
#3240Remarkable Accord!
Posted: 1/15/06 at 1:09am

Accord should get a Blue Peter button himself for getting these vids on the site so fast.

I spent half an hour at the BBC America guide and confirmed that I don't get the program anytime this month, unless I missed it in my DVR Guide.

Blue Peter, either.

The vid site is a life-saver, or in my case a time-keeper, because with the vids I can stand to just stay where I am and not chuck it all and move to London, which probably would not work out so good since Eaton refuses to even write me back about that offer of groundskeeping in exchange for a hovel under the stairway or in the basement. Plus, Eaton is a bit out of town, anyway.

That would be a helluva train ride everytime I had to see Billy Elliot, though less time than the 7.5 hours or 8.5 hours flight time, and a bit less expensive.

tzwicky

AccordCanada
#3242Blue Peter Update
Posted: 1/15/06 at 12:26pm

Update:

Rumour has it that Liam and Ryan will only be performing "Expressing yourself" on the extended version of BLUE PETER on CBBC, not on the shorter version on BBC1.

Both versions start at 17:00 on Monday, January 16.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/whatson/monday

Accy
_/_/_/
_/_/_/
_/_/_/

Jeff3
#3243Blue Peter Update
Posted: 1/15/06 at 5:51pm

On the BBC1 version they're making a Liam Mower out of sticky-backed plastic.

AccordCanada
#3244Travis in BBC's STUPID (2004)
Posted: 1/16/06 at 8:37am

Travis in BBC's STUPID (2004)

I finally have video of Travis Yates from Episode 2 of STUPID. There are links to both Putfile (playable) and Ultrahare (downloadable) on Page 1 of the Multimedia thread http://www.billyelliotthemusical.me.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58

I also have more pics on the last page of the thread.

Accy
_/_/_/
_/_/_/
_/_/_/

See More pictures of Travis from STUPID Updated On: 1/16/06 at 08:37 AM

xxDaniellexx
#3245Blue peter
Posted: 1/16/06 at 3:58pm

Hi
Watched Blue Peter and it wasent tht gud. Same thing as we saw on children in need liam doing elctricity bt ryan and liam were gud wen they did bit tap dance 2gther lol it was funny.

AccordCanada
#3246Blue Peter
Posted: 1/16/06 at 6:37pm

Blue Peter

I have a link (to the password-only videos) and a description of today's BLUE PETER with Liam and Ryan on my multimedia site, but I hope to have a non-password version in the next day or so.

http://billyelliotthemusical.me.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58

Accy
_/_/_/
_/_/_/
_/_/_/

AccordCanada
#3248Blue Peter
Posted: 1/17/06 at 11:22pm

I now have non-password versions of BLUE PETER (both playable in Putfile and downloadable in Savefile) on my Multimedia List (thanks again to my friends Dekky and Yoyo who sent me both video clips and screencaps):
http://www.billyelliotthemusical.me.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58

It includes scenes not shown in the previous password version, including the boys stretching (and imitating the presenter) before their dance and the final good-byes (with an extremely surly lady holding a cat).

Accy
_/_/_/
_/_/_/
_/_/_/

PS. What was the deal with the lady and her cat. When she said to the presenter "Touch me again and I'll kill you", he genuinely looked scared. I then got worried for poor Liam who was sitting right next to her. Updated On: 1/18/06 at 11:22 PM

AccordCanada
#3249Olivier Awards
Posted: 1/17/06 at 11:32pm

Olivier Awards

While you all sleep, I'm thrilled by the announcement about all the nominations for this year's Sir Laurence Olivier Awards, including a collective nomination for Best Actor in a Musical for George, James and Liam.

Although BILLY ELLIOT THE MUSICAL and its stars have been nominated and won several awards in the past, this nomination is the most prestigious. Here are the nominations

BEST NEW MUSICAL
BEST ACTOR IN A MUSICAL - James Lomas, George Maguire and Liam Mower
BEST ACTRESS IN A MUSICAL - Haydn Gwynne
BEST PERFORMANCE IN A SUPPORTING ROLE - Tim Healy
BEST DIRECTOR - Stephen Daldry
BEST THEATRE CHOREOGRAPHER - Peter Darling
BEST LIGHTING DESIGN - Rick Fisher
BEST SET DESIGN - Ian MacNeil
BEST SOUND DESIGN - Paul Arditti

At 13, Liam is is the youngest nominee in the 30-year history of the awards.

Here are some links:
http://enjoyment.independent.co.uk/theatre/news/article339319.ece
http://www.officiallondontheatre.co.uk/news/display?contentId=87574
http://www.guardian.co.uk/arts/news/story/0,11711,1688796,00.html
http://news.scotsman.com/entertainment.cfm?id=83472006
http://www.broadway.com/gen/Buzz_Story.aspx?ci=523970
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4621920.stm

Congratulations, and best of luck on February 26.

Accy
_/_/_/
_/_/_/
_/_/_/

Updated On: 1/18/06 at 11:32 PM

AccordCanada
#3251George on BBC BREAKFAST
Posted: 1/18/06 at 11:46am

George on BBC BREAKFAST

For those that missed it, I have a (password-only) link to George Maguire being interviewed about the Olivier Awards on BBC BREAKFAST this morning.
http://billyelliotthemusical.me.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58

With today's nominations and the fact they showed an actual scene with Liam and Haydn, I consider this one of the most important Billy videos yet.

Accy
_/_/_/
_/_/_/
_/_/_/
Updated On: 1/18/06 at 11:46 AM

DQplum Profile Photo
DQplum
#3252George on BBC BREAKFAST
Posted: 1/18/06 at 1:59pm

im actually off from skwl and still manage to miss somthing with BETM on! whats wrong with me? lol mind you i was watching billy elliot the film so im excused!
thanks for all the links!
amyX

Simply Musicals Profile Photo
Simply Musicals
#3253Bored
Posted: 1/19/06 at 4:30pm

Bored

Hi,

I was bored so I created some pictures on Paint and PhotoFX...

...what would happen if our cast had twins!!!

Give em that old RAZZLE DAZZLE and shine...

Jeff3
#3254Bored
Posted: 1/19/06 at 5:17pm

Wow, you must have been bored. I thought I was seeing double (again!) at first.

There are four Michaels and four Billys there aren't there?

Jeff

Updated On: 1/20/06 at 05:17 PM

xxDaniellexx
#3255scream
Posted: 1/21/06 at 12:03pm

Hey
well just been at scream theatre school 2day and when we were in drama ashley loydd and Brad walked in i was like omg. They joined in the lessons and i spoke 2 ash and brad they were so nice. They sang electricity 4 us and it was amzing.
danixx

Videos