pixeltracker

Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!- Page 2

Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!

Broadwayboobs Profile Photo
Broadwayboobs
#25Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!
Posted: 4/15/10 at 3:25pm

Actually that was above my lips..LMAO!!!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

shameless Profile Photo
shameless
#26Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!
Posted: 4/15/10 at 3:29pm

Oops! That's what I meant. As if one way sounds less dirty than the other! Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!

Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be enbered with your old nonsense. ~ Emerson

Broadwayboobs
#27Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!
Posted: 4/15/10 at 3:38pm

What's wrong with my lips wanting to kiss Moony's moon? Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. Ralph Waldo Emerson

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#28Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!
Posted: 4/15/10 at 3:43pm

Um...

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

Broadwayboobs
#29Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!
Posted: 4/15/10 at 3:45pm

Girly, short on words today? Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#30Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!
Posted: 4/15/10 at 4:06pm

Toothache, ya know.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#31Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!
Posted: 4/15/10 at 4:09pm

In your fingers?

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#32Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!
Posted: 4/15/10 at 4:16pm

Once that pain

"unleash the girly"

Bluemoon
#33Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!
Posted: 4/15/10 at 4:18pm

OK, I just got out of a meeting....and THIS is what I come back to???

Boobs, honey, put your hot pink lips anywhere you please.

Broadwayboobs
#34Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!
Posted: 4/15/10 at 4:20pm

See, my Moony lets me do whatever makes me happy. Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!

Bluemoon
#35Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!
Posted: 4/15/10 at 4:21pm

Hey - I make you happy, you make me happy. Win-win.

Broadwayboobs
#36Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!
Posted: 4/15/10 at 4:23pm

*grabs Moony and dances to our song* I'll be seeing you in all the old familiar places, that this heart embraces...

Bluemoon
#37Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!
Posted: 4/15/10 at 4:36pm

You had me at MWAH.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#38Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!
Posted: 4/15/10 at 4:37pm

"See, my Moony lets me do whatever makes me happy."

Oh, brother.

And as if anyone could stop you once that mind's made up!

"unleash the girly"

Updated On: 4/15/10 at 04:37 PM

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#39Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!
Posted: 4/15/10 at 5:06pm

For Girly:

and

Cheyenne Jackson tickled me. AFTER ordering SoMMS a drink but NOT tickling him, and hanging out with Girly in his dressing room (where he DIDN'T tickle her) but BEFORE we got married. To others. And then he tweeted Boobs. He also tweeted he's good friends with some chick on "The Voice" who just happens to be good friends with Tink's ex. And I'm still married. Oh, and this just in: "Pettiness, spite, malice ....Such ugly emotions... So sad." - After Eight, talking about MEEEEEEEE!!! I'm so honored! :-)

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#40Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!
Posted: 4/15/10 at 6:01pm

Ooh! We gained a new home as I slept - Chapter 32!

It appears to be, dare I say it, a happy place.

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#41Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!
Posted: 4/15/10 at 6:09pm

Ahhh I love when there is comedy on the main board

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

gettinhep Profile Photo
gettinhep
#42Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!
Posted: 4/15/10 at 6:18pm

Yep, a mere mention of Arthur Laurents and there's laughter all 'round. Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!

'Try not to have a good time...this is supposed to be educational.' - Lucy Van Pelt

YouWantitWhen???? Profile Photo
YouWantitWhen????
#43Can The Adults Please Smoke? Chapter 32: A dirty, sturdy crew!
Posted: 4/15/10 at 8:21pm

Crap!

On the last day I have to go in for Jury Duty.

Fingers crossed that I don't actually get put on a trial.

Ratbastards. On the last day I had to freaking call in!

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#44A dirty, sturdy screw!
Posted: 4/15/10 at 9:52pm

YWIW, you'll be eliminated, for sure.

Deet: Shira, I Love You!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#45A dirty, sturdy screw!
Posted: 4/15/10 at 11:35pm

Well that's a cheery way to put it, Shira. Sheesh!

Good luck YWiW. Hopefully you won't actually be put on a jury.

I had a great conversation with my sister tonight - she and my brother-in-law are going to join me and J2 in London this summer. I'm so excited!

harris007 Profile Photo
harris007
#46A dirty, sturdy screw!
Posted: 4/15/10 at 11:53pm

Going to see love never dies, d2?

Attend the tale of Bovine Boy His party threads we all enjoy But does he have Mad Cow Disease? He doesn't eat beef - but cows skating? - oh please!!! With cocoa!?! And lemonade!?! The heifer-mad poster of Broadway (World)

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#47A dirty, sturdy screw!
Posted: 4/16/10 at 12:04am

Oh, honey, no.

shira467 Profile Photo
shira467
#48A dirty, sturdy screw!
Posted: 4/16/10 at 12:12am

Oooooh. That's wonderful, Deet.

Deet: Shira, I Love You!

D2 Profile Photo
D2
#49Fried Day.
Posted: 4/16/10 at 8:01am

Mornin'

Fried Day.
Fried Day.
Fried Day.
Fried Day.

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!