pixeltracker

Jason Statham and Justin Timberlake-led GUYS & DOLLS movie remake is "Pure fiction!" according to Frank Loessner estate...BUT...!- Page 2

Jason Statham and Justin Timberlake-led GUYS & DOLLS movie remake is "Pure fiction!" according to Frank Loessner estate...BUT...!

Bookaroo
#25re: Jason Statham and Justin Timberlake-led GUYS & DOLLS movie remake is 'P
Posted: 9/29/09 at 7:28pm

Jason Statham is simply perfect in the Frank Martin role !!! I think The Transporter trilogy is simply the best action movies . Very wild, original and cool combat scenes !!! Bruce Willis is fired !!! Now let the place to Jason Statham !!!! My best action movies hero !!!

Can invite you to my own Transporter tribute page:
http://myfantasyweb.com/transporter/jason_statham.html

Now i'm ready for the Transporter 4 !!!!

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#26re: Jason Statham and Justin Timberlake-led GUYS & DOLLS movie remake is 'P
Posted: 9/29/09 at 8:18pm

Ricky Gervais for Nathan. Remember Nathan (NOT Frank Sinatra) is not supposed to be a singer ( per Sam Levine)

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#27re: Jason Statham and Justin Timberlake-led GUYS & DOLLS movie remake is 'P
Posted: 9/29/09 at 10:43pm

“This musical survived even the recent Broadway revival, and as bad as that was, they couldn’t kill it.

--Allen H. Arrow, an attorney who reps the estate and the songwriter’s widow Jo Loesser

OUCH! That's gotta hurt.

fashionguru_23 Profile Photo
fashionguru_23
#28re: Jason Statham and Justin Timberlake-led GUYS & DOLLS movie remake is 'P
Posted: 9/30/09 at 9:21am

I know I've said this before on a thread before but, at one point, I remember Disney working on a new version of "Carousel" with Hugh as Billy.

I'm sorry, but "Guys and Dolls", for me will always be Marlon Brando, and Frank Sinatra.

"Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok. Have you guys heard about fidget spinners!?" ~Patti LuPone

Fan2
#29re: Jason Statham and Justin Timberlake-led GUYS & DOLLS movie remake is 'P
Posted: 9/30/09 at 9:27am

Hugh is still working on "Carousel" but Disney has nothing to do with it. It's Fox 2000 I believe.

BroadwayBound115 Profile Photo
BroadwayBound115
#30re: Jason Statham and Justin Timberlake-led GUYS & DOLLS movie remake is 'P
Posted: 9/30/09 at 5:41pm

Unfortunately, the role of Nathan in the movie is linked with Frank Sinatra, while I am all for going for the shlub, I think some audiences are going to want to see the Frank Sinatra version of Nathan instead of the shlub version of Nathan.

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#31re: Jason Statham and Justin Timberlake-led GUYS & DOLLS movie remake is 'P
Posted: 10/1/09 at 12:36am

SOOO I guess that means Micheal Buble in the role then.

Timmerbo Profile Photo
Timmerbo
#32re: Jason Statham and Justin Timberlake-led GUYS & DOLLS movie remake is 'P
Posted: 10/1/09 at 2:36am

Ricky Gervais can sing more than well enough to be Nathan, but would he be willing to do even do a part that required an accent other than his own? I'd love to see him try but so far he hasn't done anything to break out of his type (that I know of).
The Freelove Freeway

Videos