pixeltracker

Congrats to GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE- Page 2

Congrats to GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE

sorano916 Profile Photo
sorano916
#25Congrats to GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE
Posted: 4/6/15 at 4:37pm

"Count me in the group that loves this show, so I am thrilled with the news.  (But yes, to ANY show recouping.)

It had been reported that Bryce WOULD be returning to GGLAM when his stint in Heidi was over.  Looking forward to seeing this again with my students next weekend.
 "

If you're seeing it the 17th-19th, you'll be seeing Kevin Massey as Monty. Pretty sure it will be his debut.

BrerBear Profile Photo
BrerBear
#26Congrats to GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE
Posted: 4/6/15 at 5:41pm

"putrid little stinker"

Do you even wonder why so many on this board loathe you?

You can't even disagree without insulting others. 

undercoveractor Profile Photo
undercoveractor
#27Congrats to GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE
Posted: 4/6/15 at 6:12pm

^^^^^^ THIS!!

AMEN.

KnewItWhenIWasInFron
#28Congrats to GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE
Posted: 4/6/15 at 6:27pm

Not that the "Kinky Boots" mention makes any sense at all but it is worth noting that "KB" has about 4,000 more seats per week available to sell. Could make a difference in the quickness of getting to break-even.

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#29Congrats to GENTLEMAN'S GUIDE
Posted: 4/6/15 at 6:40pm

Also, Kinky Boots opened in the spring and was an instant success while Gentleman's Guide opened in the fall and failed to break even for many weeks while producers shoveled money into the show hoping for a Tony victory. It took some time for the show (once it was a success) to regain all it had lost in between opening and the Tony Awards. 

Back on topic, I really like this show. I saw it in September and the cast was flawless and the costumes are breathtakingly beautiful. I really hope to catch it some point on tour and I hope it continues to have a healthy run!

Videos