Merrily we Roll Along

Dylan Smith4 Profile Photo
Dylan Smith4
#25Merrily we Roll Along
Posted: 9/14/23 at 3:12pm

I looked at the prices for the day I go later this month. Wow! There isn’t a single ticket available that’s under $200! And that’s for mid to rear balcony! I think the have gone a bit overboard with this TBH! Any orchestra seats are in the $400 - $500 range. Thank god I got mine during the presale cause those prices are just astronomically insane! 

The idea is to work and to experiment. Some things will be creatively successful, some things will succeed at the box office, and some things will only - which is the biggest only - teach you things that see the future. And they're probably as valuable as any of your successes. -Harold Prince

hearthemsing22
#26Merrily we Roll Along
Posted: 9/14/23 at 3:17pm

If you're not picky with where you sit, I did see some tickets under $160 on a random day in January 

VintageSnarker
#27Merrily we Roll Along
Posted: 1/14/24 at 1:58pm

TaffyDavenport said: "I don't know exactly, but it overhangs fairly far back in the orchestra. If you look at pics, the curved ends of the dress circle start around row M. In any event, I've sat in orchestra row O, and there's no obstruction from the overhang. A word of warning though: dress circle A 16-18 will definitely be partial view for this production, and, knowing the staging of the show, I wouldn't sit there. I believe orchestra O 10-12 are also considered partial, but the view will be less obstructed."

Does anyone who has now seen the show have any more feedback on which seats in the balcony and dress circle are partial view for this production? I'm trying to decide if there's anything in budget for me as long as I avoid the extreme sides or if I should just keep trying for the todaytix rush.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#28Merrily we Roll Along
Posted: 1/14/24 at 2:31pm

I sat in the last row of the mezz, near the aisle, so still in center section, and thought the view was great.

After conversations with others here, I grabbed a second set of Tix for front row balcony, side section, midway. People had terrific things to say about the balcony claiming it's the best balcony on Bway.The extreme sides seem to be an issue 

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#29Merrily we Roll Along
Posted: 1/14/24 at 2:58pm

dramamama611 said: "I sat in the last row of the mezz, near the aisle, so still in center section, and thought the view was great.

After conversations with others here, I grabbed a second set of Tix for front row balcony, side section, midway. People had terrific things to say about the balcony claiming it's the best balcony on Bway.The extreme sides seem to be an issue
"

Agree, we sat 3rd row dress circle C106-107 and it was perfect but $$$ Plan to see it again closing week front row balcony A 107-108 only $149! 

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#30Merrily we Roll Along
Posted: 1/14/24 at 3:14pm

My 2nd set oftix arent for closing, but for the first performance after the Tonys (I'm being hopeful!).  And I think I paid less for front row balcony than my rear row mezz were.  (Purchased on the first day tix went on sale, performance over Columbus day weekend)

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Videos