pixeltracker

This should be fun... but difficult- Page 2

This should be fun... but difficult

ChrisLovesShows Profile Photo
ChrisLovesShows
#25re: This should be fun... but difficult
Posted: 10/28/04 at 11:49pm

I recently saw a great youth production of Joseph and the Amazing... You could use your good female singer as the narrator and your male as Joseph.

"Do you know ChrisLovesShows?" "Yes. Why, yes he does!"

brdwaybaby17 Profile Photo
brdwaybaby17
#26re: This should be fun... but difficult
Posted: 11/3/04 at 9:46pm

Man... they wanna do Grease... (it probably won't happen, but does anyone want to explain to them that they need at least a couple of males to do that??) My school is so dumb... the director kicks out anyone who has talent and then asks why we're so bad... it's ricidulous... and we do the dumbest shows too! One year, one year... I just want it to be a success.

adamized88 Profile Photo
adamized88
#27re: This should be fun... but difficult
Posted: 11/3/04 at 9:49pm

whoops - sorry didn't read it right

"Nothing is an accident, We are free to have it all, We are what we want to be, It's in ourselves to rise or fall!!" - "Fortune Favors the Brave" from Aida - the love that never died
Updated On: 11/3/04 at 09:49 PM

jczelyph Profile Photo
jczelyph
#28re: This should be fun... but difficult
Posted: 11/4/04 at 6:38am

Have you heard of Hot Mikado...? It's a really fun show, sometimes it's a bit clunky but it's a little more unusual than the same old LSOH stuff.... We recently performed it and it went well... It's cool because it is a happy mix of song, dance and acting and none of the parts require loads of talent. Check it out...

"Jane, I've been dealt a blow - I've been dealt a blow, Jane."

Videos