pixeltracker

Linda Eder and Frank Wildhorn- Page 2

Linda Eder and Frank Wildhorn

Jwei123 Profile Photo
Jwei123
#25re: Linda Eder and Frank Wildhorn
Posted: 1/30/05 at 11:27pm

it definitely reminds me of ALW and sarah brightman...

awkward.

"I think it was the Korean tour or something. They were all frickin' asian!" -Zoran912

Ebonic_Singer
#26re: Linda Eder and Frank Wildhorn
Posted: 1/30/05 at 11:35pm

Once she seperated from Frank, the theaterworld heard a lot more about her. She started doing a lot more concerts and her name came up a lot more. Despite the fact that he launched her career, it seems as though he has been holding her back.

Jwei123 Profile Photo
Jwei123
#27re: Linda Eder and Frank Wildhorn
Posted: 1/30/05 at 11:38pm

not THAT, ebonic, kinda sounds like a tom cruise/ nicole kidman situation! haha

awkward.

"I think it was the Korean tour or something. They were all frickin' asian!" -Zoran912

PB ENT. Profile Photo
PB ENT.
#28re: Linda Eder and Frank Wildhorn
Posted: 1/31/05 at 10:42am

www.pbentertainmentinc.com BWW regional writer "Philadelphia/South Jersey"
Updated On: 2/2/05 at 10:42 AM

umgeoboy Profile Photo
umgeoboy
#29re: Linda Eder and Frank Wildhorn
Posted: 1/31/05 at 11:05am

The news that frank and linda do not talk is not true. She sang a new song at her concert a few weeks ago that was "cut from a musical" and is "going to be on a cd that is coming out soon but it is a secret and they are in the process of finishing it up but since it is not being put out by a major recording label they have the time to finish it and make it perfect." the song sounded directly out of dracula. My speculation is that she is Mina on Frank's concept recording.

"Judy Garland, Jimmy Dean, You tragedy Queen" ~ Taboo

"Watching a frat boy realize just what he put his d!ck in...ex's getting std's...schadenfruede" ~ Ave Q

"when dangers near, exploit their fear" ~ Reefer Madness the Musical

#30re: Linda Eder and Frank Wildhorn
Posted: 1/31/05 at 2:56pm

PB ENT~
Some of us are very passionate about our artists and such.
If we as a the public did not dicuss and gossip about our favorties then where would they be? I mean seriously...

baddadnpa Profile Photo
baddadnpa
#31re: Linda Eder and Frank Wildhorn
Posted: 1/31/05 at 3:10pm

My thought is that Linda & Frank made their relationship very public. Lots of press and footage when they got married, etc. I think that alone permits fans, the public, press to discuss their breakup. I don't condone shooting pics of them in their house or recording private conversations without their consent, but public discussion is ok and expected. It is a two way street. You can't make your private live public for good things and private for the not so good things. The life of a public figure.

The truly beautiful should be lawfully restricted from wearing clothing; and the truly butt-ugly should be lawfully mandated from going naked.

#32re: Linda Eder and Frank Wildhorn
Posted: 1/31/05 at 4:40pm

Well said BadDad....
And by the way, WOOF ass pic!

baddadnpa Profile Photo
baddadnpa
#33re: Linda Eder and Frank Wildhorn
Posted: 1/31/05 at 4:41pm

Thanks on both counts Boxoffice

The truly beautiful should be lawfully restricted from wearing clothing; and the truly butt-ugly should be lawfully mandated from going naked.

#34re: Linda Eder and Frank Wildhorn
Posted: 1/31/05 at 4:54pm

I am assuming it is Joseph and the Amazing Technicolored Dreamcoat....

baddadnpa Profile Photo
baddadnpa
#35re: Linda Eder and Frank Wildhorn
Posted: 1/31/05 at 4:55pm

You are correct.

PB ENT. Profile Photo
PB ENT.
#36re: Linda Eder and Frank Wildhorn
Posted: 1/31/05 at 5:48pm

Jon~ I respect what you are saying...and yes people in the lime light are like magnets. When good and not so good things happen fans feel they need to chat about it. But are there limits ?

Wondering how a split will affect careers is a normal question and I'm sure it will be handled by those facing this, as it is sure to come up. Unfortunately it doesn't always end there. Private details such as who left who, are they on good terms, current dating status, what was the problem, to me, are not topics that should go public, regardless of who you are. None of us are family to these performers or deserving to know the scoop.
Also, understand that what is said does affect some performers that are going through real life issues whether it be health, or family matters. It gets back to them.

I hope this clarifies my view on this. I also hope people sit back and wait to see what happens and not try to make things worse by gossip and guessing about private things. Peace.

www.pbentertainmentinc.com BWW regional writer "Philadelphia/South Jersey"
Updated On: 2/1/05 at 05:48 PM

ChicagoBwayFan Profile Photo
ChicagoBwayFan
#37re: Linda Eder and Frank Wildhorn
Posted: 1/31/05 at 9:34pm

Wondering what will happen next, etc. etc. is not gossip. Just good old chatting. I don't think any authoritative people would quote any of us in a daily rag, so take a load off and relax PB.

Expressboy69
#38re: Linda Eder and Frank Wildhorn
Posted: 1/31/05 at 11:13pm

I think it is just what comes with the territory, they knew if they entered this bussiness this would be one of the downsides.

baddadnpa Profile Photo
baddadnpa
#39re: Linda Eder and Frank Wildhorn
Posted: 2/1/05 at 12:17am

It didn't seem to bother the Wildhorns to be in the public spotlight when they were selling their wedding video and pictures to Bravo, Lifetime and the theatre magazines.

StevieL
#40re: Linda Eder and Frank Wildhorn
Posted: 2/2/05 at 5:39pm

Frank was born November 29th, 1959 - you do the math.

EganFan2
#41re: Linda Eder and Frank Wildhorn
Posted: 2/2/05 at 7:21pm

It really is no one's business...even if they did make a big show of their marriage/wedding.

Linda is recording a new CD? Any idea as to when it will be out? It's been almost 2 years since she had a new one. She's so cool.

Menzelfan81
#42re: Linda Eder and Frank Wildhorn
Posted: 2/2/05 at 8:13pm

Well as a fan of both Frank's and Linda's...I understand where PB is coming from, but at the same time, Frank is making it kind of public being as he isn't even devorced from Linda yet and already parading his new girlfriend (who i think is no where near as pretty as Linda) around town. I love Franks music, but I love Linda singing it even more. I think what ever she does she will do great! I can't wait for her new cd. Updated On: 2/2/05 at 08:13 PM

StevieL
#43re: Linda Eder and Frank Wildhorn
Posted: 2/3/05 at 8:39am

Truth Alert:

Oh how Barbra of me … but anyway…

1. When/why did all of this stuff happen? If they dont collaborate, then Linda can kiss A LOT of things that has made her what she is boodbye!

Not so true. As well as the speculation that Linda and Frank don’t speak. Of course they do. They have a child. Linda has publicaly stated that both parties did everything they could to avoid this and they remain good friends. As to her work, she has also stated that though Frank has done some incredible work there are so many other composers and lyricists out there that branching into new material (for her) is a must.

2. No, Frank can kiss a lot of things that made HIM what he is goodbye!

Possibly true (wink wink)

3. True. But will it be hard for her to find some ppl to work on hercds, providing she has any more?

Not true at all. There is a record contract with a new label which shall remain nameless for the moment at Linda’s request. With the recent breakup of Atlantic into smaller groupings the theatrical side of the label saw a significant loss of artistry. Fortunately, many of the former Atlantic team members that Linda worked with are available to her again through the new label.

3. I wonder who she will begin dating? She seems to have a very close relationship with her band / orchestra director.

Jeremy Roberts (Linda’s musical director and pianist) is married to a beautiful woman Deborah and a recent first time father. They are very close – they have worked together over 18 years.

4. Linda Eder's talent has nothing to do with Frank Wildhorn's

Correct. Frank was no where around when Linda Eder won 13 straight weeks on Star Search. Jeremy however, was.

5. Once she seperated from Frank, the theaterworld heard a lot more about her. She started doing a lot more concerts and her name came up a lot more. Despite the fact that he launched her career, it seems as though he has been holding her back.

I agree that Linda needed to breach from Frank musically though I will not make comment or speculation on their personal separation. She did not start doing a lot more concerts. The list has always been around 52 a year. She avoids more in an effort to ensure time with her family, particularly her son.

5. Jon~ I respect what you are saying...and yes people in the lime light are like magnets. When good and not so good things happen fans feel they need to chat about it. But are there limits ?

Yes. And I quote … “I have had enough of fame to realize that I don’t want it”. Recently I told Linda that we could probably take her out for a Karaoke show and sneak her into a rotation of all of us doing her songs and visually she would probably not even be recognized! However, once she started singing … She thought it would be fun, but might take a few drinks to get up the courage. LOL That made me laugh. But, my point is Linda is a very private person, and it is hard for her to have her personal life made so public. But she’s also a big girl who never needs hand holding from my experience and understands that people will talk. She has chosen a limited level of fame.

6. Linda is recording a new CD? Any idea as to when it will be out? It's been almost 2 years since she had a new one. She's so cool.

Yes. And per Linda, it’s to be a tribute CD to an unnamed individual at this point. No one knows the details of this CD and no one will until Linda herself decides to make the announcement.

7. Frank is making it kind of public being as he isn't even devorced from Linda yet and already parading his new girlfriend (who i think is no where near as pretty as Linda) around town.

I’m not touching this with a ten foot poll. But if I were … I would confess that my opinion of Frank has not increased favorably as a result of his actions. Nuff said.

Today is Linda’s birthday by the way.

Stevie
StevenLutz.com

WildhornFanatic
#44re: Linda Eder and Frank Wildhorn
Posted: 2/7/05 at 12:22am

Amen StevieL.

- Michael

Videos