pixeltracker

Any news on Sherie, Joanna, or Sara G's vacay dates?- Page 2

Any news on Sherie, Joanna, or Sara G's vacay dates?

CurtainUp Profile Photo
CurtainUp
#25re: Any news on Sherie, Joanna, or Sara G's vacay dates?
Posted: 8/5/05 at 1:02pm

I loved Sara too - she's singing a CHARACTER song, not an aria. The dancing was hysterical, especially with John Lithgow. I thought Sara's accent/singing went perfectly with her character.

Is Laura Marie Ducnan - the Christine understudy - the usherette in the OBC?

Rosencrantz: "Be happy - if you're not even HAPPY what's so good about surviving? We'll be all right. I suppose we just go on." - from Tom Stoppard's Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Mamie Profile Photo
Mamie
#26re: Any news on Sherie, Joanna, or Sara G's vacay dates?
Posted: 8/5/05 at 1:09pm

Sara was incredible when I saw it too. Completely stopped the show with cheers and applause. I think darcey must have had beans in his ears the night he saw it.

www.thebreastcancersite.com
A click for life.
mamie4 5/14/03

Dre2387 Profile Photo
Dre2387
#27re: Any news on Sherie, Joanna, or Sara G's vacay dates?
Posted: 8/5/05 at 2:12pm

Sara was good. Like some people said, it was a charcter song. Maybe it was a charcter choice that she took gasps and no long notes. Who knows? But her acting is very good. Especailly her facial expressions in Ruprecht. Very funny! I'm seeing it fo rthe third time this weds. can't wait!

<--- the set of A Midsummer Night's Dream that I was assistant stage manager for during the 2007 season at the STNJ outdoor stage.

-Dre-
You must remember all the same that at the crux of every game is knowing when it's time to leave the table... And it's important to be artful in your exit. No turning back, you must accept the con is done... It was a ball, it was a blast. And it's a shame it couldn't last. But every chapter has to end, you must agree.
~Dirty Rotten Scoundrels~

There's a special kind of people known as show people. We live in a world full of dreams. Sometimes we're not too certain what's false and what's real. But we're seldom in doubt about what we feel.
~Curtains~

It is a far, far better thing I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest I go to, than I have ever known.
~A Tale of Two Cities ~

Hanna from Hamburg Profile Photo
Hanna from Hamburg
#28re: Any news on Sherie, Joanna, or Sara G's vacay dates?
Posted: 8/5/05 at 2:26pm

I also felt that Sara was fabulous. Didn't hear any gasping or pitch problems AT ALL. The only problem is that I feel (as talented as she is) that she's is totally underutilized in the show. But the time she's on stage, she makes a great impression.

". . . POP . . ."

CurtainUp Profile Photo
CurtainUp
#29re: Any news on Sherie, Joanna, or Sara G's vacay dates?
Posted: 8/5/05 at 3:48pm

I agree Hanna - Sara in the role of Jolene epitomizes and personifies the No Small Parts rule.

Rosencrantz: "Be happy - if you're not even HAPPY what's so good about surviving? We'll be all right. I suppose we just go on." - from Tom Stoppard's Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Parks
#30re: Any news on Sherie, Joanna, or Sara G's vacay dates?
Posted: 8/5/05 at 3:59pm

Sara=...GOD(ess?)

"If it walks like a Parks, if it wobbles like a Parks, then it's definitely fat and nobody loves it." --MA

Born2shine87
#31re: Any news on Sherie, Joanna, or Sara G's vacay dates?
Posted: 8/5/05 at 4:29pm

Is Laura Marie Ducnan - the Christine understudy - the usherette in the OBC?

Yes, Laura Marie Duncan is the usher and Sherie's understudy, she's amazing!
Updated On: 8/5/05 at 04:29 PM

Videos