Cole Porter in Vegas Q?

Traci Profile Photo
Traci
#25Vegas Q answers
Posted: 7/31/05 at 1:02pm

Breakingthecircle07, I'm going to the show on August 9th.

~Avatar: Alan ming~

~Official Member of GFU~
~Member of C...FU, whose official color is cat blue, which is quite different than royal blue!~
~Because no one puts Mary in their signature~

~"OMG I Peed!" -Anthony Rapp (His reaction to the 'Everybody Has AIDS' song from Team America

Hairspraydoll Profile Photo
Hairspraydoll
#26Vegas Q answers
Posted: 7/31/05 at 4:05pm

I went to college with Steve Booth. He is amazing!!! Yes and very cute ladies. Um..I read somewhere that John T will do the early shows.

Be the change you want in the world....

where's my shoe?
#27Vegas Q answers
Posted: 9/3/05 at 10:10pm

Is there any more news on the schedule? I'm planning to see this show and would love to see Johnny and Rick. If there is no way to know when they are performing, I'll just have to take my chances. I'm sure whichever cast I see will be great. If anyone knows about where I can get the info on who's performing when, please let me know.

"I am concocting a seduction. I do not require a patissiere."-Boston Marriage

Fosse76
#28Vegas Q answers
Posted: 9/3/05 at 10:14pm

"It sucks to be the audience not seeing John Tartaglia. "

That's really rude, to both the other Vegas cast member playing John's second cast counterpart and to Barrett Foa on Broadway. Tartaglia, while excellent, is not the driving force of the show.

Therese
#29Vegas Q answers
Posted: 9/4/05 at 2:31pm

where's my shoe? - Check out John Tartaglia's web site at www.johntartaglia.com and look at his Guest Book. He posted his schedule there for the first couple of weeks of previews/opening. He is apparently the only person putting out the info. I haven't been on lately, but there's word that he posted something about the Wynn now exchanging tix if you find out the cast member(s) you want to see are in a different performance. (Heh, behold the power of the Tartlets.)

"In my own little corner..."

broadwaystar2b Profile Photo
broadwaystar2b
#30Vegas Q answers
Posted: 9/4/05 at 2:34pm

Our Tartlet power is quite fierce, yes Vegas Q answers

Videos