pixeltracker

"Hairspray" Movie Soundtrack Info!- Page 2

"Hairspray" Movie Soundtrack Info!

withoutlovewithoutU Profile Photo
withoutlovewithoutU
#25re: 'Hairspray' Movie Soundtrack Info!
Posted: 4/11/07 at 10:36pm

Me thinks somebody got scared!

"If we don't live happily ever after at least we survive until the end of the week!" -Kermit the frog "I need the money... it costs a lot to look this cheap!" -Dolly P. "Oh please, Over at 'Gypsy' Patti LuPone hasn't even alienated her first daughter yet!" Mary Testa in "Xanadu" "...Like a drunk Chita Rivera!" Robin de Jesus in "In the Heights"

"B*tch, I don't know your life." -Xanadu After that if he still doesn't understand why you were uncomfortable and are now infuriated, kick him again but this time with Jazz Hands!!! -KillerTofu

Julian2
#26re: 'Hairspray' Movie Soundtrack Info!
Posted: 4/11/07 at 10:36pm

Now, Julian, call me crazy, but I think that user is our own jacobsnchz14!

Crazy! That's just your opinion, and as such, it is worthy of much mockery and pointing of fingers.

Hmm, but on the other hand . . .

I have several names, one is Julian2. I am also The Opps Girl. But cross me, and I become Bitch Dooku!

ucjrdude902 Profile Photo
ucjrdude902
#27re: 'Hairspray' Movie Soundtrack Info!
Posted: 4/11/07 at 10:44pm

lol

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#28re: 'Hairspray' Movie Soundtrack Info!
Posted: 4/11/07 at 10:45pm

Hmm...

Julian, can we both conclude that jacobsnchz wrote this Wikipedia page with no knowledge of what he is talking about?

*Pull out magnifying glass to examine jacob*

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

ucjrdude902 Profile Photo
ucjrdude902
#29re: 'Hairspray' Movie Soundtrack Info!
Posted: 4/11/07 at 10:46pm

ill second the motion above :)

Julian2
#30re: 'Hairspray' Movie Soundtrack Info!
Posted: 4/11/07 at 10:50pm

I would like too, but I don't feel I have sufficiently bitched at you for having an honest opinion.

However, since I like you and I happen to agree, ok.

I have several names, one is Julian2. I am also The Opps Girl. But cross me, and I become Bitch Dooku!

wonderfulwizard11
#31re: 'Hairspray' Movie Soundtrack Info!
Posted: 4/11/07 at 11:04pm

Well, I'm glad we agree, but are we allowed? I mean this IS BWW, and you might have to do some more bitching.

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

JustChillin8908
#32re: 'Hairspray' Movie Soundtrack Info!
Posted: 4/11/07 at 11:07pm

I'm just waiting for someone who joined today to make a post defending jacobsnchz14.

withoutlovewithoutU Profile Photo
withoutlovewithoutU
#33re: 'Hairspray' Movie Soundtrack Info!
Posted: 4/11/07 at 11:12pm

yeah, cue the Jeopardy music.

"If we don't live happily ever after at least we survive until the end of the week!" -Kermit the frog "I need the money... it costs a lot to look this cheap!" -Dolly P. "Oh please, Over at 'Gypsy' Patti LuPone hasn't even alienated her first daughter yet!" Mary Testa in "Xanadu" "...Like a drunk Chita Rivera!" Robin de Jesus in "In the Heights"

"B*tch, I don't know your life." -Xanadu After that if he still doesn't understand why you were uncomfortable and are now infuriated, kick him again but this time with Jazz Hands!!! -KillerTofu

jacobsnchz14 Profile Photo
jacobsnchz14
#34re: 'Hairspray' Movie Soundtrack Info!
Posted: 4/11/07 at 11:33pm

Okay. I admit I wrote it. It's because people were so curious about the soundtrack. I know that I am not the most "popular" guy hree but just give me a chance! I promise I won't do it again if some people start showing me some respect.

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#35re: 'Hairspray' Movie Soundtrack Info!
Posted: 4/11/07 at 11:34pm

HAHAHAHAHA

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

wonderfulwizard11
#36re: 'Hairspray' Movie Soundtrack Info!
Posted: 4/11/07 at 11:40pm

Ditto to Foa.

willact4food Profile Photo
willact4food
#37re: 'Hairspray' Movie Soundtrack Info!
Posted: 4/11/07 at 11:44pm

Ok, I am gonna close my eyes and when I open them, this would all have been a dream...

damn

Videos