pixeltracker

Amber Von Tussle in Hairspray- Page 2

Amber Von Tussle in Hairspray

DottieD'Luscia Profile Photo
DottieD'Luscia
#25re: Amber Von Tussle in Hairspray
Posted: 8/26/08 at 12:55pm

I think I saw John 5x and I just didn't care for him. Sorry I can't be more specific. My sister saw him in Atlanta and didn't even realize Edna was a man!!

Hey Dottie! Did your colleagues enjoy the cake even though your cat decided to sit on it? ~GuyfromGermany

broadwayguy2
#26re: Amber Von Tussle in Hairspray
Posted: 8/26/08 at 5:43pm

hey guys,
Just to keep everyone abreast, I update the complete Broadway cast list with new people as soon is it can be confirmed and the okay to "let the cat out of the bag" is given...
Yes, Charlotte begins as Motormouth in about a week and Constantine is coming back in mid-September. Confirmed information about other VERY exciting cast changes this fall will be posted when it is able to be.

http://www.runboard.com/besprayed

As far as "Constantine vs Curt" goes, I am happy to have two phenominal Links on Broadway rather than one or the other..

AKDPerformer Profile Photo
AKDPerformer
#27re: Amber Von Tussle in Hairspray
Posted: 8/26/08 at 8:48pm

I like Constantine...but i'm sorry I just can't see him as Link...

"We need people not to come to Broadway shows wearing shorts and flip-flops. We are working hard up here folks. Find a pair of socks."-Joanna Gleason "I hear L. Ron Hubbard is gonna blow the ladies...and all that jazz! C'mon babe! We're gonna unicorn hug, I bought some NyQuil down....at Wal-Mart?!"-Bebe Neuwirth singing ATJ to Musical Mad Libs at DQYNJ :)

NGD47 Profile Photo
NGD47
#28re: Amber Von Tussle in Hairspray
Posted: 8/26/08 at 8:52pm

What do you mean you can't see him as Link? Please explain.

Formerly Defyingravity07

< It ain't pretty, but she sure is

ChiSquared62
#29re: Amber Von Tussle in Hairspray
Posted: 8/26/08 at 9:40pm

Congrats, Kate! I'm happy for her...and I would be there in an instant, but, alas, I live in WI. Oh, and ILuvYou...go play marbles on the freeway. Thanks.

Default = the beautiful and talented Leisha Hailey

blueq123
#30re: Amber Von Tussle in Hairspray
Posted: 8/27/08 at 3:21am

Yes, AKD, please explain. What else have you seen him in? The two highest-profile things Constantine has done have been the non-Equity tour of Hairspray as Link and a two-week stint as Link on Broadway.

Are you confusing Constantine Rousouli with Constantine Maroulis from The Wedding Singer, Jacques Brel..., etc?

AKDPerformer
#31re: Amber Von Tussle in Hairspray
Posted: 8/27/08 at 8:59pm

Yes, AKD, please explain. What else have you seen him in? The two highest-profile things Constantine has done have been the non-Equity tour of Hairspray as Link and a two-week stint as Link on Broadway.

Are you confusing Constantine Rousouli with Constantine Maroulis from The Wedding Singer, Jacques Brel..., etc?

Yes, I did. I jumped to conclusions and automatically assumed that when people wrote "Constantine" they meant Maroulis and I know now that i'm incorrect. I'm not really knowledgable of the other performer nor do I know any of his previous credits so I can't attest to his Link. So for that I apologize.

I just find it so funny how seriously people take things on these boards. "PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!" LOL, get a life.

"We need people not to come to Broadway shows wearing shorts and flip-flops. We are working hard up here folks. Find a pair of socks."-Joanna Gleason "I hear L. Ron Hubbard is gonna blow the ladies...and all that jazz! C'mon babe! We're gonna unicorn hug, I bought some NyQuil down....at Wal-Mart?!"-Bebe Neuwirth singing ATJ to Musical Mad Libs at DQYNJ :)

blueq123
#32re: Amber Von Tussle in Hairspray
Posted: 8/27/08 at 10:43pm

It's not that I "take it so seriously." I was legitimately confused. Had you been talking about Constantine Rousouli, the only role/show you could have seen him in previously would have been Link in Hairspray, so I didn't understand how you wouldn't be able to "see him" in the role.

AKDPerformer
#33re: Amber Von Tussle in Hairspray
Posted: 8/28/08 at 1:47am

I know. I'm sorry and I do understand the confusion. Its just that a lot of the people on these boards can get their panties in a twist when someone expresses a different opinion/or even asks a simple question etc.

Anyways, this thread was originally about Amber and somehow transcended into talking about Link. I feel like Amber should resurface in the discussions now.

NGD47 Profile Photo
NGD47
#34re: Amber Von Tussle in Hairspray
Posted: 8/28/08 at 4:23pm

So..... according to John's Myspace, he is only booked up until October 25th. George's contract ends in November. That would give John some down time & time for rehearsal. I think he is going back into the dress & shaving his eyebrows.

Formerly Defyingravity07

< It ain't pretty, but she sure is

Videos