pixeltracker

The reason why I am so mad!!!! :(- Page 2

The reason why I am so mad!!!! :(

A Fleur De Toi Profile Photo
A Fleur De Toi
#25re: The reason why I am so mad!!!! :(
Posted: 9/1/08 at 1:06pm

I am so mad I wasted half a minute of my life reading this thread.

Count your blessing you watched Mamma Mia, I havent due to constantly travelling between countries (I always seem to miss the screening dates) and I will finally be able to catch it on 18 Sep, but have an hr to dash to the airport to catch a flight to London.

So be thankful you had nice food and drinks prior to Mamma Mia; and quit complaining so much. So what if people were hating on Pierce B? If you like him, what does their opinion matter. Quit lamenting and grow a brain please.

sorry. having a pissy day.

In Soviet Russia, Wicked hates you too!

commasplice
#26re: The reason why I am so mad!!!! :(
Posted: 9/1/08 at 1:16pm

"They really didn't have compensation for it either which wasn't fair."

Sorry to ask, but I found this a little ambiguous - are you saying your ticket didn't get refunded? Or did you get a refund, but were expecting more than that?

stupidbeans
#27re: The reason why I am so mad!!!! :(
Posted: 9/1/08 at 2:08pm

oh I know why you're mad, mtf3 is back

"And We Have A Shepherd's Pie Peppered With Actual Shepherd On Top" - Mrs. Lovett, Sweeney Todd

oohshizz146 Profile Photo
oohshizz146
#28re: The reason why I am so mad!!!! :(
Posted: 9/1/08 at 2:58pm

Haha for once I completely agree with you, Blaxx. Sounds like a great day to me.

"I told you, NO Rodgers and Hammerstein!"- Bart Simpson

Patash Profile Photo
Patash
#29re: The reason why I am so mad!!!! :(
Posted: 9/1/08 at 3:03pm

I know what you mean. On a trip to London when we like to squeeze in as much theatre as possible, we had tickets to the Donmar, and arrived just about 10 minutes before curtain to find that it was cancelled due to an illness. Too late to get tickets to anything else. So we ended up seeing the movie of The Producers (which tells you when this was). That was OK, except the movie tickets were over $20 each -- YIKES!

CurtainPullDowner Profile Photo
CurtainPullDowner
#30re: The reason why I am so mad!!!! :(
Posted: 9/1/08 at 3:08pm

It does suck when hopes are shattered.

I hear there was a freon leak at the Brooks.
And most shows start at 7 on Sundays so, there was no time to get to another show.
Try to shake off your bad day and look forward to happier times.

Weez Profile Photo
Weez
#31re: The reason why I am so mad!!!! :(
Posted: 9/1/08 at 3:56pm

While I can understand a certain degree of devastation - I suffered a version of it myself when they closed the 'Evil Dead' musical before I got to New York but after I bought a ticket - I don't know that the general consensus is that a whole thread is warranted.

StageFan2 Profile Photo
StageFan2
#32re: The reason why I am so mad!!!! :(
Posted: 9/1/08 at 5:02pm

"Can't anyone feel bad for anyone here!"

Not for you and a cancelled show.

Now if your home, livelihood, and your life as you currently know it were to be - oh, I don't know - blown away and flooded out by say - a hurricane, you would have my sympathy heart and soul. That my dear is a bad day. Your situation is merely an inconvenience. Get over it, we've more important things to think about today and in the coming days then your missing Grease. Be glad you have a home in which to return. Today, thousands of Americans will not be so lucky.

Perspective; it a terrible thing to waste.

Updated On: 9/1/08 at 05:02 PM

Videos