pixeltracker

Alice Ripley at the stage door- Page 2

Alice Ripley at the stage door

Byron Abens
#25re: Alice Ripley at the stage door
Posted: 7/3/09 at 10:10am

She's fooled you, that's why. Unless it's an impostor using her picture she is the first result to come up in the search for Alice Ripley, but her network is set to Cleveland, not New York.

Yankeefan007
Sparklesss Profile Photo
Sparklesss
#27re: Alice Ripley at the stage door
Posted: 7/5/09 at 7:13pm

Thanks all :)

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#28re: Alice Ripley at the stage door
Posted: 7/6/09 at 12:23am

Just wondering, is the Alice Ripley account on facebook that is set to Cleveland as the network really her or just someone else posing as her?

I only ask because I do remember her telling not only me but a couple of others as well when I was stage dooring the show that they should add her on Facebook.

"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll

Elphaba3 Profile Photo
Elphaba3
#29re: Alice Ripley at the stage door
Posted: 7/6/09 at 1:07am

It's definitely her. I think she's from Cleveland, so that's probably why it's her network.

sisters of avalon
#30re: Alice Ripley at the stage door
Posted: 7/6/09 at 11:33am

Yep, it's her! She IS from Cleveland, so that's why she's in the Cleveland network!

"They can get you in East Hampton for wearing red shoes on a Thursday, and all that sort of thing. I don't know whether you know that, I mean..do you know that? They can get you for almost anything--it's a mean, nasty Republican town!"

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#31re: Alice Ripley at the stage door
Posted: 7/6/09 at 4:42pm

Yup...thats her.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

Eos Profile Photo
Eos
#32re: Alice Ripley at the stage door
Posted: 7/6/09 at 6:51pm

Good Luck. I mean, I'm pretty sure she'll accept anyone, but her fb page is an effing zoo.

The Overture is part of the show, people. Please shut your pie hole.

TheatreDiva90016 Profile Photo
TheatreDiva90016
#33re: Alice Ripley at the stage door
Posted: 7/6/09 at 7:22pm

She has great hair...

"TheatreDiva90016 - another good reason to frequent these boards less."<<>> “I hesitate to give this line of discussion the validation it so desperately craves by perpetuating it, but the light from logic is getting further and further away with your every successive post.” <<>> -whatever2

Videos