pixeltracker

Who have you gotten stuff back from?- Page 205

Who have you gotten stuff back from?

CoolDogeGuy Profile Photo
CoolDogeGuy
#5100Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/9/18 at 3:32am

Frenchbacon said: "Does anyone have advice for sending to national tours? Wanting to send to Lenne in Waitress, but don't really know how.

Thanks!
"

So basically, all you have to do is go to the tour's website, find the stop you want to send to (by that I mean find a theatre they're going to stop at), address it like so:

[whoever you're sending to]
c/o [show you're sending to]
[theatre you're sending to]
[street address]
[city, state, and zip code]

And then send it! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask! Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

HELLO PEOPLE! :D

CoolDogeGuy
#5101Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/9/18 at 3:33am

Does anyone know if Paul Alexander Nolan replies to fan mail? I really want to send him my Bright Star Playbill to sign, but am not sure if he responds to fan mail. Thanks! Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

msmp Profile Photo
msmp
#5102Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/9/18 at 1:14pm

Renée Fleming sent back a signed Playbill with the (imo much better) previews cover. Took just over 2 weeks from the time I put the request in the mail, which is pretty fast in my experience!

Evans2
#5103Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/9/18 at 6:08pm

Can someone please help with the Imperial stage door address?

Thanks in advance

brightbroadway
#5104Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/9/18 at 6:34pm

Great mail day! Heard back form IN THE HEIGHTS at the Kennedy Center and Jye Frasca in Wicked!

taylortrensch Profile Photo
taylortrensch
#5105Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/9/18 at 7:25pm

Evans2 said: "Can someone please help with the Imperial stage door address?

Thanks in advance
"

For future reference, the address is always the first one that pops up on Google. You don't necessarily need to address it to the stage door. 

249 W 45th St, New York, NY 10036

don't message me thinking im taylor trensch?? what would he be doing on bww?? you can't possibly be that dumb bye

brightbroadway
#5106Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/10/18 at 4:20pm

Heard back from John Riddle from Frozen today! He answered my questionnaire.

TheBroadwayBubble Profile Photo
TheBroadwayBubble
#5107Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/10/18 at 6:08pm

I heard back from Jessie Mueller yesterday! It took about 3 weeks.

CoolDogeGuy
#5108Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/10/18 at 6:46pm

Did she send you a signed preview playbill? I really want to ask her for a signed preview playbill since I haven't received a response from Lindsay Mendez yet. Thanks! Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

TheBroadwayBubble Profile Photo
TheBroadwayBubble
#5109Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/10/18 at 6:57pm

CoolDogeGuy said: "Did she send you a signed preview playbill? I really want to ask her for a signed preview playbill since I haven't received a response from Lindsay Mendez yet. Thanks! Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?"

Unfortunately, she didn’t. She sent one of the newer Playbills, which I’m fine with— I just liked the preview Playbills better.

CoolDogeGuy
#5110Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/10/18 at 8:19pm

Aw, that's too bad. I liked the preview Playbills more as well. The new one isn't really my type. Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

Evans2
#5111Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/10/18 at 8:30pm

Heard back from Hello, Dolly. Took about two weeks. Mailed 3/27, got it back 4/9.

Donation for signed Playbill is $100. Beautiful looking Playbill.

tvgus2
#5112Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/10/18 at 8:35pm

Was this a cast playbill? Was it signed by Bernadette Peters?

Evans2
#5113Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/10/18 at 8:40pm

tvgus2 said: "Was this a cast playbill? Was it signed by Bernadette Peters?"

Yes, she is.

msmp Profile Photo
msmp
#5114Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/10/18 at 10:34pm

CoolDogeGuy said: "Did she send you a signed preview playbill? I really want to ask her for a signed preview playbill since I haven't received a response from Lindsay Mendez yet. Thanks! Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?"

For the record, when I wrote to Renée Fleming, I specifically requested the preview playbill, and she kindly obliged. Might be worth a shot if you write again!

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#5115Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/11/18 at 12:28am

Received cast-signed playbills from Mean Girls and Spongebob. No donation.

"Mostly, I loved the size of these people's emotions. Nobody has emotions this size anymore. Outsized emotions. Operatic emotions. Kushemski and Vanda are like Tristan and Isolde, they're Paolo and Francesca. Nobody's in total thrall like this anymore. Nobody's overcome by passion like this, or goes through this kind of rage." Thomas, Venus in Fur

brightbroadway
#5116Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/11/18 at 8:09am

Has anyone tried the Frozen stage manager?

bwayoutdoors
#5117Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/11/18 at 8:26am

atuomala said: "Received cast-signed playbills from Mean Girls and Spongebob. No donation."

Who did you write to in order to get the full cast signed playbill for these? Thanks!

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#5118Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/11/18 at 11:46am

bwayoutdoors said: "atuomala said: "Received cast-signed playbills from Mean Girls and Spongebob. No donation."

Who did you write to in order to get the full cast signed playbill for these? Thanks!
"

For cast-signed playbills, you write/address your letter to the stage manager of the show. 

"Mostly, I loved the size of these people's emotions. Nobody has emotions this size anymore. Outsized emotions. Operatic emotions. Kushemski and Vanda are like Tristan and Isolde, they're Paolo and Francesca. Nobody's in total thrall like this anymore. Nobody's overcome by passion like this, or goes through this kind of rage." Thomas, Venus in Fur

Evans2
#5119Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/11/18 at 4:26pm

Carousel arrived in the mail today. Took 6 days!

brightbroadway
#5120Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/11/18 at 4:40pm

Was it cast-signed? Did you send a donation?

Evans2
#5121Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/11/18 at 5:03pm

Yes and yes.
It was signed by the main 9 cast members.

CoolDogeGuy
#5122Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/11/18 at 6:16pm

Has anyone sent to anyone in Kinky Boots (like Kirstin Maldonado) and gotten a signed 5th anniversary Playbill?

brightbroadway
#5123Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/12/18 at 7:42pm

Heard back from Gavin Lee today, took 9 days.

BPfan81
#5124Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/14/18 at 11:49pm

Evans2 said: "Heard back from Hello, Dolly. Took about two weeks. Mailed 3/27, got it back 4/9.

Donation for signed Playbill is $100. Beautiful looking Playbill.
"

Curious: did you request a signed Dolly playbill or did you mail out your own to be signed? And who did you make your generous donation out to? Was the autograph authentic?

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos