pixeltracker

Who have you gotten stuff back from?- Page 206

Who have you gotten stuff back from?

msmp Profile Photo
msmp
#5125Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/15/18 at 1:05am

It might be too early to ask, but does anyone know if Mean Girls is asking for donations for a cast-signed Playbill? I seem to recall some shows start doing that after opening night.

CoolDogeGuy Profile Photo
CoolDogeGuy
#5126Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/15/18 at 2:11am

Many people have been getting cast-signed Playbills from Mean Girls. They don't ask for donations. Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

HELLO PEOPLE! :D

natashalost
#5127Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/15/18 at 7:23pm

A while ago I got a nice letter, with a personal message from Alexandria Suarez, and a cast signed playbill from On Your Feet. Also got a cast signed playbill from Phantom of the Opera. I wrote to the stage manager for both and sent a SASE.

I mailed the stage manager at Phantom in July and still have not heard back. 

I mailed Caissie Levy in March and I'm still waiting to hear back!

CoolDogeGuy
#5128Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/15/18 at 9:01pm

Has anyone gotten cast-signed Playbills from Angels in America, Children of a Lesser God, My Fair Lady, Harry Potter, Summer, Travesties, Saint Joan, The Iceman Cometh, Lobby Hero or Frozen?

And has anyone sent to Chris Evans and heard back from him? Does Paul Alexander Nolan reply to fan mail as well? Thanks! Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

Evans2
#5129Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/15/18 at 9:40pm

CoolDogeGuy said: "Has anyone gotten cast-signed Playbills from Angels in America, Children of a Lesser God, My Fair Lady, Harry Potter, Summer, Travesties, Saint Joan, The Iceman Cometh, Lobby Hero or Frozen?

I heard back from Lobby Hero rather quickly. 

Evans2
#5130Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/15/18 at 9:50pm

Curious: did you request a signed Dolly playbill or did you mail out your own to be signed? And who did you make your generous donation out to?Was the autograph authentic?"

I don’t mail my own playbills. Especially for cast signed, they are all signed together during a big cast signing session. 

The donation was made to Broadway Cares/Equity Fights Aids. When shows request, this is the charity they request.

I have no reason to think the autographs are not authentic. 

Also, it was signed early in the Peters run as Jennifer Simard is on the Playbill and she left the show in mid March.

BPfan81
#5131Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/15/18 at 10:09pm

Evans2 said: "Curious: did you request a signed Dolly playbill or did you mail out your own to be signed? And who did you make your generous donation out to?Was the autograph authentic?"

I don’t mail my own playbills. Especially for cast signed, they are all signed together during a big cast signing session.

The donation was made to Broadway Cares/Equity Fights Aids. When shows request, this is the charity theyrequest.

I have no reason to think the autographs are notauthentic.

Also, it was signed early in the Peters run as Jennifer Simard is on the Playbill and she left the show in midMarch.

"

Sounds good, thank you for the info. In other words, if I were to do this, I should not mail out my Hello Dolly playbill to the Shubert? Just request a playbill to be signed?

Evans2
#5132Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/15/18 at 10:46pm

BPfan81 said: "Sounds good, thank you for the info. In other words, if I were to do this, I should not mail out my Hello Dolly playbill to the Shubert? Just request a playbill to be signed?"

Anytime, happy to help.

Yes, you do not need to send your own Playbill. 

Simply write to the Shubert Theatre, C/O Stage Manager,  225 West 44th Street, New York, N.Y. 10036

Include a letter, along with the check that mentions how you enjoyed the production and would like to request a cast signed Playbill. 

Dont forget to include your self addressed stamped envelope

Please let us know how it goes.

BPfan81
#5133Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/15/18 at 11:13pm

Evans2 said: "BPfan81 said: "Sounds good, thank you for the info. In other words, if I were to do this, I should not mail out my Hello Dolly playbill to the Shubert? Just request a playbill to be signed?"

Anytime, happy to help.

Yes, you do not need to sendyour own Playbill.

Simply write to the Shubert Theatre, C/O Stage Manager, 225 West 44th Street, New York, N.Y. 10036

Include a letter, along with the check thatmentionshow you enjoyed the production and would like to request a cast signed Playbill.

Dont forget to include your self addressed stamped envelope

Please let us know how it goes.
"

Yes, I'm excited about the idea and let you know! 

josh147
#5134Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/16/18 at 12:37pm

Just to remind people to NEVER give up hope - I sent to Phantom at the end of October, and got a signed playbill back (with a nice note asking to not sell it) on April 12. About 5 and a half months - but was awesome to get it!

Josh

BPfan81
#5135Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/16/18 at 1:38pm

josh147 said: "Just to remind people to NEVER give up hope - I sent to Phantom at the end of October, and got a signed playbill back (with a nice note asking to not sell it) on April 12. About 5 and a half months - but was awesome to get it!

Josh
"

Good to know! I've read a poster said it took a few weeks with his Hello Dolly submission. My only signed playbills are two, from my fave musical: Gypsy with Bernadette Peters and John Dossett (I "stage doored " with my friend that evening) and Gypsy with Patti LuPone (ebay.) I'd like to add Hello Dolly with BP, my fave performer, to my collection - actually both signed playbills are framed in my home office, hoping to make it three! I had no idea BP was in A Little Night Music a few years back - I missed it I guess.

brightbroadway
#5136Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/17/18 at 4:46pm

Does Carousel or A Bronx Tale ask for donations?

CoolDogeGuy
#5137Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/18/18 at 1:31am

brightbroadway said: "Does Carousel or A Bronx Tale ask for donations?"

A Bronx Tale is asking for $25 for a cast-signed Playbill. Carousel doesn't ask for donations though. Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

A.Douglas Profile Photo
A.Douglas
#5138Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/19/18 at 4:12pm

Does "Lobby Hero" ask for a donation?

If so, how much?

Also, what other shows are asking for donations? Which are not?

Thanks all! :)

msmp Profile Photo
msmp
#5139Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/19/18 at 6:53pm

A.Douglas said: "Does "Lobby Hero" ask for a donation?

If so, how much?

"

Dolly requests $100 for a cast-signed playbill. Not sure about the rest currently on Broadway!

CoolDogeGuy
#5140Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/19/18 at 10:59pm

msmp said: "A.Douglas said: "Does "Lobby Hero" ask for a donation?

If so, how much?

"

Dolly requests $100 for a cast-signed playbill. Not sure about the rest currently on Broadway!
"

Here's my list of all of the shows that currently ask for donations:

A Bronx Tale ($25)

Anastasia ($10-20)

Beautiful: The Carole King Musical ($20)

Dear Evan Hansen ($75)

Escape to Margaritaville ($25, You’re still sent an unsigned Playbill though!)

Hello, Dolly! ($100)

Kinky Boots ($25, You’re still sent an unsigned Playbill though!)

Once on This Island ($30)

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?

BroadwayNoob
#5141Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/24/18 at 4:56pm

I got my Mean Girls Playbill back this Saturday, full cast and I didn't need a donation. I think its also from previews too because I don't see a song list in there where there should be one so I guess that's pretty cool

BroadwayNoob
#5142Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/24/18 at 5:05pm

Is there any donation for Lobby Hero? I just saw someone sent $20 but do you have to donate for sure?

Evans2
#5143Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/24/18 at 8:22pm

Heard back from My Fair Lady. Took a week and received a full cast signed Playbill

CoolDogeGuy
#5144Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/29/18 at 3:42am

Has anyone heard asked for cast-signed Playbills and heard back from Children of a Lesser God, Harry Potter, Summer, Travesties, Saint Joan or The Iceman Cometh?

tvgus2
#5145Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/30/18 at 12:53am

Has anybody heard back from Angels In America? 

msmp Profile Photo
msmp
#5146Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/30/18 at 2:44am

Along the same lines, has anyone written to and heard back from Bernadette Peters since she started in Dolly?

thebookofwhizzer Profile Photo
thebookofwhizzer
#5147Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/30/18 at 7:34am

Has anyone written to San Clemmett or Anthony Boyle from Harry Potter?

“6 AM. The sky glows. Somewhere a bird chirps. I want to shoot it.” ~ Jonathan Larson, Tick...Tick..BOOM

brightbroadway
#5148Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 4/30/18 at 7:41am

thebookofwhizzer said: "Has anyone written to San Clemmett or Anthony Boyle from Harry Potter?"

I wrote to Poppy Miller (Ginny) from Harry Potter last week.

BroadwayFangirl2
#5149Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 5/1/18 at 11:42pm

Ok so I have many questions.

Does anyone know if Ben Tyler Cook (Mean Girls) replies to fan mail? He is one of my favorite Newsies and I would love to get something signed by him.

Does Lea Solanga (Once Upon This Island) send signed Playbills?

Finally, has anyone heard anything about Harry Potter? Are they charging anything for full cast signed Playbills? If so, would I still be able to write to them and potentially get a blank one?

Any help would be very appreciated! :)

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!

Videos