pixeltracker

Goodbye ALL SHOOK UP (3/24 - 9/25)- Page 27

Goodbye ALL SHOOK UP (3/24 - 9/25)

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#650re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/24/05 at 12:19am

Only 3 more shows left! Get yourself to ASU!

smodel11 Profile Photo
smodel11
#651re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/24/05 at 1:02am

I saw the show tonight (9/24) for the second time (my first time was last May) and I have to say that what I thought was a really great show the first time around has improved almost 50%. The cast was so unbelievably on tonight and I don't know if they are going all out since it is the (TRAGIC) end, or if the show has really gotten this together, but it seems criminal to me to close a show that has really hit its peak! I wish that there was something we could do to keep it running!

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#652re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/24/05 at 1:18am

"I wish that there was something we could do to keep it running! "

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kate2
#653re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/24/05 at 2:48pm

AAH im so upset i cant even be at the last performance!

BSoBW2
#654re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/24/05 at 2:56pm

AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#655re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/24/05 at 6:50pm

2 shows left re: All Shook Up Plea

I'll be at both of them. Front row.

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#656re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/24/05 at 6:50pm

See my review thread.

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#657re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/24/05 at 11:46pm

Great show tonight!!! The cast is totally at the playing around stage, and it was so much fun.

Good impromptu's included Mayor Matilda's speech about gyrating hips... and added orgies at the end, making the cast laugh and clap for her when she got backstage. Also, in "It's all right" when Dean does his funny dance and ends up in front of Sylvia, his hands ended up (on purpose) her breasts. She started laughing and could hardly sing, the cast was all laughing, I had tears running down my face from cracking up. Good times!

WholeLottaShakin Profile Photo
WholeLottaShakin
#658re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/25/05 at 12:34am

That must have been to get her back for what she did to him at the matinee - she covered his face with the rag she was holding at that same moment. When Dean says "See ya" and runs out, you could tell Curtis was laughing. :)

BSoBW2
#659re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/25/05 at 12:37am

That's why Alix is an amazing Comedienne!

And why so many people love working with her!

Wish I could've been there!

<----

Updated On: 9/25/05 at 12:37 AM

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#660re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/25/05 at 12:42am

Yeah, Sharon said that was what he came up with, and the whole cast was watching from the wings or from the stage because everyone knew something was going to happen and didn't know what. Sharon said she'll get him back tomorrow, I'm looking forward to all the little changes and nuances and playing around then.

WholeLottaShakin
#661re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/25/05 at 12:47am

All the vocal variations have been interesting this week, too... solos going higher or lower, and riffs more creative than the last. Talented, talented, talented. If all they don't gigs already lined up after this, I sure hope they do soon! I'll be at TARZAN, that's for sure.

brdlwyr
#662re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/25/05 at 12:49am

I just want to remind our Miss Liotte that I saw this show before she did!!

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#663re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/25/05 at 12:50am

I know brdlwyr, I saw the show Jan 2nd.

Yeah WholeLotta, I noticed that too all week, lots of different variations, I like them though. Makes going to live theater a great experience, it changes every time! Where are you sitting tomorrow?

WholeLottaShakin
#664re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/25/05 at 12:54am

Row T somewhere... Got to sit in C for the second act on Thursday, that would've been nice for tomorrow!

Question - does Cheyenne really sweat that much all the time or was it just Thursday night? I never sat that close before.

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#665re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/25/05 at 1:00am

He sweats that much all the time. And I am in row C tomorrow, but the seats that are raised on the sides. Look for me and come say hi :)

WholeLottaShakin
#666re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/25/05 at 1:07am

I'll try, but I'm may be too depressed by this whole closing thing to be social. LOL

How do you feel about what did to the marquee? I didn't look until tonight. Classless, I feel. :P

meagan9848 Profile Photo
meagan9848
#667re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/25/05 at 1:08am

just posting because the thread has 666 replies and I hate that number.

Idina: Somehow I got myself to the stage, came out at the end of the show, and I had some kind of closure.
Some guy: You looked great!
Idina: Thanks...I WAS SO HIGH! 8/21/05

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#668re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/25/05 at 1:08am

What do you mean?

And I definitely won't be social, I'll probably be crying. But in general I am pretty friendly.

WholeLottaShakin
#669re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/25/05 at 1:16am

I noticed at Bway on Bway the huge Cheyenne had already been taken down, and now they've split that space to feature SWEET CHARITY and the Chita show... BEFORE ASU even had a chance to close! I didn't think that was very cool.

liotte Profile Photo
liotte
#670re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/25/05 at 1:23am

Oh yeah, that's old news. I didn't care for the new posters at all, I prefer Jenn and Cheyenne to Chita and Christina anyday!

WholeLottaShakin
#671re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/25/05 at 1:28am

Amen.

Good last show, everyone! See you tomorrow (later today). :)

kim1061 Profile Photo
kim1061
#672re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/25/05 at 2:12am

today's the big day. i love ASU!

A dancer might dream to see her name in lights and mean it, but all she really dreams is to make someone else feel the way she did when she first saw a dancer. And that is so beautiful-Anonymous

BSoBW2
#673re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/25/05 at 2:30am

::wipes tears::

WholeLottaShakin
#674re: All Shook Up Plea
Posted: 9/25/05 at 8:21am

In the words of my favorite, "it hurts me" this show is closing! I love ASU! Heading out to the flea market now. "See ya!"

Videos