pixeltracker

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery- Page 29

Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery

Jennyontheprairie
#700Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/17/17 at 1:06pm

Thank you for all the tips on this board.  I just scored 3 tickets for this Saturday's matinee.  Orchestra sides row L (two together) and orchestra side O.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  My teen-age daughters will be pumped!

Jennyontheprairie
#701Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/17/17 at 1:55pm

I just scored 3 tickets for this Saturday's matinee.  I was searching for 1 and quickly nabbed it (thanks to all the tips on this board) and then two others appeared right after I completed that transaction.  My teen-age daughters will be pumped!  Thank you to everyone -- would not have been possible without all the shared knowledge!

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#702Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/17/17 at 2:00pm

elljay1371 said: "Wish me luck, y’all. I’m seventh in the cancellation line today. Luckily it’s a gorgeous day (when the sun is on us)

anyone see any 4 day out tix available on Telecharge today?
"

Yes, just saw some singles for Saturday night, but they were gone in a flash.

elljay1371
#703Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/17/17 at 2:06pm

Thanks Damn! What’s the secret to how you see them so often? I’m refreshing all day! Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#704Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/17/17 at 2:19pm

elljay1371 said: "Thanks Damn! What’s the secret to how you see them so often? I’m refreshing all day! Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions "

Just call me "The Telecharge Whisperer." Seriously, though, it's all about timing. I've been really fortunate, though, and, as a result, I've been able to help a lot of people, both friends and strangers, get tickets to this show. So, I'm gonna keep searching and posting!

Elizabeth141 Profile Photo
Elizabeth141
#705Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/17/17 at 2:38pm

guys FREAKING OUT i got a ticket for this saturday. it's not a great seat (mezzanine row J seat 114) but IT'S A SEAT AND I GET TO SEE THE SHOW. thanks to everyone on this board for posting your tips!! BEYOND STOKED!

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#706Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/17/17 at 3:04pm

Elizabeth141 said: "guys FREAKING OUT i got a ticket for this saturday. it's not a great seat (mezzanine row J seat 114) but IT'S A SEAT AND I GET TO SEE THE SHOW. thanks to everyone on this board for posting your tips!! BEYOND STOKED!"

Mezzanine J 114 is an awesome seat, center, on the aisle, and is, at $169, a great deal!

Updated On: 10/17/17 at 03:04 PM

DNF2
#707Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/17/17 at 7:27pm

when you search on telecharge do you search for single seats even thought you want 2 tickets?  then how do you get two if you have the computer pick seats for you?  or do you pick your own seats?  do you only look for date 4 days out or a range of dates?  I feel like I must be doing something wrong since I search constantly and have never had any success.  thanks for any tips.

elljay1371
#708Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/17/17 at 7:54pm

I waited in the cancellation line today from 11:30am-7pm and they gave the last 2 tickets to the person in front of me. Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions  at like 6:57pm. It was sooo disappointing. In total they gave out 9 tickets all regular price. 1 single obstructed view at $159 and 4 pairs at $199. Another couple in front of us had a person sell them theirs at face value. I was technically 7th in line and a few of the folks ahead of me wanted only 1. The time in the line was great. The group of us all looked out for each other’s things to go to the bathroom etc. we friended each other on Facebook etc. At least I have that. I also saw Ron Livingston (of Office Space) so that was a treat. I needed to get there earlier but had work in the morn. The security guys did tell us Tues, Wed, Thurs seems to be a little better in getting tix than the weekend. 

Gonna stick to trying to getting a ticket on telecharge now. Let me know if you see any!! 

Updated On: 10/17/17 at 07:54 PM

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#709Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/17/17 at 11:00pm

DNF2 said: "when you search on telecharge do you search for single seats even thought you want 2 tickets? then how do you get two if you have the computer pick seats for you? or do you pick your own seats? do you only look for date 4 days out or a range of dates? I feel like I must be doing something wrong since I search constantly and have never had any success. thanks for any tips."

My first recommendation is to use the app, not the full website on the computer. The app is faster, and it's much easier to do search after search on it. There is no option to pick your own seats on there, and I only search for the day that's 4 days away. Today, for instance, I only searched for Saturday at 8 p.m. I usually search for 1 ticket, then, if 1 shows up, I'll select "Modify Search," then go back and search for 2. I do this so that I know when seats have been released, instead of looking for 2 seats, which may or may not be available on any given day. Another good thing about the app is that, often, you can search over and over again without entering a new CAPTCHA each time. If it says that no tickets are available, just hit "Change Parts of My Order," which will bring you back to the search page. Your original information will still be there, so just hit "Search" again, and it will take you back to the screen where you first entered the code. More often than not, the box to enter the code will be gone, and you can just hit "Search" again. This is the method I've used just about every time that I've found tickets.

helso1
#710Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/18/17 at 8:52am

Hi there,

I wonder if you guys can offer any help. I am visiting NY from the UK the last week in November, would absolutely love to see this show if I can. I know probably not going to have much luck, but just wondered if you guys had any tips for me in being able to locate a ticket. I have left most of my show days free currently (just booked Dolly so far) to try and see if I can get something. I could go Saturday 25th November matinee, Tuesday 28th November and either shows on Wednesday 29th November.

Thanks so much for any advice Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions

Jennyontheprairie
#711Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/18/17 at 9:50am

This is exactly what worked for me yesterday. Good luck everyone and THANK YOU CT2NYC!  

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#712Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/18/17 at 10:00am

helso1 said: "Hi there,

I wonder if you guys can offer any help. I am visiting NY from the UK the last week in November, would absolutely love to see this show if I can. I know probably not going to have much luck, but just wondered if you guys had any tips for me in being able to locate a ticket. I have left most of my show days free currently (just booked Dolly so far) to try and see if I can get something. I could go Saturday 25th November matinee, Tuesday 28th November and either shows on Wednesday 29th November.

Thanks so much for any advice Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
"

Aside from the last-minute options outlined in this thread, have you considered a ticket reseller? Normally, I wouldn't recommend them, but, in this case, they might be a good option. Tickets for after Ben Platt leaves are plentiful, and the prices are somewhat reasonable. StubHub is completely legitimate, as is TickPick, which is basically StubHub without any fees. If you're thinking about going that route, I'd be happy to research what's available on there.

helso1
#713Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/18/17 at 10:55am

Hi there,

Thank you! I'm more than happy to go the reseller route, if you wouldn't mind researching that would be perfect.

Thank you again, very kind! Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#714Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/18/17 at 12:22pm

helso1 said: "Hi there,

Thank you! I'm more than happy to go the reseller route, if you wouldn't mind researching that would be perfect.

Thank you again, very kind! Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
"

You're looking for 1 ticket, correct?

helso1
#715Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/18/17 at 12:34pm

Yes just the 1, thank you Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#716Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/18/17 at 12:37pm

helso1 said: "Yes just the 1,thank you Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions "

I found a good deal. I'll PM you the info.

elljay1371
#717Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/18/17 at 12:43pm

Darn telecharge site has been down for hours Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions

helso1
#718Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/18/17 at 12:50pm

CT2NYC said: "helso1 said: "Yes just the 1,thank you Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions "

I found a good deal. I'll PM you the info.
"

Yay fabulous! Thank you so much! 

mgmgmg
#719Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/18/17 at 12:58pm

CT2NYC said: "DNF2 said: "when you search on telecharge do you search for single seats even thought you want 2 tickets? then how do you get two if you have the computer pick seats for you? or do you pick your own seats? do you only look for date 4 days out or a range of dates? I feel like I must be doing something wrong since I search constantly and have never had any success. thanks for any tips."

My first recommendation is to use the app, not the full website on the computer. The app is faster, and it's much easier to do search after search on it. There is no option to pick your own seats on there, and I only search for the day that's 4 days away. Today, for instance, I only searched for Saturday at 8 p.m. I usually search for 1 ticket, then, if 1 shows up, I'll select "Modify Search," then go back and search for 2. I do this so that I know when seats have been released, instead of looking for 2 seats, which may or may not be available on any given day. Another good thing about the app is that, often, you can search over and over again without entering a new CAPTCHA each time. If it says that no tickets are available, just hit "Change Parts of My Order," which will bring you back to the search page. Your original information will still be there, so just hit "Search" again, and it will take you back to the screen where you first entered the code. More often than not, the box to enter the code will be gone, and you can just hit "Search" again. This is the method I've used just about every time that I've found tickets.
"

Thanks for all the tips! You seem pretty experienced with this - I'm wondering if you've ever seen tickets come in closer than 4 days. For the show I'm targeting I've been trying since 5 days out and have had no luck yet and I'm wondering if it's still worth it to try less than 4 days out.

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#720Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/18/17 at 1:07pm

mgmgmg said: "CT2NYC said: "DNF2 said: "when you search on telecharge do you search for single seats even thought you want 2 tickets? then how do you get two if you have the computer pick seats for you? or do you pick your own seats? do you only look for date 4 days out or a range of dates? I feel like I must be doing something wrong since I search constantly and have never had any success. thanks for any tips."

"

Thanks for all the tips! You seem pretty experienced with this - I'm wondering if you've ever seen tickets come in closer than 4 days. For the show I'm targeting I've been trying since 5 days out and have had no luck yet and I'm wondering if it's still worth it to try less than 4 days out.
"

There have been rare instances where I've seen as close as 3 days, but that's it for the regularly-priced seats. I believe premium and mid-premium seats can pop up even closer to the show, but I don't usually search for those, so I can't confirm how often that happens.

katiegreentree Profile Photo
katiegreentree
#721Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/18/17 at 1:44pm

If any of y'all see tickets for Sunday the 22nd and aren't grabbing them for yourselves, I would be so appreciative if you'd let me know!  I'm all over the site as much as I can be, but I'm a librarian and occasionally I gotta get up and help the people print or something Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions  

elljay1371
#722Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/18/17 at 3:57pm

Darn site still down

CT2NYC Profile Photo
CT2NYC
#723Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/18/17 at 4:00pm

elljay1371 said: "Darn site still down"

What's the site saying, specifically?

elljay1371
#724Dear Evan Hansen - Cancellation Line/Lottery/Ticketing Questions
Posted: 10/18/17 at 4:11pm

CT2NYC said: "elljay1371 said: "Darn site still down"

What's the site saying, specifically?
"

We’re sorry, we're having a problem with this feature of the site right now. Please try again.

Videos