New Glinda?

BwayBoundJoe Profile Photo
BwayBoundJoe
#50re: New Glinda?
Posted: 7/31/09 at 8:45am

A new Glinda? HUH? When did that ever happen.

In regards to Megan's Glinda...I saw her in April of 06, a few months after Eden joined, and I thought she was the best glinda period. I've seen some of her L.A. stuff, and thought to myself what happened. The one thing I'll give her is she never really went into autopilot. She did it diffrently every night (good or bad) That being said, The woman is EXTREMELY talented. I wish she will become a legend like Angela, Bernadette, or Patti.

Formally Stews_Bitch::: Shows in the 2010 Season for me. 101 Dalmations tour - Jan 24th, Xanadu Tour - Mar 9th and 10th, Wicked - May 14th, Legally Blonde - June 12th:::::::Upcoming - South Pacific, Young Frankinstein (Two Cities) Rock of Ages (Two Cities) Shrek (3 Cities) Les Mis, DreamGirls, Spring Awakening, Color Purple, and 9 to 5!

kchenofan Profile Photo
kchenofan
#51re: New Glinda?
Posted: 7/31/09 at 1:39pm

Click if you dare

kchenofan's computer is broken right now. This is her fridge. Now, you can leave a message, but say it slowly, so I can write it on a post-it note and stick it to myself.

zoraksferal Profile Photo
zoraksferal
#52re: New Glinda?
Posted: 7/31/09 at 1:59pm

That scared me... *trembles*

"It doesn't work when you lick it!"

TheatreDork2
#53re: New Glinda?
Posted: 7/31/09 at 2:07pm

Nancy Grace AND Kate Reinders!!

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

zoraksferal
#54re: New Glinda?
Posted: 7/31/09 at 2:08pm

It is like Hell opened up... my eyes started to bleed.

Elphaba3 Profile Photo
Elphaba3
#55re: New Glinda?
Posted: 7/31/09 at 2:42pm

Kate was nowhere near that hyper when I saw her. If she'd been like that, I have hated her performance.

backwoodsbarbie Profile Photo
backwoodsbarbie
#56re: New Glinda?
Posted: 7/31/09 at 2:54pm

Wouldn't it be great to see a fresh face as glinda? Somebody totally new who hasn't played the role in 12 other cities before.

http://backstagebarbie.blogspot.com

zoraksferal
#57re: New Glinda?
Posted: 7/31/09 at 2:57pm

Umm, depends on who that new Glinda would be lol.

UAisGREAT
#58re: New Glinda?
Posted: 7/31/09 at 3:21pm

Stefanie Brown should be the new Glinda. She is covering the role in the 1st national tour and is fantastic in the role.

BwayBoundJoe Profile Photo
BwayBoundJoe
#59re: New Glinda?
Posted: 7/31/09 at 3:30pm

She who shall not be named as...Sour Kangeroo as...Glinda @59seconds in the video.

I've heard wonderful things about Stefanie.

And TheatreDork2...You are my new favorite.

Formally Stews_Bitch::: Shows in the 2010 Season for me. 101 Dalmations tour - Jan 24th, Xanadu Tour - Mar 9th and 10th, Wicked - May 14th, Legally Blonde - June 12th:::::::Upcoming - South Pacific, Young Frankinstein (Two Cities) Rock of Ages (Two Cities) Shrek (3 Cities) Les Mis, DreamGirls, Spring Awakening, Color Purple, and 9 to 5!

Videos