pixeltracker

Who would make a good Tevye?- Page 3

Who would make a good Tevye?

ahhrealmonsters
#50Who would make a good Tevye?
Posted: 8/2/11 at 12:35pm

This may sound like a horrible idea, but what about Brian d'Arcy James? If you add enough facial hair to him, he can look slightly not goyish? I think he's such a strong actor and singer that he'd be able to pull it off.

givesmevoice Profile Photo
givesmevoice
#51Who would make a good Tevye?
Posted: 8/2/11 at 12:39pm

If you add enough facial hair to him, he can look slightly not goyish?

Yes, because between a beard and those eyebrows you won't be able to see anything.

When I see the phrase "the ____ estate", I imagine a vast mansion in the country full of monocled men and high-collared women receiving letters about productions across the country and doing spit-takes at whatever they contain. -Kad

best12bars Profile Photo
best12bars
#52Who would make a good Tevye?
Posted: 8/2/11 at 1:04pm

LOL

Cousin It

"Jaws is the Citizen Kane of movies."
blocked: logan2, Diamonds3, Hamilton22

pinoyidol2006 Profile Photo
pinoyidol2006
#53Who would make a good Tevye?
Posted: 8/2/11 at 1:07pm

Seth Rudetsky in a fatsuit.

He'd probably constantly stop the show and force the scenes to start over.

I like your imperturbable perspicacity.
Updated On: 8/2/11 at 01:07 PM

AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#54Who would make a good Tevye?
Posted: 8/2/11 at 1:12pm

Watch Seth Rudetsky "act"? I'll take the pogrom first.

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#55Who would make a good Tevye?
Posted: 8/2/11 at 1:21pm

I'd love to see Kelly Bishop as Yente.

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

givesmevoice Profile Photo
givesmevoice
#56Who would make a good Tevye?
Posted: 8/2/11 at 1:52pm

Are we adding a dance sequence for Yente? Maybe she can join the bottle dancers at Motel and Tzeitel's wedding.

When I see the phrase "the ____ estate", I imagine a vast mansion in the country full of monocled men and high-collared women receiving letters about productions across the country and doing spit-takes at whatever they contain. -Kad

Videos