pixeltracker

Please take this one question Broadway survey- Page 3

Please take this one question Broadway survey

newintown Profile Photo
newintown
#50Please take this one question Broadway survey
Posted: 11/4/16 at 3:11pm

You're a saint, BroadwayRox, a saint, I tell ya.

But the devils are a lot more fun to hang out with.

Margo319
#51Please take this one question Broadway survey
Posted: 11/4/16 at 3:55pm

Hey people with nothing better to do than harass a college student and judge her survey:

DON'T TAKE THE SURVEY OR COMMENT HERE ABOUT IT.  YOUR PROBLEM IS NOW SOLVED AND YOU CAN STOP BITCHING.  

XOXO

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#52Please take this one question Broadway survey
Posted: 11/4/16 at 4:04pm

Maybe the question wasn't worded the best, but it's pretty clear what the question means. Rank these four musicals from your favorite, to your least.

If the question does not agree with the choices, then it's not clear.  None of the choices are my answer to the question.  

Have you ever worded a question wrong? If not, then wow! You must be superhuman!

Oops.  My bad.  I thought you understood what this is actually about.

And I'm pretty sure all of you are smart enough to know what the question meant, as well. 

Ah...now it's clear you don't know what this is actually about.  

Okay, then this should make perfect sense to you...

Question 1 - Of the four musicals listed below, rank your favorite from 1-4 with 1 being your most favorite and 4 being your least favorite:

a) MAMMA MIA

Question 2 - Which Broadway musical would you consider to be the best written ever:

a) MAMMA MIA

Question 3 - Of the four musicals listed below, which musical would you consider to be the best written in the 21st century:

a) MAMMA MIA

Question 4 - What is your favorite original score to a musical:

a) MAMMA MIA

Question 5 - Which is better: Ice cream or gelato?

a) MAMMA MIA

Question 6 - Two boats on opposite banks of a river start moving towards each other. They first pass each other 1400 meters from one bank. They each continue to the opposite bank, immediately turn around and start back to the other bank. When they pass each other a second time, they are 600 meters from the other bank. We assume that each boat travels at a constant speed all along the journey. What is the width of the river?

a) MAMMA MIA

Now please, tell me how helpful it would be to answer this survey for my college class assignment with nary a word of advice or criticism and if worded incorrectly, please please please tell me what it is you believe the questions meant.  

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

newintown Profile Photo
newintown
#53Please take this one question Broadway survey
Posted: 11/4/16 at 4:12pm

"DON'T TAKE THE SURVEY OR COMMENT HERE ABOUT IT.  YOUR PROBLEM IS NOW SOLVED AND YOU CAN STOP BITCHING."

Untwist the panties and take off the cap lock, Princess. This is how life happens.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#54Please take this one question Broadway survey
Posted: 11/4/16 at 4:14pm

Margo319 said: "Hey people with nothing better to do than harass a college student and judge her survey:

DON'T TAKE THE SURVEY OR COMMENT HERE ABOUT IT.  YOUR PROBLEM IS NOW SOLVED AND YOU CAN STOP BITCHING.  

XOXO

"

And you are?  when people post on  a public forum people are going to talk..... and in any way they see fit.

And really, you think this is a college  student?  I'm finding good  it hard to believe it might be a junior high student.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#55Please take this one question Broadway survey
Posted: 11/4/16 at 4:16pm

God, some of you are annoying. Simmer down.

Mister Matt
#56Please take this one question Broadway survey
Posted: 11/4/16 at 4:19pm

Hey people with nothing better to do than...

...judge people for judging people in the same thread and ignore the hypocrisy?

So your advice is, when someone asks you to take their survey for a school project...ignore the words, make something up, and keep your mouth shut if you notice something is wrong.  So, what are all these better things you have to do?

Aim high for that C-!  Logic is stupid!

Margo319
#57Please take this one question Broadway survey
Posted: 11/4/16 at 4:41pm

Lol.  God, get a life.  The time you have devoted to bitching on this thread about a little survey someone is doing is pathetic.  Are you serious?

It's a SURVEY.  Take it or not but Im pretty sure the OP gets your bitchy point as you have been brow beating it to them again and again again.  No one cares.  Shhhhhh

Mister Matt
#58Please take this one question Broadway survey
Posted: 11/4/16 at 5:30pm

Lol.  God, get a life.  The time you have devoted to bitching on this thread about a little survey someone is doing is pathetic.  Are you serious?

It's a SURVEY.  Take it or not but Im pretty sure the OP gets your bitchy point as you have been brow beating it to them again and again again.  No one cares.  Shhhhhh

You're not exactly leading by example, what you lack in analytic thought is more than made up for in self-contradiction.  I haven't really been brow beating the OP all this time (if you've been paying attention), but I'm certainly not begrudging you the opportunity brow beat your bitchy point, so if no one cares, including you, then why are you still devoting time in your gotten life bitching about bitching?  Shhhhhhhhh

If I am to understand you correctly (and you do make it difficult with your do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do stance in life getting), a human life is valued on the amount of time spent posting in this specific thread and I'm assuming (that is what we're instructed to do, right?) the quality of that value is calculated based on the direct proportion of its alignment to your opinion on the subject.  In that case, I'm seriously underwhelmed at the life you got based on the time you have devoted to this thread.  It's really not as impressive as you try to make it seem.  

"Get a life" is probably my favorite of the Kathy Griffin slow-clap mean girl worthless "ooooh-burn" comebacks.  It's right up there with the "I have better things to do" while doing precisely what you pretend you are better than to be doing.

BroadwayRox3588 Profile Photo
BroadwayRox3588
#59Please take this one question Broadway survey
Posted: 11/4/16 at 5:45pm

newintown said: "You're a saint, BroadwayRox, a saint, I tell ya.

But the devils are a lot more fun to hang out with.

"

Thank you! I take this as a compliment, because my friends think I am both nice and fun to hang out with! :)

Ranger Tom
#60Please take this one question Broadway survey
Posted: 11/4/16 at 7:23pm

Can't wait for the election to be over...everyone is out of their minds.

GhostXmasPast
#61Please take this one question Broadway survey
Posted: 11/4/16 at 7:46pm

Although I actually "played your game" - I will point out that the logic is grossly flawed by only allowing four shows.  The propper way to manager a survey such as this would be to utilize an "open response" question and tabulate the results.  As it stands, you will simply have a ranking of four shows relative to each other.

Victoria Green
#62Please take this one question Broadway survey
Posted: 11/4/16 at 7:54pm

BroadwayRox3588

Thanks for the help love but people will be people. I knew I'd get some hate (was silently hoping it wasn't as much as I got) but my goal was over all accomplished. I got a good amount of responses and I'm going to take down the post as soon as the data collection period is over. 

Updated On: 11/4/16 at 07:54 PM

Videos