Merrily tickets

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#50Merrily tickets
Posted: 10/4/22 at 12:47am

TotallyEffed said: "Miles2Go2 said: "I lucked out and got a ticket today for my January trip. Wednesday matinee. Any recommendations for early lunch/brunch spots nearby?"

Go to Fish Cheeks for lunch or dinner- make a reservation first!
"

Thanks for the recommendation. Unfortunately, it looks like they don’t open until noon and with the 1:00 start time for the matinee, that seems uncomfortable tight. 

Looked at the recommendations on the NYTW website. Dia looks interesting. Anyone eaten there? 

Wick3 Profile Photo
Wick3
#51Merrily tickets
Posted: 10/4/22 at 10:50am

I’m almost certain Dia has closed. I like going to Veselka or B&H dairy whenever I’m in east village.

gibsons2
#52Merrily tickets
Posted: 10/4/22 at 11:04am

Miles2Go2 said: "I lucked out and got a ticket today for my January trip. Wednesday matinee. Any recommendations for early lunch/brunch spots nearby?"

I always recommend Ukrainian restaurant Veselka to those in this neighborhood. Also, if you love ramen, I highly recommend Minca (I hope they're still in business). Nothing like a big bowl of hot ramen in January, and East Village has many great places to get one.

Dollypop
#53Merrily tickets
Posted: 10/4/22 at 2:13pm

This thead bring back memories of what I went through when Bette Midler returned to DOLLY  for the last 3 weeks.. i was asked to sing at a funeral so I  was in the choir loft with the organist and her son with 4 different devices. The boy got through but the operator couldn't believe I was ordering tickets for seven different performances before the show closed.

(I didn't miss any musical cues either!)

"Long live God!" (GODSPELL)

BoringBoredBoard40
#54Merrily tickets
Posted: 10/4/22 at 4:54pm

Hi all I still have one ticket for January 8th available, message me if interested

Updated On: 10/5/22 at 04:54 PM

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#55Merrily tickets
Posted: 10/5/22 at 7:42am

Wick3 said: "I’m almost certain Dia has closed. I like going to Veselka or B&H dairy whenever I’m in east village."

Yeah, Dia has closed. Misleading because they’re website is still up. But thanks! My friend and I have decided on Veselka. The fact that it’s an Ukrainian restaurant (plus so close to the theater) was an extra bonus. 

Alessio2
#56Merrily tickets
Posted: 10/6/22 at 1:28am

Has anyone been seeing tickets pop up for resale and if so where?

BroadwayBrat
#57Merrily tickets
Posted: 10/10/22 at 7:03pm

Regarding a possible transfer to Broadway, is it typical to make the announcement while it's still running off-Broadway or do they usually wait until the off broadway run is complete?  

BoringBoredBoard40
#58Merrily tickets
Posted: 10/10/22 at 8:05pm

BroadwayBrat said: "Regarding a possible transfer to Broadway, is it typical to make the announcement while it's still running off-Broadway or do they usually wait until the off broadway run is complete?"

I mean when ONCE was at NYTW I think they announce the transfer on Opening Night of the Off-Broadway run?

JoeW4 Profile Photo
JoeW4
#59Merrily tickets
Posted: 10/10/22 at 8:18pm

Hard to say. I think they’re usually announced after, but that’s probably because most transfers aren’t such a gimme as this one. Most shows don’t have this kind of golden ticket fast track, so it takes more time to put a transfer together. Hamilton announced during its Off-Broadway run, but it also had a bunch of extensions, making it more likely that the announcement would fall within that window.

Having said all that, my guess is they don’t announce until after, or near the end of the run. But they could really do it anytime they want.

meaghan416
#60Merrily tickets
Posted: 10/13/22 at 6:54pm

I am looking to get a ticket to the Sunday Jan 8th performance for a friend. In return I have an extra lotto ticket for Nov 22nd (the second performance). We can discuss the details, but the benefit is you can see the show cheaper (and sooner). Obviously we would both have to come and pick up the tickets at the BO the day of those performances or see if you can change the name, but I will be there to pick up Nov 22.

Updated On: 10/13/22 at 06:54 PM

BoringBoredBoard40
#61Merrily tickets
Posted: 10/18/22 at 7:45pm

meaghan416 said: "I am looking to get a ticket to the Sunday Jan 8th performance for a friend. In return I have an extra lotto ticket for Nov 22nd (the second performance). We can discuss the details, but the benefit is you can see the show cheaper (and sooner). Obviously we would both have to come and pick up the tickets at the BO the day of those performances or see if you can change the name, but I will be there to pick up Nov 22."

messaged you

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#62Merrily tickets
Posted: 10/18/22 at 11:49pm

To those looking for places to eat, I live in the area. The best burger joint in NYC is a 5 minute walk from NYTW. Milk Burger. https://www.instagram.com/milkburger/?hl=en

I also recommend maybe taking a walk to Essex Market where you have a ton of great options to eat. I love this Argentine restaurant called Balvanera at 152 Stanton Street, Muglhai for great Indian at 6 Clinton Street. Also Lamia's Fish Market at 47 Avenue B.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

BoringBoredBoard40
#63Merrily tickets
Posted: 10/24/22 at 2:12pm

I have one ticket for 1/8 I am looking to swap for any performance after 1/14 or between 11/22-11/28

5th row center thanks

anyonecanwhistle47
#64Merrily tickets
Posted: 10/26/22 at 12:30pm

Longshot, but have 2 tickets to the January 11th matinee, Orchestra Row G, looking to trade for anything similar (ideally) in November, or December anytime after the first weekend, evening. Weekday fine.  

starrcatcher
#65Merrily tickets
Posted: 11/12/22 at 4:02pm

I have a single ticket for the matinee on 12/28 that I'd love to trade for anything between 12/16-12/20 if anyone is able!

Videos